Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They've changed the WR3 into a flex-spot. Good. I'm happy about that permanent change. They've also added 1/2 point PPR scoring.

Looking forward to drafting with you knuckleheads in a few months.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
i bet you wont draft because you're intimidated and have more faith in the auto draft to give you workable tradeable pieces, because thats one thing you do very well.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i bet you wont draft because you're intimidated and have more faith in the auto draft to give you workable tradeable pieces, because thats one thing you do very well.

Why would I be intimidated? I don't 'not' draft on purpose--sometimes shit just happens. So suck a dick.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hell yea. Can’t wait for draft season. Y’all fucked!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I like it, yall mofos get to talkin from now.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Why would I be intimidated? I don't 'not' draft on purpose--sometimes shit just happens. So suck a dick.

because you saw me and Ice work last season. you know Swords in title contention every season. You're good, but good dont cut it here. i do think you skip drafts on purpose.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Last year was fuckin epic. DaMolester got his molest on with no vaseline. I still ain’t been the same :eusa_think: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:58 am 

Cash on hand:

i look forward to Moe drafting Marshawn Lynch, Michael Crabtree, and Dez Bryant in rds 2, 3, and 4. Then blame his shitty record on bad luck.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

because you saw me and Ice work last season. you know Swords in title contention every season. You're good, but good dont cut it here. i do think you skip drafts on purpose.

You're such a fucking idiot

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

You're such a fucking BHO Fantasy Football League Champion.

fixed.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're such a fucking BHO Fantasy Football League Champion.

fixed.

You're conspiracy theories don't mean shit. You were afraid to play with all of us for years. Because you're a fucking coward.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

just make sure you're there you scary bitch.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Dam I didn't look at this thread till now....Ya sound like a bunch of bitches! Old ladies....Idk this Austin bozo but I drafted GREat last yr,and i Always have a great team

Shit is just tough to win...But Austin I've won here once and got to the chip another time,and the final 4 a few times! WTF have u ever DONE? Nothing so eat a dick

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Go look at the team I drafted last yr...Howard,Evans,I had a crew! Had Watson to and he got hurt.... Shit was rough for me last yr
I made 3 chips in my money leagues u Lil faggot check my profile BITCH

But everyone should show up and draft themselves....No Auto draft bullshit man it's 2018! U can draft on ur phone or get off work early to draft
Ya not gonna lose ur jobs over one day if ya even have jobs at all

Lmaooooo

Dudes like burrowz and Austin talk all this shit than don't even show up and draft themselves like lil faggot Niggaz....From now on if u don't draft ur own team from start to finish ur a straight up pussy and ur not allowed to talk any shit if the Fucking computer drafted for u

It's true man shit is some BS.... Pussyboy burrowz talks alot and never drafts! U duck the Fucking draft more than Pacquiao ducks needles

U gonna lose ur job over one day if u leave early to draft? Shit is a copout and a way to let the computer work for u cuz ur Straight up pussy

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:07 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
We need you around more Moe. We always devolve into insults and shit, but youre quality.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe be trippin tho lol he never had Watson in our league ... I had Watson and then shipped him to Burrowz in that trade that got vetoed and pushed thru lol

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam I didn't look at this thread till now....Ya sound like a bunch of bitches! Old ladies....Idk this Austin bozo but I drafted GREat last yr,and i Always have a great team

Shit is just tough to win...But Austin I've won here once and got to the chip another time,and the final 4 a few times! WTF have u ever DONE? Nothing so eat a dick

i won it all last year and have NEVER auto drafted. id never even play with an auto drafted team. Dumb fuck.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Congrats Austin my bad....And I had so many injuries and was in so many leagues last yr I forgot I didn't have Watson in this LEAGUE
But anyway I drafted a good team it just didn't work out

Sometimes it be like that

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

im not even gonna lie, i remember after the draft being impressed with Moes team and saying so on this board. I think you just gotta land some better sleepers and unheralded players. You seem to go for veteran proven guys but you never know when they'll just fall off a cliff.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moes Team was ok but it was not built for PPR which we clearly moved to. He had a beast non-PPR team and didn’t manage it too well.

I don’t like that half point shit, either one full point true PPR or no points at all!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

im not even gonna lie, i remember after the draft being impressed with Moes team and saying so on this board. I think you just gotta land some better sleepers and unheralded players. You seem to go for veteran proven guys but you never know when they'll just fall off a cliff.

Championships are won thru the FA wire and weekly moves.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moes Team was ok but it was not built for PPR which we clearly moved to. He had a beast non-PPR team and didn’t manage it too well.

I don’t like that half point shit, either one full point true PPR or no points at all!

Half-point makes the most sense. Less likely to have ties--which should never happen in FF and especially not in actual football games. Ties in the NFL are the stupidest fucking thing ever.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

says the non champion. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

5Burowz wrote:

Half-point makes the most sense. Less likely to have ties--which should never happen in FF and especially not in actual football games. Ties in the NFL are the stupidest fucking thing ever.

That’s why we have fractional points in the overall scoring.

Half point fucks up my draft strategy. There are some players I would only consider in PPR, so I’m supposed to half-consider them now?!! :kopfpatsch: :lol: that shit is retarded, all the way or no point at all old school TD based FF like Moe likes lmao. So he can draft all goal line backs and boast he has the best team lol

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

says the non champion. :hearty-laugh:

I've won multiple championships in Yahoo FF. I haven't done well the past few years in BHO FF though.

Board index » General Sports Discussion