Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 92  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Hey since I know you are gonna move Kamara, just let me know when you tryin do so..

Im sad/angry i didnt pull the trigger on Gurley, at the same time if Tom gets me around 20-30 points a game ill be happy.

Baker got the schedule but shit weapons.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey since I know you are gonna move Kamara, just let me know when you tryin do so..

Im sad/angry i didnt pull the trigger on Gurley, at the same time if Tom gets me around 20-30 points a game ill be happy.

I'm not moving Kamara. If I lose to Caleb this week I just might kill someone though. I kind of don't want to start Drake this week because I'm afraid he's going to shit the bed against that Chicago D. I'm also not convinved that Olsen is going to do anything this week. A bit of a conundrum once again this week with matchups and who the hell I want to play?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh you def taking a L this week. An L you cannot afford. Whereas I pretty much got a guaranteed W. Take that deal I offered, and get that W this week 4sho. At worst, you will just have a back in a timeshare of an explosive offense. You already have that. You really have nothing to lose. This offer will not last long.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh you def taking a L this week. An L you cannot afford. Whereas I pretty much got a guaranteed W. Take that deal I offered, and get that W this week 4sho. At worst, you will just have a back in a timeshare of an explosive offense. You already have that. You really have nothing to lose. This offer will not last long.

I've given you enough. lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

I'm not moving Kamara. If I lose to Caleb this week I just might kill someone though. I kind of don't want to start Drake this week because I'm afraid he's going to shit the bed against that Chicago D. I'm also not convinved that Olsen is going to do anything this week. A bit of a conundrum once again this week with matchups and who the hell I want to play?

I hope he does. but He's not beating you. My cousin cant break 125-130.

But asshole. You wanna know why you could lose?? You dont have a kicker, and you are still dicking around with your tight end situation. Yo, lets get you a tight end.

Atlantas kicker is also available FYI. Plenty of options for you there.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
this motherfucker gets rid of Ty Montgomery after refusing to include him in the deal for Gurley. You know what Ice, fuck you man.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea Burr its very possible and maybe likely you lose this week. the only sure thing you have in the line up is Gurley and Watson if he doesnt kill himself. Drake, Crowell, Gabriel, Jones, and Olsen are all volatile and could head extremely south for you this week. Sucks with the timing of Kamaras bye.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hope he does. but He's not beating you. My cousin cant break 125-130.

But asshole. You wanna know why you could lose?? You dont have a kicker, and you are still dicking around with your tight end situation. Yo, lets get you a tight end.

Atlantas kicker is also available FYI. Plenty of options for you there.

I'm doing the Moe strategy this week--drop my kicker and hold an extra WR/RB and then pick one up at the last minute. lol

I'll get a kicker...not to worry. And Olsen is going to play this week. So...I can't let that $25 dollars on Olsen go to waste--I gotta start him.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz is getting antsy...finally offered a trade.

He thinks I'm going to give up Drake for a middling TE.

If I wanted Brate, I could've had him several times. He's not doing anything that six or seven other TE's on the wire aren't already doing.

Again, I will once again state that for next year, we need to change the TE position to a FLEX TE/WR spot.

There are only like seven or eight legit TE's in the league that are worth starting, and a hell of a lot more WR's that are worth starting.

Drake gonna ride and die wit me. Belly dat.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

interesting what YAHOO predicts for Conner and Bell from week 8 and forward. Bell between 15-16 a game while Conner between 9-10 a game. Ben just publicly vouched for Conner to remain a significant part of the offense once Bell returns. its clear the team has moved on and love Conner. its clear Bell isnt invested in tbe team and the team wont invest in him financially. Conner is playing well and Pittsburgh seems primed to change their season around. its absurd to think they let Bell come back in and potentially undermine what they struggled to accomplish in Bells absence.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If I wanted Brate, I could've had him several times. He's not doing anything that six or seven other TE's on the wire aren't already doing.

Again, I will once again state that for next year, we need to change the TE position to a FLEX TE/WR spot.

There are only like seven or eight legit TE's in the league that are worth starting, and a hell of a lot more WR's that are worth starting.

No problem. Take the loss this week with a hobbled not ready olsen.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

this motherfucker gets rid of Ty Montgomery after refusing to include him in the deal for Gurley. You know what Ice, fuck you man.

I didnt give a fuck about Ty lol, but since you wanted 4, I just wanted to see if I could get a Ronald or another piece, I was going to accept regardless and I thought I had more time mr. wednesday night lol. I want to say you improved, got some depth, but im not sure you did. CMC is gonna eat, but my deal definitely had more upside. Carr and Flacco are gonna drive you crazy. We could probably do a lesser deal for Baker once you believe. He put 18.88 on Baltimore, look at his schedule for the upcoming weeks. If youre willing, shoot me one of your RB prospects for Baker. If not, fuck it.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I tell you what, if Jamall Charles by some miracle starts to go off, I will shit my pants.

Just sayin'.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fucking crybaby. You should've picked up Bibb, or Charles, but at least you took my advice and picked up the other white meat on the Niners. Good job. You're welcome.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didnt give a fuck about Ty lol, but since you wanted 4, I just wanted to see if I could get a Ronald or another piece, I was going to accept regardless and I thought I had more time mr. wednesday night lol. I want to say you improved, got some depth, but im not sure you did. CMC is gonna eat, but my deal definitely had more upside. Carr and Flacco are gonna drive you crazy. We could probably do a lesser deal for Baker once you believe. He put 18.88 on Baltimore, look at his schedule for the upcoming weeks. If youre willing, shoot me one of your RB prospects for Baker. If not, fuck it.

Carr and Flacco got some juicy match ups between them where at least one has a good shot at 20 pts each week. i just gotta pick the right one. and i paid 31 fake dollars for Jones. i wasnt adding him as an extra piece.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fucking crybaby. You should've picked up Bibb, or Charles, but at least you took my advice and picked up the other white meat on the Niners. Good job. You're welcome.

I didnt follow no advice bitch. Im 5 and fuckin 0. Know your fuckin role. Under my boot.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea I was gonna pick up my boy Juice from the Niners, but I went with Tre'quan who I already had on my squad before he went off Monday night. And I was gonna drop Goodwin, but if he ever gets healthy he will be one of the only weapons we got. We are terrible and injury riddled and have a legit chance at the #1 pick next draft.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Carr and Flacco got some juicy match ups between them where at least one has a good shot at 20 pts each week. i just gotta pick the right one. and i paid 31 fake dollars for Jones. i wasnt adding him as an extra piece.

I feel you on Jones. Carr and Flacco are bums tho.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didnt follow no advice bitch. Im 5 and fuckin 0. Know your fuckin role. Under my boot.

:smile81: :happy:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You won't be 5-0 for long.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz gtell your cousin/brother/yourself Mad Titans to put Alfred Morris in over Kenny Stills and that bum Tannehill against Chicago.

Breida is out, GB can be ran on. Morris will be a clear #1 back

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz gtell your cousin/brother/yourself Mad Titans to put Alfred Morris in over Kenny Stills and that bum Tannehill against Chicago.

shut the fuck up you ingrate cocksucker

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Imma have a talk with him.

He just got a new job with an injection moulding company so his focus is split.

Although my additions have a combined record of 9-5, Ive been most disappointed with Titan. He's the youngest of the flock and had the first pick, he should have done better. But he started with that DJ pick, which turns out to have happened because he was at church and some kind of phone fuck up happened. This week is one of his superbowls though.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goddamn spic ass comedians...fucking broke ass George Lopez looking motherfucker. :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 92  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion