Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2498 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

I said before the draft last yr lions should have taken Herbert or tua...drafting a cb #3 overall is just stuphd unless there revis,deion or woodson
If lions have the chance to take wilson or fields I think they should do that unless they feel happy with goff which I think they do

Goff is good hes not a bum...
He battles,he plays hurt,he makes enough good throws... We'll see wat Campbell brings to the table I love him cuz he was a giant back in 2000 wen we made the superbowl

He obviously knows football hes put in 20+ yrs as a player and coach so I think he'll do well and put goff in good situations and a good position to succeed and play his best

Like I said swift and hockenson is a nice foundation... So if Detroit is all in on goff they draft a wr with there 1st rd pick and give goff a stud young wr to go swift and hock

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:12 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
na Goff aint a bum by any stretch, but he's not the long term answer for Detroit, and he certainly isnt walking into a great situation in Detroit either. McVay knows a little something about offense and he couldnt wait to get rid of Goff. :eusa_think:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

The colts got a better QB than the Rans did for less. Thr Lions also got a better QB than the Rams got.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Those guys are all unknown quantities. Id put stafford at the top. Been doing it for longer and without Megatron to know he can ball. Wentz and Goff, we dont know if it's a system thing, a personnel thing, if they've plateau'd. Any of that.

But Wentz is going into the best situation than the 3. He can pretty much just sit back and play game manager and come out looking like the best one.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

The most pressure is on Stafford cuz hes never won a playoff game... At the end of the day wentz and goff have both proven they can rise to the occasion and play great in December and the playoffs

Goff went into Seattle and new Orleans and outplayed brees and wilson in the playoffs..wentz played at a MVP level than last yr he had a very good yr 4000 yds with no wrs and he played well wen philly made the playoffs last yr ppl forget that

Stafford has to prove he can handle the pressure of expectations now...he has very good wrs,tes,rbs,and a great coach in mvcay so he Has no more excuses

Has a great defense to so for Stafford its mandatory he wins at least 1 playoff game as a ram this yr and it probably should be 2...
Rams should be in the 2nd rd or the title game minimum anything less is a dissapointment

I mean look nfc is there for the taking.... Brady will be 44 by September and saints will have a new qb or bring back brees who we all know is soft and done now

Wilson is great but Seattle has issues...
Nfc is wide open and there for the taking its no reason why rams cant easily be in the title game

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Goff didnt out play anybody. he completed like 7 passes in that playoff game against Seattle. :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Disrespectful lil MF :lol: :eusa_snooty: :kopfpatsch: :rofl: what yall think of this?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rodgers dropped that hella masculine cougar ass race car driver and got himself a 29 year old feminine actress. I see you Aaron, I see you!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Disrespectful lil MF :lol: :eusa_snooty: :kopfpatsch: :rofl: what yall think of this?

I think it was some sad sorry shit, and I was fightin niggas on twitter about it. And yall know I hate Cam. But he handled this whole exchange with the utmost class. Kid said he was about to be poor, Cam said he was still rich, then he asked the kid where his father was. And when he said that here come the bleeding hearts who love a chance to have a go at the rich black man "how dare he poke at this kid who might not have a father"....No..he's asking him where his father is because grown men dont sustain back and forths with little boys, they ask for their fathers, so they can take their beef to the source.

Somebody failed that fucking kid, his parents, society, somebody. My generation and class, you dont talk to a grown ass man that way, especially when hes in a position of helping you. And I hate to play this race card, and I dont speak for all races just my own, but this culture and this continent has black kids down bad...talking to grown folks like this.

That lip gonna get that kid in a spot where a man might do worse than jaw back and ask for the kids dad.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That exchange is why I chose engineering instead of teaching, and why I stopped tutoring kids. Because I started encountering more and more attitudes like these. And as bad as I ever was in school, I was enlightened enough to show respect and know that these ppl were trying to help and it was incumbent on me to not be an asshole. The law holds criminal offenses against minors, I can hold their lack of respect and their mistakes against them as well.

Sorry, you triggered me today :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Right, first of all, that you a free agent talk is kinda funny if they were just roasting lightheartedly. But that kid was being disrespectful and mean spirited. The only thing I felt Cam did wrong was that “Im rich” quip back and forth a few times.

If I were Cam, i would have went straight to the kid at first, asked for his dad or parents like so, and /or maybe informed or reminded the kid of all my accomplishments and the reason im there that day. And then just tell the kid, keep up treating people like that or with the disrespect and we’ll see how far it get you. Or some type of message. Perhaps.

I realized long ago alot of teens are just fucked up, some you can help, some just fucked up and they wont get it until something major or a different source tells them something.

I have a funny story about bad ass kids and trying to preach to them, but it’s kinda long. Another loss prevention diary :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:51 am 

Cash on hand:

This is definitely the problem with society and particularly the black and Spanish community...
We have no respect towards each other

This kid talking shit to cam coming out hi face like that is unreal... Cam won the MVP made the superbowl he reached the pinnacle of his sport and this kid is a nobody that most likely won't even make the NFL

And even if he does chances are he won't sniff a MVP or the superbowl.... Man if I talked to someone like that wen I was a teenager I would have got a beating!! These kids nowadays have no respect cuz they feel very safe and way to comfortable cuz the laws are on there side now where u cant even breathe on them

Cam saying he was rich was the only thing he really could say...if he said listen kid ur never gonna sniff the NFL and see the money I've seen everyone would call him a dickhead but he would probably be right

It was a lose lose situation man

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:53 am 

Cash on hand:

It just made me think like wow man this is why i wouldn't even wanna deal with this if I was a celebrity cuz at the end of the day these fans have no respect and most of them think this way

Ppl always saying how athletes dont deserve the money they get the hate is always strong jealousy and envy is at an all time high these days

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:
This is definitely the problem with society and particularly the black and Spanish community...
We have no respect towards each other

You're dead ass right. I hate to say it but it aint coming from kids who have functional fathers. All this sassy talk back shit is from mothers who dont respect Male authority. But ya it's particularly a black and latin problem. A properly adjusted kid that age should have a low level respect for Men, if not a respect, minimum a fear. Society has stripped the fear aspect out of it because they teach that kids shouldnt be afraid of any body (yet another example of why they should!). And even worse kids should be taught to watch they fuckin mouth because their future opportunities can be affected by bullshit like this. Nobody taught this boy that shit.

Now everywhere he goes trying to get traction in football hes gonna catch madd resistance. Was it worth it?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:44 am 

Cash on hand:

no its not particularly black and Spanish. its particularly this generation as a whole. the most disrespectful kids/teenagers I've ever seen, in any generation, have been white. yelling at their mothers calling them stupid, shut the fuck up, leave me the fuck alone, god you're stupid and annoying, ive seen all that insane back talk from a majority of white kids. me and my colored friends would marvel at the shit we saw from our white friends.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

no its not particularly black and Spanish. its particularly this generation as a whole. the most disrespectful kids/teenagers I've ever seen, in any generation, have been white. yelling at their mothers calling them stupid, shut the fuck up, leave me the fuck alone, god you're stupid and annoying, ive seen all that insane back talk from a majority of white kids. me and my colored friends would marvel at the shit we saw from our white friends.

The thing about the other kids, they'll pick it up from black and spanish kids and carry it around, but then they'll comb their beard in moments like that with a fkin NFL star, or an elder outside of their home. It's not to say that they arent disrespectful. Hell, when I was young my experience was the same as yours, there was no more disrespectful kids than white kids even in their homes and the safe sections of their communitiies. But that blatant disrespect and disregard, especially to Men, is more prominent with black and spanish kids these days man, maybe not to a momma or fam, and not to a father the ones who have active fathers. Those white kids do it more in their homes, or where they feel they are safe to. Black and Spanish kids will do it outside of home, and safety aint even a consideration for them because the fear aint their, and the ones doing it carrying around they momma sassy ass attitute.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:34 am 

Cash on hand:

besides the idea of white kids picking that behavior up from colored kids, im cool with everything else you said.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
besides the idea of white kids picking that behavior up from colored kids, im cool with everything else you said.

I think u r misunderstanding what i mean. White kids didnt pick up the shit that they do in their own homes from colored kids.

But those white kids are taking on the personality of the colored kids and their influences outside of it. White kids mimic colored kids hard man. They have for decades now. But they still have a fear in them to not get out of pocket with adults outside of their home by and large. Thats why theyll do that smart shit with their parents but they'll keep their mouth shut with the latin dude who lives down the street. But those blk and latin kids is more likely to run they mouth there.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz is absolutely right these white kids pick that shit up from the minorities
Man listen we suck plain and simple...its not wat ppl wanna hear but the black and Spanish community just have no respect and no love towards each other

Listen man these white kids are pussy yea they curse out there parents at home and sometimes even outside in public... But they would never do some dumb ignorant shit like wat this kid did with cam cuz there smarter than that

White ppl are pussy by trade its a big difference between telling ur mother fuck u at home in the kitchen than wat u do outside....

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

In the projects and Spanish Harlem here in NYC all the minorities are still making the same mistakes we was making in 2000....20 yrs went by and nothing has changed its still

the same black and Spanish ppl having early teenage pregnancies resorting to drugs cuz they dont wanna go to school its still the same old story and its sad and it pains me....

I pass the projects once in awhile I used to hang in and now I see kids I knee wen they were 6-7 yrs old now there 22-25 and they have 2-3 kids already and still living in there parents or grandparents house

Sad thing is man I knew it was gonna end up that way 15-20 yrs ago...I knew all the girls that would end up having 2 kids by the time they was 20 and the ones destined to be losers in jail or dead from the drug game

Its crazy man its sad but its an unfortunate reality that we all have to work hard and change...
Doing some dumb shit like this with cam just shows the ignorance....

This kid whoever he is idk anything about him,but even if he really is a good football player his chances of making the NFL and making the money cam has already seen is very slim

We need to respect our athletes and not be so ignorant and hateful towards each other and show our greatest athletes love...
U dont see white ppl or Chinese ppl doing this shit to jet li or Jackie chan or to the best white athletes....

Its just ignorant and sad and our ppl need to be better and smarter cuz all the whites and other races just see things like this Cam shit and laugh @ us

A part of me wishes cam would have just told this kid the truth that the reality is he'll never sniff the NFL or the money hes seen cuz thats just the cold hard facts

Most of these dudes that play hs football thats as good as its gonna get for them

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sad shit Moe, right on the money.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

yes Jermz i did misunderstand the aforementioned point i brought up. you guys are 100% correct.

-Joe Biden

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2498 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100

Board index » General Sports Discussion