Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:59 am 

Cash on hand:

I think the Bills did a great job. They got Tremaine who I would have loved at #9, they get him at #16 and their QB. McDermott is building a squad. They will probably be taking over the AFC east if the kid pans out.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Bills trading up for Allen was retarded.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
idk if you guys watched espn or nfl network, i watched the latter, but Steve Smith made an ass of himself when he said Cleveland should take a qb at 1 AND 4, and then shop the 2nd qb to see if they could get some additional first rd picks. and he was dead serious. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:

I don’t see the problem, why you guys hating on the RB pick?! Michel will be better than any RB they have now. They wanted a T going in the drive, a few went early so they got a versatile G/T in Wynn who is extremely athletic and a beast. What’s the big glaring hole you guys wanted to see filled with the second pick they made?!

They lost Dion Lewis and replaced him with a younger, better version. I like the pick.

because he will get the same reps as White and Burkhead. not worth a 1st when you've always treated RBs as a dime a dozen. a first rd pick is supposed to be someone you plug in as an unquestioned starter. not a rotational player. they need pass rush, WR, secondary help, and also passed on Lamar 2x.

Nah he will got more reps. He’s much better than those two. Maybe bill is ready to commit more, but even if he doesn’t , Michel doesn’t need s tone of reps to hurt you, similar to a Lewis. And they will address those needs in the next few rounds. There are plenty of DBs , WRs, and pass rushers still available. They have 2 second round picks coming up. They are good. Their top need was O-line.

They were never gonna draft Lamar. Boston ain’t ready for no black soul brother QB, right from the ultimate white guy in Tom :lol: :lol: I never believed that. Only because their whole system would need revamping. They will probably snatch a Luetta or Rudolph or another solid pocket passer

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

idk if you guys watched espn or nfl network, i watched the latter, but Steve Smith made an ass of himself when he said Cleveland should take a qb at 1 AND 4, and then shop the 2nd qb to see if they could get some additional first rd picks. and he was dead serious. :lol:

Too many shots to the head.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

well as it stands Buffalo has AJ McCarron and Josh Allen, who is considered a project with accuracy issues. Troy Aikman didnt sound so impressed with Allen, and he practically gushed over the other 4 QBs. So the qb position for Buffalo is still a slippery slope.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

No it wasn’t lol Allen was projected first all this week dam near, whyfuck around and let him go somewhere else. They did what they have to do. Bills get an A first round. A QB, and a top 10 talent. Solid first round for Buffalo.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Too many shots to the head.

Lmao that was Kaos fantasy draft strategy , and that shit kinda worked for him :lol: :lol: RIP to the homie. He drafted Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady one year like back to back, and ended up trading Tom for somewhat of a Kings ransom

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:10 am 

Cash on hand:

I don’t see the problem, why you guys hating on the RB pick?! Michel will be better than any RB they have now. They wanted a T going in the drive, a few went early so they got a versatile G/T in Wynn who is extremely athletic and a beast. What’s the big glaring hole you guys wanted to see filled with the second pick they made?!

They lost Dion Lewis and replaced him with a younger, better version. I like the pick.

because he will get the same reps as White and Burkhead. not worth a 1st when you've always treated RBs as a dime a dozen. a first rd pick is supposed to be someone you plug in as an unquestioned starter. not a rotational player. they need pass rush, WR, secondary help, and also passed on Lamar 2x.

Nah he will got more reps. He’s much better than those two. Maybe bill is ready to commit more, but even if he doesn’t , Michel doesn’t need s tone of reps to hurt you, similar to a Lewis. And they will address those needs in the next few rounds. There are plenty of DBs , WRs, and pass rushers still available. They have 2 second round picks coming up. They are good. Their top need was O-line.

They were never gonna draft Lamar. Boston ain’t ready for no black soul brother QB, right from the ultimate white guy in Tom :lol: :lol: I never believed that. Only because their whole system would need revamping. They will probably snatch a Luetta or Rudolph or another solid pocket passer

yea you right, racist ass NE was never in it for Lamar. they hardly have soul brothas at traditionally black positions like RB and WR. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea you right, racist ass NE was never in it for Lamar. they hardly have soul brothas at traditionally black positions like RB and WR. :lol:

:stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:22 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Why there gotta be black positions and white positions? Can't we all just get along? LMFAO.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL @ the Raiders trading a 3rd rounder for Bryant and then botching picks for their other 1st round pick.

Typical Cleveland draft. Small QB. Small CB. They could've had Saquon and Chubb.

And how 'bout Rosen's arrogance? I am reading up on him but what he said after the draft basically made me hate him. Maybe Fitz can tame him.

Goddamn I really believe in Barkley's talents. I was watching some other college RB's who are in this year's draft and he is just so much better I believe. Giants made the smart pick. Giants just became a great offense and they were already pretty good.

Denver's defense about to go back to being as good as when they had Dumervil and Von.

I love the Ravens picking Jackson and the history that coaching staff has with Vick and Mcnabb. Flacco pack your bags.

Colts run game should get better with the Nelson pick. Dude is big and strong and lays dude's out.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:14 am 

Cash on hand:

love the Nelson Sheppard pick. we need a DT. 6'4 315. Great personal story, should be super motivated. now, hopefully he can play.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Raider fans are probably not feeling this draft, but strident is old school and starting in the trenches.

Don’t understand Cleveland picking Chubb who is basically Carlos Hyde. They run very similar. Not saying it’s a bad pick but a Ronald jones would have complemented Hyde’s style more.

TB is having a very solid draft. As is Atlanta. They get my favorite corner in the draft, in the 2nd round, Isaiah Oliver.

We trade up for the NCAA record holder for punt return TDs, a receiver in the mold of desean Jackson maybe not as fast but built like him, maybe runs more routes, can play inside and out, Dante Pettis. Then we take a 6’2 safety who ran a 4.3 40, huge wingspan, and jumped 40 inches. Broad jump of over 11 feet, we will try him out at corner learning under Sherman but most likely he plays safety. Nice pick

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:38 am 

Cash on hand:

NYG is killing this draft as well. Carter and Hernandez are beast, to go along with a sayquan, even the Dolphins are having a very nice draft. Took Fitzpatrick, then the TE from penn state, basically a jimmy graham, nice moves, they just better hope tannehill is ready

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

im really hoping we can get knubs in rd 4.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jets take another TE, took Leggett in rd 5 last year. Giants take another qb in rd 4, competition for Davis Webb.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

if Darnold is truly great, then anything short of Barkley being a key cog in a SB winning season will leave the NYG butt hurt for a long time.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailyn ... -1.3959626

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Maaaaan, Josh Allen aint got no gah damn explaining to do to Lorenzo Alexander or anyone.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaaan, Josh Allen aint got no gah damn explaining to do to Lorenzo Alexander or anyone.

This right here man.

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Draft grades anyone??

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Pats get a D.

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Pats get a D.

:lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: super harsh and very irrational, they were one of the drafts biggest winners. Who did you want to see them draft?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion