Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 159  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
LOL @ Lester getting his cum filled panties in a bunch. He threw in the towel like a fucking dumbass on his season when he traded Gurley and Diggs then got on a little win streak and now he cares about the league again :lol: Calling on Ice to get his worthless cronies to actually do something on the waiver wire and shit :rofl: I told that fool to hold fast cuz teams were about to fall off and he had a solid team that was putting up points but he panicked and got rid of his best players. Guess what bitch, you aint making the playoffs this year :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

LOLZ...

Me and Anis both traded away Gurley...guarantee you no other league on Yahoo had two schmucks like us in their league.

dont lump me in with your terrible trade. i basically traded Gurley for Kamara. you on the other hand..... :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

LOL @ Lester getting his cum filled panties in a bunch. He threw in the towel like a fucking dumbass on his season when he traded Gurley and Diggs then got on a little win streak and now he cares about the league again :lol: Calling on Ice to get his worthless cronies to actually do something on the waiver wire and shit :rofl: I told that fool to hold fast cuz teams were about to fall off and he had a solid team that was putting up points but he panicked and got rid of his best players. Guess what bitch, you aint making the playoffs this year :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

i know your faggot ass aint talking shit about me. :kopfpatsch:

my results post trades speak for themselves so thats that. i don't need to conspire with anyone like you and your faggot sister. no shame having pussies. and just like it didn't work for you last year it aint gonna work for your sister this year. Jermz shouldve squashed that conspiracy shit last year but didnt, ONLY because i told him not to. Thats right faggot. ANIS let your BS ride last year and still beat your cheating ass. now your laying down trying to get your brother in. :hearty-laugh: .....tell that broad go grow a pair and man up. be better than big sis.

Oooooooh shit :smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :machine-gun: :shooting-two-guns: :slapping: :face-slap: :scarface-smiley-emoticon: :knee-to-head-knockout:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

i know your faggot ass aint talking shit about me. :kopfpatsch:

my results post trades speak for themselves so thats that. i don't need to conspire with anyone like you and your faggot sister. no shame having pussies. and just like it didn't work for you last year it aint gonna work for your sister this year. Jermz shouldve squashed that conspiracy shit last year but didnt, ONLY because i told him not to. Thats right faggot. ANIS let your BS ride last year and still beat your cheating ass. now your laying down trying to get your brother in. :hearty-laugh: .....tell that broad go grow a pair and man up. be better than big sis.

:shock:

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Smh at these dirty colluders Anis and Ice. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Look at this fag Anus conspiring with Ice and his bum ass friends to scoop the best players on the waiver wire. Meanwhile I actually haven't done anything but change my unofficial lineup. Funny thing is, I was just trolling you guys but your shameful hypocrisy just forced me to go through with this lineup for real so eat a dick and enjoy missing the playoffs :happy-dancing: You got lucky last year but you aint foolin nobody. You've been exposed as a Sneaky Peter, Salary Krap level type bum :rofl: :finger:

Best believe there's gonna be no mercy week 12 for the dummy who traded Michael Thomas. I'm gonna skull fuck him for that crooked ass trade......and then I might sit my starters again week 13 vs Prime, depending on who needs me to beat him or lose to him to make the playoffs :lol: :cool:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this place is a warzone

Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol:

Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this place is a warzone

Aint it?

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Smh at these dirty colluders Anis and Ice. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Look at this fag Anus conspiring with Ice and his bum ass friends to scoop the best players on the waiver wire

:shock:

this guy is a mad man. you're seriously trying to deflect your corrupt and colluding ways on to me and Ice?? Damn i wish i wouldve vetoed your shit last season. anyway you're going to have to explain this one. me, Ice, and his friends colluding on the waiver wire to pick up the "best" players on the wire. how would that even work?? cause i shared my opinion on Henry and Penny being the best available and someone with loot actually scooped them up?? thats colluding??

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

and your bro got the guy that he wanted anyway, putting up 16 on Riddick. so what are you even babbling about?? i guess he went the other 17 on one of the other RBs but hey, cant have them all. only corrupt colluding assholes here are you and your brother. dont pin that shit on true ballers.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:55 am 

Cash on hand:

BURROWZ STFU dude for real....I don't wanna hear my name in ur mouth anymore! Ur pussy man....U got robbed in ur bumass trailer and u didn't do shit! U moved away like a little bitch u didn't even throw ur hands

Dude I'm not perfect I made some mistakes... Dropping Henry for Erickson was horrible! But u criticizing me for picking up Adams just shows how much of a dumass u are! Adams is gonna be the man in Philly starting this week

Bro ur the ultimate dumass dude....U had the league on lock! U had Kamara and gurley at the same time now u have a bunch of bums on ur team :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U had the trophy in ur pocket and u traded it away why cuz u were bored? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:00 am 

Cash on hand:

I told all u guys 6 weeks ago I was gonna make the playoffs....I didn't panic like a little bitch and trade my best players cuz I always knew McCoy, hunt,and cook would come through for me I'm November wen I needed them to

Just go back and look at my posts in September and it's all there...I've been telling u fools I'm not losing again till the playoffs start! Winning the title will be tough cuz cuz dummies like burrowz handed nwo and the other guy the league with these horrible trades

Burrowz traded CMC, Kamara, gurley,and Julio....Cuz u were bored? All u had to do was keep gurley and Kamara and u had the league won u FUCKING DUMASS

Now ur finished so STFU....I'm going to the playoffs and ur not! Deal with it

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:12 am 

Cash on hand:

And let me be commissioner next yr....I have the most experience here anyway! I've been doing fantasy for 15 yrs man since 2003! All these ridiculous trades I wouldn't allow in the first place

Trading bums like Yeldon and ekler for gurley man c'mon dude...I'll run the league next yr jermz let me do it! And I told jermz to make the league 10 TEAMS

It was no need to make it 14 teams man.... Adding friends and these family members was always mad shady fr the beginning! We could have one or 2 non bho members next yr tops but that's it

Me,jermz,prime,swords,burrowz,Soulja,and Anis that's 7 right there! And ice man that's 8...10 teams next yr man! It needs to be bho members
But as for the rest of this yr I told ya man I'll see ya hoes in the playoffs

BURROWZ kept questioning me about my wrs...It's alot of bye weeks dumass! Nobody is questioning me now tho.... GORDON,Ridley,Ross,Cooper,and Sheppard all played a part for me to get too this point

And like I said man since I don't have to play nwo,ice,or that other guy again I'm not gonna lose anymore.... Burrowz showed Again wat a dumass he is by criticizing my pickup of Josh Adams

The same guy who had the league won with gurley and Kamara but traded them both calls me a DUMASS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

That's the definition of insanity and an oxymoron
Talk all u want burrowz....But the fact of the matter is I'm going to the playoffs and ur not

Period

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe i thought you were gonna make the playoffs too but that was before Swords decided to collude with his brother and lay down for him. now its gonna make it unneccessarrily tougher for you and everyone else who has worked so hard. its really a shame and a slap to the face of our prestigious league. but im pulling for you bro. against all odds. fight the good fight brother.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea man dudes have no integrity.... Doing all this funny shit in a free league man shit is pathetic! I told jermz we were fine with 10 ppl and he didn't wanna listen! It was no reason to add all these family members and Friends

Just could have added 2 guys cuz it's at least 8 bho members in the league this yr I think right?But anyway man it is wat it is....If I don't make it,it's far from the end of the world! All that matters is I tried hard and didn't sell off my best players like some other chumps :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Than u have losers like burrowz constantly questioning who u play,sit,and why u dropped someone wen his DUMASS traded away Julio, CMC, Kamara,and gurley! Same dude that said cmac Doesn't score tds :hearty-laugh: :kopfpatsch:

Some ppl are just really stupid and live sad pathetic lives man.... Making all these ridiculous trades in a free boxing forum league man it's pathetic

U can tell alot of dudes didn't go far in life at all from the way they behave

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea man dudes have no integrity.... Doing all this funny shit in a free league man shit is pathetic! I told jermz we were fine with 10 ppl and he didn't wanna listen! It was no reason to add all these family members and Friends

Just could have added 2 guys cuz it's at least 8 bho members in the league this yr I think right?But anyway man it is wat it is....If I don't make it,it's far from the end of the world! All that matters is I tried hard and didn't sell off my best players like some other chumps :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Than u have losers like burrowz constantly questioning who u play,sit,and why u dropped someone wen his DUMASS traded away Julio, CMC, Kamara,and gurley! Same dude that said cmac Doesn't score tds :hearty-laugh: :kopfpatsch:

Some ppl are just really stupid and live sad pathetic lives man.... Making all these ridiculous trades in a free boxing forum league man it's pathetic

U can tell alot of dudes didn't go far in life at all from the way they behave

yes......yes. i never leave home without it. i know you're the same way.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe dont be a fuckin asshole. If it was kept at 10. You wouldnt be sniffing playoffs. And 2 of my losses are to guys i brought in here. The guys i brought in have done well...and havent engaged in any bullshit. So go fuck yourself.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe dont be a fuckin asshole. If it was kept at 10. You wouldnt be sniffing playoffs. And 2 of my losses are to guys i brought in here. The guys i brought in have done well...and havent engaged in any bullshit. So go fuck yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea moe im with you making the playoffs, your boy Ice believes in you, but you being commish does not sound fun at all :lol: i will pass my friend.

The guys jermz has brung in have done well, rejected every trade offer as jermz told them to do, and have been competitive. Kudos to you and yours jermz.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea moe im with you making the playoffs, your boy Ice believes in you, but you being commish does not sound fun at all :lol: i will pass my friend.

The guys jermz has brung in have done well, rejected every trade offer as jermz told them to do, and have been competitive. Kudos to you and yours jermz.

:hearty-laugh:

in all honesty i think id be the best commish.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Smh at these dirty colluders Anis and Ice. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Look at this fag Anus conspiring with Ice and his bum ass friends to scoop the best players on the waiver wire. Meanwhile I actually haven't done anything but change my unofficial lineup. Funny thing is, I was just trolling you guys but your shameful hypocrisy just forced me to go through with this lineup for real so eat a dick and enjoy missing the playoffs :happy-dancing: You got lucky last year but you aint foolin nobody. You've been exposed as a Sneaky Peter, Salary Krap level type bum :rofl: :finger:

Best believe there's gonna be no mercy week 12 for the dummy who traded Michael Thomas. I'm gonna skull fuck him for that crooked ass trade......and then I might sit my starters again week 13 vs Prime, depending on who needs me to beat him or lose to him to make the playoffs :lol: :cool:

that made me laugh like fuck... :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sad part is, i think his brother has the same record as Salary kaep :lol: and now he needs his big bro’s help just to avoid Bolivian....Swords your brother needs to let his nuts hang! And dont pull that “i was going to until you guys said something” nonsense lol

Its really for guys like Moe, BurrBum, they need the help. But i also dont want the most integritous man here, my boy Les getting screwed because of your clear colluding! Dont be a stooge! I got an 80% of getting in according to this app so i am good :cool:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And let me be commissioner next yr....I have the most experience here anyway! I've been doing fantasy for 15 yrs man since 2003! All these ridiculous trades I wouldn't allow in the first place

Trading bums like Yeldon and ekler for gurley man c'mon dude...I'll run the league next yr jermz let me do it! And I told jermz to make the league 10 TEAMS

It was no need to make it 14 teams man.... Adding friends and these family members was always mad shady fr the beginning! We could have one or 2 non bho members next yr tops but that's it

Me,jermz,prime,swords,burrowz,Soulja,and Anis that's 7 right there! And ice man that's 8...10 teams next yr man! It needs to be bho members
But as for the rest of this yr I told ya man I'll see ya hoes in the playoffs

BURROWZ kept questioning me about my wrs...It's alot of bye weeks dumass! Nobody is questioning me now tho.... GORDON,Ridley,Ross,Cooper,and Sheppard all played a part for me to get too this point

And like I said man since I don't have to play nwo,ice,or that other guy again I'm not gonna lose anymore.... Burrowz showed Again wat a dumass he is by criticizing my pickup of Josh Adams

The same guy who had the league won with gurley and Kamara but traded them both calls me a DUMASS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

That's the definition of insanity and an oxymoron
Talk all u want burrowz....But the fact of the matter is I'm going to the playoffs and ur not

Period

No...you really aren't. You're too far behind in points. You have no understanding of statistics.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

God this is funny...

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

I PM’d Swords brother :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments:
175332F3-8EF4-4F1D-AAF8-0A46650134D6.jpeg
175332F3-8EF4-4F1D-AAF8-0A46650134D6.jpeg [ 116.45 KiB | Viewed 102 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: get em.

I know me and my bro would go out like warriors son. We got all the love in the world, but one gotta stand, one gotta fall. Then we gonna go out and try to fight over the same bitch, and we both might end up hittin it, maybe at the same time!

#LetYoNutzHangBro #DontHoldBrosNutzUp

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 159  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion