Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 39  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Durant staying in GS would be so disappointing.

Ya. But I think Klay is gonna be out for sure. If Cousins stays ill be disappointed.

Best case scenario all 3 leave, but that won't happen.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
You gotta look at the AD situation for what it is. Dude is freezing out Boston, and throwing out preferreds who have less talent to get the deal done than the Lakers. This has Rich Paul written all over it.

Clippers, Bucks, Knicks, Lakers. Clippers dont have enough talent, Bucks dont have enough talent and picks, Knicks only have what they'll have from the lottery and future picks. NO holding this thing out is gonna backfire. They need to hardball the lakers all day today, get at least 3 1st rounders out of them along with ingram, kuzma, ball, and run the fuck away with it. Too many moving parts in the boston trade.

It actually gives both squads functional teams, then NO can shoot their shots in the draft for 1 - 2 years and rebuild.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You gotta look at the AD situation for what it is. Dude is freezing out Boston, and throwing out preferreds who have less talent to get the deal done than the Lakers. This has Rich Paul written all over it.

Clippers, Bucks, Knicks, Lakers. Clippers dont have enough talent, Bucks dont have enough talent and picks, Knicks only have what they'll have from the lottery and future picks. NO holding this thing out is gonna backfire. They need to hardball the lakers all day today, get at least 3 1st rounders out of them along with ingram, kuzma, ball, and run the fuck away with it. Too many moving parts in the boston trade.

It actually gives both squads functional teams, then NO can shoot their shots in the draft for 1 - 2 years and rebuild.

Agreed. But I just don't know if No will fuck itself over just to fuck AD for a year. Maybe they are bettin on how big a hard on Danny has for AD, and Dannys false belief that if he can just get AD here he can convince him to stay.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Agreed. But I just don't know if No will fuck itself over just to fuck AD for a year. Maybe they are bettin on how big a hard on Danny has for AD, and Dannys false belief that if he can just get AD here he can convince him to stay.

Maybe. And Danny a gambler...so he'll roll those dice.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maybe. And Danny a gambler...so he'll roll those dice.

Yes he will, which excites and scares the shit outta me at the same time.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/brandon-in ... 04152.html

LMAO

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He got faded hard. Then he looked faded in the post game. Dude is a waste of talent.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

New home might do him some good.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Kawhi
AD
Durant
Kyrie
Boogie

Where these dudes gonna end up?

Raptors
Lakers
GS
Boston
Knicks or Clippers

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kawhi
AD
Durant
Kyrie
Boogie

Raptors
Lakers
GS
Boston
Knicks or Clippers

You don't see any of those dudes trying to team up, other than AD going to LA?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kawhi
AD
Durant
Kyrie
Boogie

Raptors
Lakers
GS
Boston
Knicks or Clippers

yea man. KD staying in GS where if he wins this year it'll be 3 out of 3 in rings. Kyrie left Lebron cause he wanted alpha status, so i dont see him chasing AD or Kawhi or KD anywhere. Kawhi i think is going to be sold on staying in Toronto. i can see all the other guys a level below all moving. Klay, Cousins, Kemba, and whoever else. i think my Knicks will get Cousins or Kemba or maybe both.

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kawhi
AD
Durant
Kyrie
Boogie

Raptors
Lakers
GS
Boston
Knicks or Clippers

yea man. KD staying in GS where if he wins this year it'll be 3 out of 3 in rings. Kyrie left Lebron cause he wanted alpha status, so i dont see him chasing AD or Kawhi or KD anywhere. Kawhi i think is going to be sold on staying in Toronto. i can see all the other guys a level below all moving. Klay, Cousins, Kemba, and whoever else. i think my Knicks will get Cousins or Kemba or maybe both.

Well thyy got the room to to pay for whoever they want, that's for sure. So too, do the Clips after that trade.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cousins does have alot of experience playing in California with Sacramento and now GS so maybe that comes into play with him considering the Clips. maybe its them that gets Kemba and Cousins and not NY.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

i see Cousins/Kemba as the one significant pairing in free agency, besides AD joining James. only cause i dont see any other of the contenders being interested in adding either one but they'll have an opportunity to pair up, and in a big market.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kemba Walker aint goin anywhere.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kemba Walker aint goin anywhere.

you think he's going to be a free agent and actually re-sign with Charlotte?? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Lakers traded Deangelo russell away in anticipation of drafting Lonzo ball to run their point.

Dangelo Russell turns out to be better than Lonzo ball. Lol.

I cant blame NO for not making the trade. Ball is a bust for a 2nd pick, and Ingram is underachieving like a mofo. The lakers better give up those 4picks or whatever, because they wont have another chance like this.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lakers cant offer any more than they have. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Raps trade for Gasol. Give up JV, Wright, Miles, and a 2nd rounder. Decent trade. Get the veteran presence at C, a better player than JV, and take roughly a 3-4 mil hit for it a year. You dont wanna rock the boat with Lowry, fine, makes sense, but JV has been redundant and has been hurt for a while now and it hasnt hurt the raps, move him...and then Siakam and Ibaka can be split.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Raps trade for Gasol. Give up JV, Wright, Miles, and a 2nd rounder. Decent trade. Get the veteran presence at C, a better player than JV, and take roughly a 3-4 mil hit for it a year. You dont wanna rock the boat with Lowry, fine, makes sense, but JV has been redundant and has been hurt for a while now and it hasnt hurt the raps, move him...and then Siakam and Ibaka can be split.

im good with that for Toronto. makes sense. the PG switch didnt. so good for them.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

im good with that for Toronto. makes sense. the PG switch didnt. so good for them.

Truth.

Orlando has to get the been fleeced award. Just gave up 2 draft picks and jonathan simmons (who he) for Fultz.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Truth.

Orlando has to get the been fleeced award. Just gave up 2 draft picks and jonathan simmons (who he) for Fultz.

just saw that!! my lord. Philly actually took out some garbage and stumbled upon a 1st and 2nd rd pick. cant make this up. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Truth.

just saw that!! my lord. Philly actually took out some garbage and stumbled upon a 1st and 2nd rd pick. cant make this up. :hearty-laugh:

I hope that pick was like a 32nd or something. It must be.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YO..

Whos that hittin game winning shots in the Garden on the road???

RONDO!!! The Legend!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

YO..

Whos that hittin game winning shots in the Garden on the road???

RONDO!!! The Legend!!!

then they got that ass torched by the best team in the East.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 39  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion