Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 63  Next
 Post subject: Re: UFC - MMA Thread
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Khabib has come out and basically admitted he started the post fight melee really for no specific reason. no racial or prejudice slurs hurled his way. nobody was badgering him or talking shit. none of that. he was just super pumped and overzealous and wanted to keep fighting after the fact. He went after Dillon Danis simply because Danis was the youngest of the Conor group and most capable of fighting. Says he didnt want to go after any of the older trainers or coaches cause it wouldn't be a fair fight.

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
And?

Shit doesnt snuff out all the disrespect going in. The fact that he went after what he perceived as the next best possible scrap in the squad adds to the legend....it does take away...and I hope u arent insinuating otherwise. Because if conor had smoked khabib after made shit incredibly personal with certain insults..
...then took a shot of his shitty whiskey....i tried it...it sucks.....and then smoked that dude that he punched on the cage top...youd be calling him absurd things like goat irish gorilla and alpha male.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

My point is that people made up lies about racism, and prejudice and such when it was blatantly untrue. no problems at all with dude wanting to scrap after the fight. just dont try to paint someone in that type of light. And also, pretty stupid of him to publicly admit this with the hearing and possible suspension still pending. but im sure you'll say oh well he doesnt give a fuck and thats cool too.

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fair enough. Doesnt undo the shit before the fight though, and I dont think there are much funs of shit eating Dillon Danis, who had plenty to say going into the fight anyway. Khabib went into that fight hot, that's all the explanation that I ever need for him flying out of the cage.

That NSAC suspension will mean nothing. Dana will put on a rematch or a fight in russia if inclined. NSAC dont run UFC.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
When we gonna get these dudes back in the cage?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:09 am 

Cash on hand:

When we gonna get these dudes back in the cage?

Conor soon, probably against Cerrone. Khabib, not so much. and no Dana and the UFC aint taking their business to Russia. Khabib would get stripped first.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Both Khabib and Conor get phantom suspensions that amount to nothing. but Khabib gets fined 500k while Conor got fined a few dollars. of course Khabib acts like a victim because he's an idiot. he should be doing celebratory cartwheels with this slap on the wrist. Though im sure with his new "Money Nurmy" persona, that half a mil has to hurt. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: your hate is strong. That money is nothing to Khabib. After that win he has surely come across a lot of money. Suspension from the end of the fight is a wrist slap.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: your hate is strong. That money is nothing to Khabib. After that win he has surely come across a lot of money. Suspension from the end of the fight is a wrist slap.

if its "nothing" to him then why is he so pissed off that he just stated he's never gonna fight in Nevada again. that after he and his agent both made posts on Twitter that showed their obvious disgust at the verdict. so riddle me that. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

and surely their disgust is not aimed at that lame slap on the wrist suspension, so obviously its all about the benjamins, baby. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

they hit that broke bitch where it hurts and he's pissed off about it. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

and maybe he would've got a lighter punishment if his dumb ass didnt go on record last week stating he started that riot for no good reason.....

when keeping it real goes wrong. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Khabib been pissing on them since he jumped out of the cage man :lol: he has been overwhelmingly unapologetic toward them. Hes just gotten used to the role of malcontent. You can say a little bit of Conor has bled into him. He ainy hurting for money man. Dude living in russia...and getting paid for appearances and shit. And his manager got elephant dollars. Hes just being a malcontent asshole. We'll see how his new found fanbase responds to it.

Im with him. Fuck everybody :finger: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Conor turned his ass out. dude has literally done everything that he ever criticized Conor for in the past. Big money hunting, wanting to fight Floyd, trash talking, starting riots, going to court, avoiding the highest ranked opponent. :hearty-laugh:

so funny but so true, you always become what you despise most.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Money and success is a funny thing.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Money and success is a funny thing.

sure is. its always the broke ones that always have that moral standard on how to act. then they get in that same position or even a fraction of that position and all those morals and standards go bye bye.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As does the work ethic, training standards, etc.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:15 am 

Cash on hand:

some cases yes, not all the time. Probably did happen to Conor. and Nate Diaz. Khabib doesnt strike me as a professional slacker under any circumstances. but we'll see.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

some cases yes, not all the time. Probably did happen to Conor. and Nate Diaz. Khabib doesnt strike me as a professional slacker under any circumstances. but we'll see.

Agreed, I wasn't sure it would happen to Conor either but I think it had some effect on him for sure. Was that loss enough to wake him out of that money comfort zone, or is he still counting the mayweather money?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:31 am 

Cash on hand:

not sure you can ever really climb out of that comfort zone once you're firmly entrenched in it. Remember when Conor was steamrolling top guys like Holloway, Porier, Mendes, and Aldo he wasnt filthy rich and had no kids. Now post floyd money dude is FILTHY rich and 2 kids. he has double champ status. his own Whiskey brand. you really cant force that hunger when you're already full. Fighting is not the most important thing in his life anymore. if it was, he probably takes a tune up return bout before fighting Khabib.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

True. I guess it shines a light on how impressive it is for the top money makers to consintently come in and put in that work.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Holm-Ladd is off....which sucks. Apparently Holly and them couldnt get guarantees on a deal before the fight from the UFC going in. So potentially if Aspen kicked Holly's ass as expected, Holly would have been on the outside begging the UFC for scraps. Can't blame Holly, but they'll paint it as her ducking a beating from the young whipper snapper.

Still would have been nice to see Holly bet on herself. Tells you the state of her self belief after 4 losses in 6 fights. But I hear she might get the Nunes fight at 237...which means the UFC is willing to cash her out against the champ since she obviously wants money.

But now Nunes is on that 237 is my last fight nonsense. At 30??? Not giving the opportunity to up and comers like Ladd. It's bitch shit if she leaves this early, say it aint so, Dyke.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not cool.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nunes is the GOAT and did it the hardest way. she doesnt owe anybody shit.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Look at you now....with your tongue in that dirty dyke.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 63  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion