Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
you heathen! LMAOOO

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
you heathen! LMAOOO

Men the world over need to start shutting down the feminist agenda. It has gone too far.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

there are too many cunty men out there that are afraid to do just that

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

there are too many cunty men out there that are afraid to do just that

Thats why we need to keep at it and grow back our brothers and their balls man. I mean, Burowz is a lost cause and all, but we got work to do!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Even when I swear that I'll lay off of Kyrie Irving in the future he goes and says/does some shit that shows how much of a pussy he is. Dennis Schröder and him get chippy in a game, Dennis complains to the refs, and Kyrie acts like a pompous ass to Dennis over it, then gets in his face. Dennis didnt think much of it...talk happens in games, taps dude on his side like it aint no thing, Kyrie gets in his face for who the fuck knows why. Dennis backs off and says "Gah damn niqqa". And Kyrie fucking BLOWS UP into some "dont call me a nigga, you dont know me like that" bullshit!
Followed up with some social media diatribe about how the word is so ugly and needs to be done away with, hanging out a fellow black man on the court to make this childish point.

Some funny shit, Kyrie is out lecturing america on what words it can and cannot use, while Kevin Durant is out there deploying the most hurtful words he can think of against muthafuckaz thru DM.

I can't believe imma say this, but these dudes is making me appreciate Lebron, a lot. I hope Bron beats this niggas man. or Kawhi, or anyone the fuck else.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:55 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Kyrie is a weird ass nigga. :hearty-laugh:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:03 am 

Cash on hand:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lakersdail ... -game/amp/

im crying over here. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Schroeder probably gonna get fined for using "derogatory and offensive " language. :kopfpatsch:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lakersdaily.com/kyrie-irving-brings-to-light-derogatory-racial-slur-dennis-schroder-used-against-him-during-lakers-nets-game/amp/

Schroeder probably gonna get fined for using "derogatory and offensive " language. :kopfpatsch:

You know when you and your woman have a quarrel over something dumb that shes completely at fault for, but you dont make a big deal about it, but then to save face she blows up on some dumb shit that has nothing to do with it....just so she can win the argument in her mind...and among those who will see or hear the altercation??? Kyrie Irving is the woman in that particular situation here.

Weird Bitch Ass Nigga.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And here is an example of a man virtue signaling for the attention and praise of liberals and ID pol fanatics. If he was doing it for black folks, he wouldn't have sacrificed his fellow black man to do it. The black community isn't fond of what he did on that point, even though they acknowledge that he does have a point. But when he uses the word or some other shit later...and his lips are mercilessly read by the media going forward, aint nobody gonna feel sorry for his weird ass.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

These broads need to just stfu and be happy that even have a WNBA... The truth is nobody watches that shit the ratings are dogshit.
I'm the only one here that even knows the WNBA draft is this week,honestly nobody else here cares :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I watch WNBA games and I'll watch the draft,but again I'm by myself in the minority here....
These broads will never get to a point where they get paid like the men...

They'll never generate the money nobody will ever care about womens sports how they do the mens....
I pay attention to all womens sports Katie ledecky is the GOAT, nunes is the goat,I love shields she's in the goat discussion already and I think she'll pass Ali's dsugh wen she hangs it up,but the reality is most men just dont care

Draymond was right overall...now womens soccer is a different story there much better than our men.
The women in soccer deserve to be paid more than the men cuz ppl care about them more

Womens tennis some broads generate a lot of money,some more so than most men but not the top men in the sport....

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

These broads need to just stfu and be happy that even have a WNBA... The truth is nobody watches that shit the ratings are dogshit.
I'm the only one here that even knows the WNBA draft is this week,honestly nobody else here cares :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I watch WNBA games and I'll watch the draft,but again I'm by myself in the minority here....
These broads will never get to a point where they get paid like the men...

They'll never generate the money nobody will ever care about womens sports how they do the mens....
I pay attention to all womens sports Katie ledecky is the GOAT, nunes is the goat,I love shields she's in the goat discussion already and I think she'll pass Ali's dsugh wen she hangs it up,but the reality is most men just dont care

Draymond was right overall...now womens soccer is a different story there much better than our men.
The women in soccer deserve to be paid more than the men cuz ppl care about them more

Womens tennis some broads generate a lot of money,some more so than most men but not the top men in the sport....

The women are better than the men relatively Moe, but Mens soccer still generates more money than womens soccer, especially on an international level. Those bitches barely have a leg to stand on in soccer too.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats why you dont see these bitches striking, withholding their labor...because they know that they are replaceable...and if not, wont be missed by anyone. Thats why they beggin niggas like draymond to get on code with whatever women say...because these women can't win shit without male fans, because women wont even watch their shit :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Schroeder and LA fucked with the wrong niggaz at MSG. we aint Brooklyn. :smile81:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lakersdaily.com/kyrie-irving-brings-to-light-derogatory-racial-slur-dennis-schroder-used-against-him-during-lakers-nets-game/amp/

You know when you and your woman have a quarrel over something dumb that shes completely at fault for, but you dont make a big deal about it, but then to save face she blows up on some dumb shit that has nothing to do with it....just so she can win the argument in her mind...and among those who will see or hear the altercation??? Kyrie Irving is the woman in that particular situation here.

Weird Bitch Ass Nigga.

all to well. :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56

Board index » General Sports Discussion