Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:43 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
you didnt invent the Barbershop motherfucker. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I read that one, just another stone thrown into the pond of Lebrons bitchassness and pussy hole movements.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:18 am 

Cash on hand:

dude said he's not gonna allow others to utilize "OUR" platform.

what he mean by OUR?? :shock: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's funny to me how people think Lebron is some kind of wise, socially smart business man. Anytime I hear him peak, his lack of raw intelligence always shows. He's really just not that bright a guy. He's like a Trump in the sense that with his money and position...he has such a head start that it would be impossible for them to truly fail.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:28 am 

Cash on hand:

It's funny to me how people think Lebron is some kind of wise, socially smart business man. Anytime I hear him peak, his lack of raw intelligence always shows. He's really just not that bright a guy. He's like a Trump in the sense that with his money and position...he has such a head start that it would be impossible for them to truly fail.

but what he mean by OUR?? Surely he meant football players wont be taking NBA players platform, right?? :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

but what he mean by OUR?? Surely he meant football players wont be taking NBA players platform, right?? :lol:

:lol: You gotta ask him, lebron is barely literate. Maybe somebody should ask Phil Jackson what he thinks :cool: .

His use of language to me is cringe worthy, if my kids walked around in my house using his caliber of language...i'd probably double down on the strap and the wooden spoon.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:40 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Capitalism makes imbeciles like LeBron look smart because they've become mega rich, but he became mega rich because he's a freak athlete with an incredible work ethic. He could be retarded and still be worth $100 mill.

As for barbershops as backdrops for anything, you got to be an uninspired motherfucker to think you've been breaking some ground with this Black movie cliche that's still never surpassed the scenes from Coming to America.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

ok so im gonna confront the elephant in the room. Lebron doesnt appreciate a white man allegedly copying "our" platform.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ok so im gonna confront the elephant in the room. Lebron doesnt appreciate a white man allegedly copying "our" platform.

AWWWW HAAWWWWW :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had this same opinion. Not only did I have this opinion, but I felt that Lebron was trying to mobilize a type of racial animus in the direction of Saban. I was quite disgusted that he did it. The same racial animus that he projected toward Phil when he made the posse comment. And I hated that too.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Inventor of basketball who doesn't appreciate what LeBron is doing with our platform. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Inventor of basketball who doesn't appreciate what LeBron is doing with our platform. :lol:

Canadian muthafucka James!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:
Canadian muthafucka James!

"Steve Nash is the dopest motherfucker I've ever seen."
- James Naismith

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hypothetical: What if some meatball motherfucker like John Calipari was the greatest College Football coach and he was doing this instead? Italian barbers been running the barber shop game forever. That's my people from Naples.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I havent heard a single fuckin person stand up for Lebrons point of view here, thank god. Lebrons black card needs to be revoked.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

AWWWW HAAWWWWW :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had this same opinion. Not only did I have this opinion, but I felt thatLebron was trying to mobilize a type of racial animus in the direction of Saban. I was quite disgusted that he did it. The same racial animus that he projected toward Phil when he made the posse comment. And I hated that too.

:smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon: :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

We got enough racial problems in this country without the queen trying to make shit up.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And I love me some race card. But there is a diff between playing it where needed and playing it when not so it can help you control the narrative because some white people are so terrified of the social universe and the wrath of the libtard movement that they back down without a fight when the battle requires one.

Lebron uses the race card like a whore who went on a date with a guy, took a load in the eye, never got a call back....and then calls rape over nothing. Then everyone else who calls it has to reap the consequences of the misuse.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Stop disrespecting the King. Lebron has done everything right, especially when you factor he is a player/GM/coach pretty much. And I’ll say he is smart, ever heard of Blaze pizza? Lebron invested $1 mill in that 5 or 6 years ago, now that shit is worth dam near $30 mil. On top of his many other financial endeavors. And I’d also say he is smart because he has never been in trouble, in any way, bitches or criminal.

It was not a racial attack or anything of the sort. OUR platform means the platform for the show he had with Draymond and 2 chainz in the barber shop. That ‘Bama shit is pretty much the same show, only with Julio Jones and others in place. That’s it, that’s all. Stupid MFs :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

This thread should have been titled “Conor McGregor is a fucking moron”

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See, you fallin for the exact same shit. That money determines right and wrong. In awe over a mfers money. Fuck Lebron. And Fuck the effect he has on otherwise rational mfers.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See, you fallin for the exact same shit. That money determines right and wrong. In awe over a mfers money. Fuck Lebron. And Fuck the effect he has on otherwise rational mfers.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

I’ve come to know this board as pretty much, the Player Haters Ball, like the Chappelle skit lol. You guys pretty much hate on people just for the sake of hating lol Austin for dam sure. There is no rational reason to hate Lebron. He has been great for basketball. Stand up dude, very smart if you ask me. The same people calling him stupid also called Floyd stupid years ago when a I said he was smart too. Would you still consider Floyd stupid?! I doubt it, and why is that?! Cause he knows how to get that money. You guys worried about IQ tests and irrelevant shit. It’s more about common sense, and if it don’t make dollars......you know the rest.

Anyway, you guys made something out of nothing, Lebron came out with a show, smartly copyrighted and protected it, Saban and Bama mimicked it, they got some explaining to do.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats just a long drawn out way of saying "Yes, Jermz, Lebrons money and power make everything he do write!". I aint got a problem with you carrying that opinion. But my principles on the subject have nothing to do with the money. He's complaining about someone mimicking age old concepts that he himself is mimicking, and you're cosigning it. The principle and logic behind that is wanting.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thats just a long drawn out way of saying "Yes, Jermz, Lebrons money and power make everything he do write!". I aint got a problem with you carrying that opinion. But my principles on the subject have nothing to do with the money. He's complaining about someone mimicking age old concepts that he himself is mimicking, and you're cosigning it. The principle and logic behind that is wanting.

Ok wel here we go. That’s what I wanted to hear. Let’s have a discussion about it. Yes you are correct. However he’s not complaining, he sent over legal correspondence because he legally protected his platform and show. ‘Bama made a net show, in essence the same show as Lebrons. He’s well within his rights to file what he filed. So, he’s still proving how smart he is. Yes the concepts are age old, but he made it a show. He applied himself.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ok wel here we go. That’s what I wanted to hear. Let’s have a discussion about it. Yes you are correct. However he’s not complaining, he sent over legal correspondence because he legally protected his platform and show. ‘Bama made a net show, in essence the same show as Lebrons. He’s well within his rights to file what he filed. So, he’s still proving how smart he is. Yes the concepts are age old, but he made it a show. He applied himself.

Point is you're on here talking about legal. What he can do legally. What he can do because of money power and position. I dont give a fuck about his money or his position when it contradicts with common sense and reason. Money and legality dont inform reason and logic, Ice. He's not proving how smart he is. As Grube alluded to, he's proving how much resources he has, he's proving his ability to make use of them. Although it deserves props, it doesnt demonstrate some kind of revolutionary smarts. Certainly doesnt impress me. I havent even watched the shit, nor do I care to.

Anyway, right now, the dominating opinion, even from experts is that the format of Lebrons show lacks the distinctiveness needed for copyright protection. So he's already lost the common sense war, and when it goes to court, he'll lost the legal war. After that, you can come in here and tell us how smart he is...lol.

Board index » General Sports Discussion