Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

audio?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
That was hilarious, but Bob is a lot smarter than Jerry. Jerry gonna cost himself shit with this. Same day that comes out the video drops of drunk Jerry talking about some dude being with a black chick. Coincidence? LOl

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The owners want to reign in Jerry, thats all thats going on. There are owners occupying the fence and Jerry is trying to claim them as on his side, but I dont think there is a single owner siding with his big mouthed ass. And Im sure there is more dirt on Jerry rolling around tool.

FTR, that quib he made about why the dude who was out at his bachelor party was with a black woman, I am not sure about it, but i laughed, because it reminded me of an old movie Clint Eastwood money, the Beguild I think, where he was holdin a bunch of women hostage at an all girls school after they chopped off his leg, and dude fronted on the black maid threatening to fuck her and said that he had heard that the best way to turn your luck for the better was to bed a black woman. :hearty-laugh: And then the woman promptly told him that she'd kill them both if he tried the shit!

I didnt take that shit serious from Jerry, he might be a racist, but i aint gonna hold a racist back from the odd harmless joke.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The owners want to reign in Jerry, thats all thats going on. There are owners occupying the fence and Jerry is trying to claim them as on his side, but I dont think there is a single owner siding with his big mouthed ass. And Im sure there is more dirt on Jerry rolling around tool.

FTR, that quib he made about why the dude who was out at his bachelor party was with a black woman, I am not sure about it, but i laughed, because it reminded me of an old movie Clint Eastwood money, the Beguild I think, where he was holdin a bunch of women hostage at an all girls school after they chopped off his leg, and dude fronted on the black maid threatening to fuck her and said that he had heard that the best way to turn your luck for the better was to bed a black woman. :hearty-laugh: And then the woman promptly told him that she'd kill them both if he tried the shit!

I didnt take that shit serious from Jerry, he might be a racist, but i aint gonna hold a racist back from the odd harmless joke.

Agreed, but you think that shit just came out of nowhere? Goodell and the owners got shit on Jerry, this was just a warning shot.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:14 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Oh definitely, lets get to the good stuff!

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
I cant stop thinking of the scene in 40 Year Old Virgin where the Indian and black dude are arguing in the store and black dude is like "you wanna take this shit outside?" And Indian dude says " how about we stay inside so everyone can see what a PUSSY you have." :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I cant stop thinking of the scene in 40 Year Old Virgin where the Indian and black dude are arguing in the store and black dude is like "you wanna take this shit outside?" And Indian dude says " how about we stay inside so everyone can see what a PUSSY you have." :lol:

LMAO :lol:

Love that fucking movie.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

NFL owners are the most self serving assholes walking the planet. Goodell could have sacrificed babies a few years ago, as long as the NFL benefitted financially all of these frauds would be supporting Goodell publicly. Now once their players get suspended, all of a sudden they go all renegade. Kraft and Jerry are the worst of the worst because they always figured themselves the favorite sons of the NFL, have had things go their way time after time, and are now throwing a child like temper tantrum because things didn't go their way for once. Sorry your can't handle his liquor without throwing a female around running back rightfully got suspended, Jerry. How wronged you've been. Fucking cunt.

Board index » General Sports Discussion