Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: BHO Hateful 8
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

smfh.

First this guy uses all of his waiver money. Now he's trying to instigate a vote to significant change the league when the draft has already happened. Ill go along with whatever the result is, but this is stupid.

People strategically draft according to the parameters of the league, I know I certainly did. You gonna throw another flex spot in now and pretend that wouldnt have impacted how people drafted?

Hold up bruh. Me and my fellow commish here got this. He hasnt said he had a problem with it. All i said was lets vote. The fair way.

My money and waiver shit dont got anything to do with that stop being a bitch.

I just feel we got a shitload of good players and bench points going to waste. You act like your bench aint deep. Everyones bench is deep. 8 team league , plenty of good players, why shouldnt they play?

:hearty-laugh: So now I should fall back and let the commish out of self interest put forth a vote to benefit his situation?? :lol:

LOL :deal: :deal:

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

smfh.

First this guy uses all of his waiver money. Now he's trying to instigate a vote to significant change the league when the draft has already happened. Ill go along with whatever the result is, but this is stupid.

People strategically draft according to the parameters of the league, I know I certainly did. You gonna throw another flex spot in now and pretend that would have impacted how people drafted?

We're not throwing another flex spot in. I'm just having some fun with Ice. I tell you what would be kind of interesting though. If we had a league one year where we didn't have any bench players at all and you had to pick your lineup weekly and we did something crazy like have a $50,000 FAAB budget or something. I dunno...just make it really different. I'm not saying it gets boring, but, we have pretty much done the same shit for a long time now. Only in the last couple of years have we really changed up the settings.

Yea well i brought up a superflex, i thought you said something about having an IDP in this league. I know inwont ever do a 8 man league with no TE again. This shit is kinda gay. So many good TE’s just being wasted. Get out your feelings bro and throw one in. Delanie, hockenson just wasting away. Waller.

I spent weeks explaining to you why a no TE slot league was no good, !

Shut yo mouf!!!

You just mad cuz it's Wednesday and you still having trouble walking!!!

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
smfh.

People strategically draft according to the parameters of the league, I know I certainly did. You gonna throw another flex spot in now and pretend that wouldnt have impacted how people drafted?

Hold up bruh. Me and my fellow commish here got this. He hasnt said he had a problem with it. All i said was lets vote. The fair way.

I just feel we got a shitload of good players and bench points going to waste. You act like your bench aint deep. Everyones bench is deep. 8 team league , plenty of good players, why shouldnt they play?

:hearty-laugh: So now I should fall back and let the commish out of self interest put forth a vote to benefit his situation?? :lol:

At the mercy of dear sweet merciful Burowz, this is what you were after all along :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

smfh.

People strategically draft according to the parameters of the league, I know I certainly did. You gonna throw another flex spot in now and pretend that would have impacted how people drafted?

We're not throwing another flex spot in. I'm just having some fun with Ice. I tell you what would be kind of interesting though. If we had a league one year where we didn't have any bench players at all and you had to pick your lineup weekly and we did something crazy like have a $50,000 FAAB budget or something. I dunno...just make it really different. I'm not saying it gets boring, but, we have pretty much done the same shit for a long time now. Only in the last couple of years have we really changed up the settings.

Yea well i brought up a superflex, i thought you said something about having an IDP in this league. I know inwont ever do a 8 man league with no TE again. This shit is kinda gay. So many good TE’s just being wasted. Get out your feelings bro and throw one in. Delanie, hockenson just wasting away. Waller.

Shut yo mouf!!!

Fuckin asshole :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

smfh.

At the mercy of dear sweet merciful Burowz, this is what you were after all along :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I'm still trying to understand why he spent eleventy hundred dollars on Chris Thompson. :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

smfh.

I'm still trying to understand why he spent eleventy hundred dollars on Chris Thompson. :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Maybe he was drunk or had a moment of insanity or accidentally added an extra digit. lol. It's really hard to fathom. Ice is no fantasy slouch.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

smfh.

Maybe he was drunk or had a moment of insanity or accidentally added an extra digit. lol. It's really hard to fathom. Ice is no fantasy slouch.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
i vote no. thats something that has to be done before the year. im here having handcuffs and an extra D on my bench and that wouldn't be the case if i have to play another flex.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

smfh.

Shut yo mouf!!!

Fuckin asshole :hearty-laugh:

You want me to fuck it again? Well...o.k.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ugh, stop lol.

Not prince. Lol.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i vote no. thats something that has to be done before the year. im here having handcuffs and an extra D on my bench and that wouldn't be the case if i have to play another flex.

We're not putting in another roster spot.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

actually i got this league confused with the other league. I have no such roster in this league. id still vote no. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

I vote Yes!! Another flex spot would only help me :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I vote Yes!! Another flex spot would only help me :hearty-laugh:

Figures.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

So looks like two votes for another spot lmao. IDGAF. I just thought i’d bring it up. Its cool. Im fair and honorable. And I will adapt.

I spent all that on Thompson cause he was clearly targeted, Guice went down, slow ass AP aint bout to be the 3rd down back. Its a full point PPR league, he has some value.

Again, i think i have had this convo with you guys lol i dont give AF about fantasy dollars. I always blow my load early, thats also what she said, every year. This year will be no different. WTF is the point of saving.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

So looks like two votes for another spot lmao. IDGAF. I just thought i’d bring it up. Its cool. Im fair and honorable. And I will adapt.

I spent all that on Thompson cause he was clearly targeted, Guice went down, slow ass AP aint bout to be the 3rd down back. Its a full point PPR league, he has some value.

Again, i think i have had this convo with you guys lol i dont give AF about fantasy dollars. I always blow my load early, thats also what she said, every year. This year will be no different. WTF is the point of saving.

i get that, but damn near $500 just one week in?? :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Why does it matter? Let ice be the dumass he is...that means he won't be able to add anyone else that he really wants the rest of the year :hearty-laugh:
Extra flex spot or not man I'm straight.... AP will hold me down for the next month at least if I really need him

He's insurance in case gurley and mixon get hurt....brown is insurance for that to
Nigga jermz telling me I'm in trouble cuz of RBS :hearty-laugh:

I'm about bro hang 200 on this clown....Brady about to account for 40 by himself this week
I already know my bench is gonna be full of PTs some of them might even outscore my starters

But again in a 8 team league that's to be expected... I have no choice but to play Brady and white against Miami....if AP goes off for 30 and Rogers throws for 7 tds against a tough Vikings Dee I'm gonna sleep like a baby Sunday night knowing I made the right decisions

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yo ass is grass this week Moe.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Kerryon Johnson shits the bed two weeks in a row I am selling that nigga for a bag of Jay's hot fries.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:35 am 

Cash on hand:

If Kerryon Johnson shits the bed two weeks in a row I am selling that nigga for a bag of Jay's hot fries.

just another bum you prematurely fell in love with.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

just another bum you prematurely fell in love with.

stfu you degenerate masturbator...oh wait. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: both of yall strippin skin with the self love.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

but the difference is when Peter North is fucking Raylene im getting off to Raylene. Burowz getting off to Mr. North. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

but the difference is when Peter North is fucking Raylene im getting off to Raylene. Burowz getting off to Mr. North. :hearty-laugh:

Oh Jesus :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A supreme loadsman

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 34  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion