Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 63  Next
 Post subject: Re: UFC - MMA Thread
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
you're just anti Nunes now cause im pro Nunes. you always wanna be against me. :lol:

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
you're just anti Nunes now cause im pro Nunes. you always wanna be against me. :lol:

:hearty-laugh: It's fucked up isnt it?????

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I apologize. The lioness wants to go down to try and become triple champ. Bad bitch!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:47 am 

Cash on hand:

I apologize. The lioness wants to go down to try and become triple champ. Bad bitch!

and just like TJ, it would be a huge mistake. i hope she thinks better of it.

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But its the biggest fight available, the hardest fight, and the most legacy defining. Fuck TJ. Lioness has her mind right.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:21 am 

Cash on hand:

bruh, we been watching fights forever. how much more evidence do we need that going down in weight to fight the best never ends up good. these guys already kill themselves to make their own weight classes. Cyborg didnt whore herself out for Ronda cause going to 135 would've been bad news for her. She's basically fought Shevy on even terms for 2 fights. now imagine fighting her again but having to go down in weight another 10 lbs.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:23 am 

Cash on hand:

TJ had his mind right and formulated the best way to get down to 125. but what the plan didnt account for is the depleted state it leaves you in for the actual fight.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Exactly it's her toughest fight. Brah, it's insulting to me that you even feel you have to state that.

The point is, the toughest fight happens to be the biggest legacy fight...and the biggest money fight out there for her. If this girl is already talking about hanging it up, why is she gonna take a fight or fights that will get her the least amount of money and legacy! Amanda knows this, and it still chaps her ass that she couldnt decisively beat Shevy. You yourself said Shevy won. You lickin that dyke cunt so hard now that you want her to shy away from danger? :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:02 am 

Cash on hand:

in terms of legacy that shit is already set in stone. you cant be better than GOAT. and there is a fine line between brave and stupid. going down in weight is always stupid.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:11 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

in terms of legacy that shit is already set in stone. you cant be better than GOAT. and there is a fine line between brave and stupid. going down in weight is always stupid.

Naw bro. Ronda was the goat until someone did better. A goat can always raise the goat bar. 3 division champ does just that.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Naw bro. Ronda was the goat until someone did better. A goat can always raise the goat bar. 3 division champ does just that.

good point. but a guaranteed loss is not the way to go IMO. she'll have a hard enough time beating her at 135 as it is.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:26 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

good point. but a guaranteed loss is not the way to go IMO. she'll have a hard enough time beating her at 135 as it is.

I dont think its guaranteed, but its definitely a strong possibility. Honestly I want to see it. There is no better womens fight left. The young guns arent ready yet. You want to see her beat up Holly? We've seen her beat up. Megan Anderson cant even get going. Tug Rose is too small, and Tug and Shevy are teammates. Aspen Ladd I think can give Lioness hell, but she's not ready...and nobody wants to get her ready. Shevy Lioness III is the only super marketable worthwhile fight left.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 am 

Cash on hand:

no issue with a 3rd fight. would just prefer at 135. no guarantee Amanda even gets to 125 without passing the fuck out first and having the fight cancelled. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

no issue with a 3rd fight. would just prefer at 135. no guarantee Amanda even gets to 125 without passing the fuck out first and having the fight cancelled. :lol:

Fair :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Khabib says he wont fight in the UFC until his teammates are reinstated, says he wont ever fight in Nevada again, and says fuck you to the anti bullying shit they want him to do to shorten his sentence.....all three of those are justified. Ill be disappointed if he goes against his fuckin word.

Also, they say hes about to start training for boxing, and the russian boxing federation leader says they'll pay him for one fight much more than he made fighting Conor. We'll see how deep his UFC contract is.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:43 am 

Cash on hand:

all a smokescreen. dude reached the pinnacle after fighting and dominating Conor and really isnt hungry enough to fight at this point. happens alot.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not hungry?? :lol: Dude has been rolling on a mat with Luke Rockhold this week! This aint Conor mcgregor....drinkin cheap whiskey, snorting blow, and jumping into rival company rings and bullying refs. This is a disciplined motherfucker who pray daily and cant wait to smash a dudes face in a grappling mat.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

I hope Adesanya was just taking it easy on Silva cause that was a shit performance and he didnt look title contending ready at all.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think he was, and being a bit cautious too. It was an outclassing defensively, he was reading all of Silva's moves, he just kept his foot off of the gas on offense.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:37 am 

Cash on hand:

as much as Silva is shot nobody has really whipped his ass. dude just cant pull the trigger anymore and is obviously alot slower. they need to give him a couple of gimmes to end his career.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

http://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_/id/ ... t-november

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Meh. everyone would know who the real champ is.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Meh. everyone would know who the real champ is.

yea, its whoever wins the belt. :happy:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austins hate for you know who....is powerful. :lol: I'm not even trying anymore. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Austins hate for you know who....is powerful. :lol: I'm not even trying anymore. :lol:

hate or no hate if the fag doesnt wanna fight and its not injury related then he rightfully gets stripped.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 63  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion