Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

The daycare came stumbling out the gate, but we will regroup. Good win Austin. Great first week Burr

Post Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The daycare came stumbling out the gate, but we will regroup. Good win Austin. Great first week Burr

Hopefully Pete don't get too sneaky. :lol:

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that nigga is sneaky.

I need a HUGE night from Jacobs tonight but i dont expect one :eusa_snooty: AB was supposed to take the top off the defense.

Here’s hoping Houston slows down or limits kamara or he pulls a hammy on his first carry

Post Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lets go Jacobs. Got me 10 already. I need 7 more. The daycare fighting hard

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:35 am 

Cash on hand:

YeA it was a good week...I won in the leagues I really wanted to at the end of the day! I would have loved to win here to,but it wasn't my week here
I got the win in burrowz league tho so that's wats up

Next week I play jermz to so be ready bitch....u got burrowz week 1 than me...so we gonna get it on and see who's 2-0

so the 8 man league is more important to you than the traditional league?? :eusa_think:

Nah that's not wat I meant...I won in my money leagues

Brandons league is obviously more important for me than burrowz league...but I'll take the win there and love it.no league is easy to win

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Good win Austin. Thought Lindsay would do more. Sanders still doing Sanders shit. But i feel short.
I had no business leaving Brown on my bench. First few weeks gotta work out the kinks.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:42 am 

Cash on hand:

And my boy Josh jacobs gets me the W. Went 3-1 in all my leagues can’t complain.

Would have been 4-0 and won my burrowz league if i believed in the kid Jacobs a little more. But hey, thanks Moe. I knew he would be a clear workhorse, and Gurley just a afterthought now it looks like. : :pimp: :cool:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Its gon be a loooong year for the defending champ lol :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: he gonna have to pull a trade or two. I expect him to try and dump fournette. Probably to a chump like Moe. Fournette gonna have a shitty year with that nobody QB.

My boy austin went 2-0 in both leagues. Hell yea

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

NWO aint winning shit this year

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Its gon be a loooong year for the defending champ lol :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: he gonna have to pull a trade or two. I expect him to try and dump fournette. Probably to a chump like Moe. Fournette gonna have a shitty year with that nobody QB.

A chump like moe??? Keep talking that shit ice it's all good....gurley was worth the risk in a 8 team league
Jacobs has a hell of a debut nigga but don't get out of hand

Reality gonna set in and defenses gonna stack the box and Carr will go back to being the bum he's always been.... gurley had 15 carries and a few targets

If that preserves him all yr I'll take that it's fine... we'll see who ends up getting the last laugh.wen the dog days od November come we'll see wat Jacobs ia doing wen he hits that rookie wall

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

moemoney253 wrote:

A chump like moe??? Keep talking that shit ice it's all good....gurley was worth the risk in a 8 team league

Reality gonna set in and defenses gonna stack the box and Carr will go back to being the bum he's always been.... gurley had 15 carries and a few targets

If that preserves him all yr I'll take that it's fine... we'll see who ends up getting the last laugh.wen the dog days od November come we'll see wat Jacobs ia doing wen he hits that rookie wall

You mean when Malcolm Brown is the starting Rams RB? Lol

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's funny. I had almost identical winning scores in both leagues and both of my opponents had almost identical losing scores.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:45 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
It's funny. I had almost identical winning scores in both leagues and both of my opponents had almost identical losing scores.

yea i had a similar occurence.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

moemoney253 wrote:

You mean when Malcolm Brown is the starting Rams RB? Lol

U already dropped Davis...so Jacobs for gurley I'd do that any day of the week! The risk was worth it
It's all good I got brown as a handcuff so if gurley gets hurt I'll be fine

I'm winning the chip in burrowz league....in November my lineup will be Cooper,Thomas,Hopkins,green,and Brady/Rogers
Eventually I'll trade woods or my other wrs for a great RB

And I got mixon and white! Who's gonna beat that lineup in November??? U :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But it's ight man keep talking that shit...I beat Damian wo a kicker and ya all said he was a top 3 team in the league

NOW THIS WEEK IM GONNA BEAT JERMZ WON A KICKER TO!!!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

i never bought into your boy Damien having a top 3 team. to many ?? with guys like Montgomery, Fournette, and D. Williams. i didn't even like Williams before they even got McCoy and McCoy was much more effective week 1. Fournette is now fucked without Foles. Montgomery, who knows what that RB rotation will be but week 1 didnt look promising. JuJu not a WR1. Ya overrated his team.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're stupid taking me on without a kicker, Im not Damien. I put up more points than you last week, with 80 pts left on my bench. But by all means, do stupid.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:29 am 

Cash on hand:

i never bought into your boy Damien having a top 3 team. to many ?? with guys like Montgomery, Fournette, and D. Williams. i didn't even like Williams before they even got McCoy and McCoy was much more effective week 1. Fournette is now fucked without Foles. Montgomery, who knows what that RB rotation will be but week 1 didnt look promising. JuJu not a WR1. Ya overrated his team.

Austin wtf u know about fantasy football or football period? How long u played fantasy a few YRS? My boy Dee knows way more about football than u....that guy forgot more about football than u know

He's playing ekler this week it was no reason to play him over the other 4 RBS that he played...tyreek got hurt early and Montgomery didn't debut strong like Jacobs

Only mistake he made was playing that bum jameis....we gonna see who makes the playoffs wen it comes down to it

This dude jermz talking about he scored more pts than me man....bro u had 2 more pts than me u clown :hearty-laugh: and that was cuz woods and Thomas had no TD...gurley didn't score either

Ya really some dummies around here....dudes already writing off gurley and Montgomery after 1 week!! Burrowz league is fun cuz alot of u fools gonna keep sitting the wrong guys

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nevermind the because you stupid asshole. Was I right? Or was i wrong? Your ass is kicked this weekend anyway. Find a kicker you fuckin special ed case.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sterling Shepard & A.J. Brown for Mike Evans.

Moe, please stop. Get help.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats not awful Burowz, he tryna sell you on that A Brown flash.....and he know it wont last.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Austin wtf u know about fantasy football or football period?How long u played fantasy a few YRS? My boy Dee knows way more about football than u....that guy forgot more about football than u know

He's playing ekler this week it was no reason to play him over the other 4 RBS that he played...tyreek got hurt early and Montgomery didn't debut strong like Jacobs

Only mistake he made was playing that bum jameis....we gonna see who makes the playoffs wen it comes down to it

This dude jermz talking about he scored more pts than me man....bro u had 2 more pts than me u clown :hearty-laugh: and that was cuz woods and Thomas had no TD...gurley didn't score either

Ya really some dummies around here....dudes already writing off gurley and Montgomery after 1 week!! Burrowz league is fun cuz alot of u fools gonna keep sitting the wrong guys

a shit ton more than you and your bff, on my mama.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats not awful Burowz, he tryna sell you on that A Brown flash.....and he know it wont last.

Yes...it is awful.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I knew Peter had some kind of Oedipus Complex.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:26 am 

Cash on hand:

let me Google that and get back to you. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

let me Google that and get back to you. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

I was just making an insensitive joke about what you said about your mama.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 567 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion