Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 129  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I am good with whatever time. Ive been setting and shifting the time so certain ppl can make it. There has to be a time where everyone can make the fucking thing. Ppl wanna do the draft early while their in the he-man briefs eating a bowl of cereal, cool, just say so.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm fine with that time. I can't guarantee I won't have internet connectivity issues though, because most times I do when I do these stupid drafts. I'll just make sure to add as many players to my queue as soon as I get into the draft room. I'll enter the draft room as soon as Yahoo allows me so that I can do that.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Don't use the app to draft dog... Just draft the old school way like I do! I click on the launch draft button in the league lobby and I'm good to go
I never use the Yahoo app for anything
Just login to the site....

Fuk the Yahoo app :lol:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
just delete your "Chicks wit Dicks" file and you'll free up enough mb to allow your system to run smoothly.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

I really think this MF does not like drafting simple and plain. I don’t mind, I’d prefer a complete live draft but some folks can’t handle the pressure or are prone to mistakes.

These same people will probably be the ones doing that best ball shit. Best ball is where you don’t even arrange your own lineup. The CPU does it for you every week :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

just delete your "Chicks wit Dicks" file and you'll free up enough mb to allow your system to run smoothly.

It has nothing to do with that. It's because they have glitches with it--presumably because a lot of people are using it at the same time. It's not because of my PC because I've used several different PC's over the years to do the drafts and I typically always have screen freezes thru some point of the draft.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't use the app to draft dog... Just draft the old school way like I do! I click on the launch draft button in the league lobby and I'm good to go
I never use the Yahoo app for anything
Just login to the site....

Fuk the Yahoo app :lol:

Please stop talking

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I really think this MF does not like drafting simple and plain. I don’t mind, I’d prefer a complete live draft but some folks can’t handle the pressure or are prone to mistakes.

These same people will probably be the ones doing that best ball shit. Best ball is where you don’t even arrange your own lineup. The CPU does it for you every week :lol: :kopfpatsch:

I can't wait 'til we build that wall and hopefully put you and your family on the other side of it.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:44 am 

Cash on hand:

It has nothing to do with that. It's because they have glitches with it--presumably because a lot of people are using it at the same time. It's not because of my PC because I've used several different PC's over the years to do the drafts and I typically always have screen freezes thru some point of the draft.

well im glad to hear you can keep your file. ive had issues in the past, nothing overly problematic. one year i wasted a pick cause it just froze while i was on the clock, then when it finally unfroze my spot past and i autodrafted a player who was undesireable to me. last season i drafted on my phone with zero issues.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:46 am 

Cash on hand:

I can't wait 'til we build that wall and hopefully put you and your family on the other side of it.

The funny part is, you’ve lived a far more Mexican life than me :lol: taking a look at your resume of shitty jobs you posted in the other thread

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The funny part is, you’ve lived a far more Mexican life than me :lol: taking a look at your resume of shitty jobs you posted in the other thread

Those were jobs I did when I was a kid you dumb unfunny fuck.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

You’re a dishwasher to this day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fuckin BUM. Go clean something

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You’re a dishwasher to this day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fuckin BUM. Go clean something

I wish I could wash away your "comedy" off the face of the earth.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:42 am 

Cash on hand:

so has an official date been set?? im starting to get hot for some male anal cavities.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so has an official date been set?? im starting to get hot for some male anal cavities.

Next sunday, 26th. 730pm est i think i set? log on and check. I didnt get any complaints so, that should be a go.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:15 am 

Cash on hand:

JERMZ ITS 3 MAJOR PROBLEMS U NEED TO ADDRESS! FIRST U NEED TO ADD AT LEAST ONE IR SPOT.....All my money leagues usually have 2 cuz it's so many injuries

2nd is that u have the pick time set at 90 seconds.....That shit is way to long man! Set it at 45 seconds or a minute tops! 130 is way to much time to make a draft pick....

AND THE LAST THING IS THE TIEBREAKER!! THE TIEBREAKER SHOULD ALWAYS BE OVERALL POINTS! U CURRENTLY HAVE IT AS BEST REGULAR SEASON RECORD....

SO U REALLY NEED TO CHANGE THESE THINGS ASAP

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not changing it on your say so moe, i agree with the IR, lets see what the rest of the league says.

Pick time is just fine.

And the tie breaker setting has always been what it is. Im leaving it unless enough ppl want the points.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:24 am 

Cash on hand:

A minute 30 seconds per draft pick is to much time....This shit is a free league man it's no money involved! In some leagues I'm in that shit is 30 seconds man....U should already know who u want going into the DRAFT

And this tiebreaker is always points.....Whoever Puts up more PTS Clearly has the better team so that regular season tbreaker is some BS

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Im not changing it on your say so moe, i agree with the IR, lets see what the rest of the league says.

Pick time is just fine.

And the tie breaker setting has always been what it is. Im leaving it unless enough ppl want the points.

i completely agree with this. I love 1, not 2, IR spots. Pick time is perfect. its ridiculous to say you only need 30 seconds cause you should already know who you gonna pick. Draft plans and steategies always change on the fly, you dont go into every rd knowing exactly what direction you're going in. even at 90 seconds the draft just flies. Some rds you need just 10 seconds, some you need more than 60. also agree best record trumps most points. thats obvious and cant imagine that would be up for debate. name of the game is W's.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea. Points help enough for rankings. I think W’s trump points. We have never had IR spots before we always toughed that shit out. But if we would like to implement one I’m cool with it. I think 90 seconds ain’t a big deal. It’s only one draft , those extra seconds won’t kill you plus I don’t want anyone to say they got fucked over cause of time and if they know like Moe says they will pick earlier. And autodraft speeds up for Burrowz and anybody like burrowz :lol:

All I’m concerned with and have yet to receive confirmation on is do we have 10 or 12 committed players.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah. Im gonna log in tonight, get the lubricant out and start getting in ppls asses to figure out the numbers.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea you know what, Ice is right. fuck IR. last year Jermz had Rodgers hurt and dropped him, i picked him up and stashed him for a few weeks and he gave me a 20 pt game i believe in playoff rd 1. or it might have been the week before the playoffs, not sure. Point is Jermz had a choice and made it and it made things more fun and unpredictable.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

IM FOR one IR spot. 2 is overkill. Your example Anis is on point. But I think we should have 1 spot of wiggle room. That said, I would have dropped Rodgers whether i have the IR spot or not.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not even sure if yahoo gives the option to be honest.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea im not against it, but im not against someone being against it either. Basically it doesnt matter. Ya getting raped anyway. How does it work though?? if you put someone on IR, can you then take them off and drop that player and put someone else on IR?? Or once someone is on IR then thats it you cant fuck with it anymore unless they ready to return to your roster??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 129  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion