Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/now-not-wo ... 35392.html

WTF does a bitch need 9k a month for to take care of a baby? That's 108k a year....fuck that shit. That system needs a major overhaul for cases like this.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
6 figures for getting knocked up by a football pro. Lol nice work if you can get it!

One of those laws designed to lessen the burden on the state. Those laws aint getting changed. But if he can prove that his financially strapped I'm sure they'll lower it. Cant say I feel sorry for dumb flashy brothaz man. Lol.

If I'm making millions, you gonna really struggle to identify the fact.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Listen, I get child support, people should support their kids, and should be forced to. But you gotta put a cap on this shit. I know its based on income, but fuck that, 6 figures? No infant needs 6 figures. Its child support, not baby mama support.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Listen, I get child support, people should support their kids, and should be forced to. But you gotta put a cap on this shit. I know its based on income, but fuck that, 6 figures? No infant needs 6 figures. Its child support, not baby mama support.

Hey, you're right man. But the higher the state puts it, the less mouths they gotta be concerned about. They know that clears them not just a child, but one grown ass adult. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just telling you why the assholes is doing it :lol: . I mean a woman whos gonna take his ass for child support instead of be a real woman about it and find a proper solution where dude pays of his volition and a proper amount...through dialogue.....that woman is not likely to be tryna work. The state knows this, so they covering they ass so they dont gotta be on the hook for her.

I came from the co parent environment, and it's just ingrained in my culture to not take fathers to court, that shit just poisons the well where all 3 gotta drink from. And I enjoyed a childhood where my father might not have contributed as much as he should have, definitely not what the court would have mandated, but my parents got along famously, and it made me a better person.

The state sets the rules down knowing that good people aint gonna use the rules, but either way leaving themselves in a position where their responsibility is minimized. It's genius :lol: , and I hate you for pulling me into this rant. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know whats the most fucked up part of that article....this part...

Quote:
Smith is currently behind almost $79,000 in payments, but TMZ reports that he continues to live a lavish lifestyle, suggesting that he still does have some money left from those NFL millions.

:lol: Imagine you tryna get your child support payments down, and TMZ lurkin around in your garden with a camera.....tryna find a way to louse up your whole program.

:lol: Nice country yall got man.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know whats the most fucked up part of that article....this part...

Quote:
Smith is currently behind almost $79,000 in payments, but TMZ reports that he continues to live a lavish lifestyle, suggesting that he still does have some money left from those NFL millions.

:lol: Imagine you tryna get your child support payments down, and TMZ lurkin around in your garden with a camera.....tryna find a way to louse up your whole program.

:lol: Nice country yall got man.

:hearty-laugh:

Board index » General Sports Discussion