Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2018 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Minnesota just went to the title game with Keenum. So they are clearly on the cusp. So let’s do this bet, now that they have the great Kirk Cousins. Super bowl or bust right? Got to. I will make that bet. Super bowl title or bust since they retained all of their defensive talent. And have dalvin cook back, and he great Kirk cousins. Championship guaranteed to the Twin City

I think Anis' dumb ass forgot that the Vikings won 13 games last year. lmao

There is no way in hell Cousins will lead them to 13 or more wins this year.

I fucking guarantee it.

Here is my prediction for the Vikes this year:

7-9 in the regular season.

cool. thats the bet then. Vikes finish with a winning record and you put "I thoroughly enjoy Lester fucking my ass" in your sig for 2 months.

No, you just said Cousins is the better QB so they have to win more than 13 games. If Cousins is such an upgrade over Keenum, it should be easy for them to win more than 13 games, right?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Minnesota just went to the title game with Keenum. So they are clearly on the cusp. So let’s do this bet, now that they have the great Kirk Cousins. Super bowl or bust right? Got to. I will make that bet. Super bowl title or bust since they retained all of their defensive talent. And have dalvin cook back, and he great Kirk cousins. Championship guaranteed to the Twin City

I fucking guarantee it.

cool. thats the bet then. Vikes finish with a winning record and you put "I thoroughly enjoy Lester fucking my ass" in your sig for 2 months.

No, you just said Cousins is the better QB so they have to win more than 13 games. If Cousins is such an upgrade over Keenum, it should be easy for them to win more than 13 games, right?

you're full of shit. im offering a bet based off what you said. how the fuck you gonna predict 7-9 then i offer a bet saying they must finish 2 games better than your own prediction, then you say no, 13 games?? you're fucking retarted.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam u guys are really some Fucking dummies! Just cuz Cousins is a way better QB than keenum Doesn't mean there gonna win 13 games again! U know how hard it is to win 13 games 2 yrs in a row?
The main point is that Cousins gives the Vikings a better chance of winning the SUPERBOWL than keenum

Burrowz wat part u don't understand? U can't win a Superbowl with bums like Smith,bortles,and keenum because they can't go deep....There game managers that lack the arm strength point blank and simple period!!

Cousins possesses the physical abilities and arm strength needed to win a chip....Now that doesn't mean the Vikings will cuz shit is tough in the NFC! Eagles and Rams have just as great a team all around as the vikes if not better

Even tho Cousins is clearly a better QB than keenum, that still doesn't mean the vikes are gonna MAKE the Superbowl Cuz these teams in the NFC are great

KEENUM showed wat a bum he was Against the saints and the eagles in the playoffs....Dude keenum got exposed for the bum he is! They should have lost to the saints if it wasn't for that Lucky play

And the eagles bust that ass by 30 PTS!! If Cousins was the Vikings qb last yr on that team they wasn't losing by 30 no way

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam u guys are really some Fucking dummies! Just cuz Cousins is a way better QB than keenum Doesn't mean there gonna win 13 games again! U know how hard it is to win 13 games 2 yrs in a row?
The main point is that Cousins gives the Vikings a better chance of winning the SUPERBOWL than keenum

you cant expect a bandwagon novice fan like Burowz to grasp this concept. Vikes can win 11 games and be a better team than they were last year.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Keenum, bortles,and Smith there the type of QBs that can only win or go deep in the playoffs if they have a ridiculous team around them....There not capable of going all the way tho! Once in awhile u get bums like dilfer and Johnson that get a title

Cuz they play with one of the greatest defenses EVER... Like those yrs with Tampa and Baltimore! Kapernick is a bum but he was 2 YDS away from being the SUPERBOWL MVP! Grossman is another bum that played in a Superbowl

But let me guess u think Grossman is better than Cousins to RIGHT? :hearty-laugh:
U guys gotta wake up man.... Cousins is gonna have a great year that's just wat it is! He's gonna have another great year especially now that he has legit talent around him

Keenum might just get Denver a WC spot...Ur right burrowz he's a good QB! He'll never force a throw or make a mistake cuz he's the check down master :hearty-laugh: with Denver's defense and WRS I'm pretty sure Denver can make the playoffs

But that doesn't mean keenum is on Cousins level....Dude look at the NFC? U got GB who's always a threat with Rodgers.... Atlanta, SAINTS
U fools sound like idiots saying that Cousins had to get Minny back to the NFC title game to prove he's better than KEENUM

Shir is ridiculous....The stats and the eye test Clearly show Cousins is better than guys like Smith and keenum! And Cousins EARNED HIS MONEY!!
WTF HAS JIMMY G DONE TO DESERVE THE MONEY HE GOT??

Ya fools gonna be eating ur words man....It would be no shame if Vikings lost to the Rams or eagles in the playoffs! Even Atlanta is a serious threat...
Gb honestly sucks they don't compare with these teams player for player not even close

But Rodgers by himself he's just that Fucking great....U can never count him out! So saying it's super bowl or bust cuz Cousins got the money he got makes no sense! Ryan and Jimmy g got paid to....

Is it SUPERBOWL or bust for those guys to? :hearty-laugh: idk why but dudes just have a biast towards Cousins for some reason...Wat the man has to do too get some respect? This is the first time he hasn't played on a horrible team and he still played great for 3 yrs IN SPITE OF HORRIBLE COACHING AND PLAYERS AROUND HIM

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Andrew Luck not that good, Matty Ice overrated, but Tyrod Taylor underrated. come on, Jalen, come on man. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: But overall i agree with most of Jalens opinions. Especially on Kirk. he also said Bortles sucks in the absolute nicest of ways.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2438 ... -overrated

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I like it!

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tyrod Taylor is weird in that he's the ultimate stat padder whose stats arent even padded. He's just back there as an invincible player. Does nothing, good or bad. not good enough to like, not bad enough to hate. Even when he puts up a good statistical game, its shocking, cause you watched the whole game and had no idea he threw for double or triple the amount of yds you thought he threw for. idk why Ramsey says he's underrated unless he's just throwing his fellow black man some love.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I fucking guarantee it.

you're full of shit. im offering a bet based off what you said. how the fuck you gonna predict 7-9 then i offer a bet saying they must finish 2 games better than your own prediction, then you say no, 13 games?? you're fucking retarted.

No, you're retarded.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No he doesn't.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So if Cousins leads the Vikings to a 9-7 record we can all agree that Cousins was overpaid and that Keenum is the better QB, right?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
As of ten minutes ago, Jalen Ramsey is my favorite DB of all time.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gruberisgod wrote:

Its all time caliber shit man. He marked every qb in the league with a description. If he does out and pumps their tits after the fact...wow.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jags remind me of the 09 Jets. upstart team out of nowhere comes up just short of making the SB, then comes out the next season talking all types of shit about any and everyone. i love it. they play that type of D that the NFL is trying to make illegal.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
gruberisgod wrote:

Its all time caliber shit man. He marked every qb in the league with a description. If he does out and pumps their tits after the fact...wow.

It's going to rule no matter what. If he dominates QBs, it'll be legendary. If he gets torched, it'll be hilarious.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well, I would say that Houston would give Ramsey hell, but, Jax beat the hell out of Houston twice last year. Both games they got stomped.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Goddamn, Pats had eight sacks last night.

:shock:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

BB is the GOAT but my god he's also a little bitch. they clearly went super hard after it, wanting to avenge their SB loss. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: If only he wouldve been that remorseless towards Philly in the SB and played his best DB despite whatever differences they had. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pittburgh is the best at choosing and developing WRs. This kid James Washington balled out yesterday. I loved him coming out of college and if AB gets Madden cursed or JuJu goes down he will be a ROTY candidate. JuJu also looks primed to take the next step he is having a great preseason.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cousins looked like dog shit on that first drive.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cousins gets absolutely crushed on that sack. LMFAO

Ngakoue is an absolute monster.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This game is nuts!

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Goddamn Kirk Cousins sucks.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Vikings players going down left and right. Looks like Kirk Cousins has brought the injury bug from Washington with him over to the Vikings. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

BB is the GOAT but my god he's also a little bitch. they clearly went super hard after it, wanting to avenge their SB loss. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: If only he wouldve been that remorseless towards Philly in the SB and played his best DB despite whatever differences they had. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Well that and Philly is playing their bottom barrel oline pieces. They only drafted O lineman late, and have probably taken into camp a collection of cast offs and garbagemen and are seeing how they hold up. Nothing to see here from that. I am fearing the hangover a bit though, wont really know where we are until half time of week 1.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 45  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion