Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

One had to go and the owner chose to get rid of Pederson, and keep Wentz. Financially it makes sense. They would have 50 or 60 mil in dead money getting rid of wentz, or at least 30, I forgot. Whereas Douggie P only a couple mil.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Chargers job looks great on paper man,but I wouldnt wanna fuck with mahomes IDC how well bienemy knows him...I dont want mahomes in my life like that in my division man sorry

Raiders get better every yr to...record improved 3 straight yrs and this yr they started 6-3 but lost some tough games

Only team that beat kc and almost beat them a 2nd time...and Denver on the come up man..they stacked @ wr and if lock ever stays healthy with sutton,jeudy,hamler and fant thats gonna be a rough team to deal with

There offense is set so they can spend all there money on defense in free agency and the draft and the oline to protect lock...

Time for elway to shit or get off the pot... If lock aint the guy that draft Mac Jones or trask or lance

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Icecold323 wrote:
One had to go and the owner chose to get rid of Pederson, and keep Wentz. Financially it makes sense. They would have 50 or 60 mil in dead money getting rid of wentz, or at least 30, I forgot. Whereas Douggie P only a couple mil.

Ya it was totally financial. Whats fucked is that, Pederson and the rest of the ppl getting the axe probably tip toed with decisions around Wentz because it would cost them their job otherwise, and doing so inevitably costed the team wins and success...which lead to them getting axed anyway. so Pederson...with Wentz performance was damned if he did and damned if he didnt.

I have a feeling that it'll be hard for them to rebound. 1 or 2 great on paper but not on the field seasons ahead.

The positive is that it'll be quite nearly a whole new coaching staff but that could just as easily be a rocky road. I wonder who will get the nod. Lots of good choices, Daboll, Bieniemy, maybe stay in house with Duce Staley. We'll see.

And then, in the falling ash of winter, amid the graveyard of a world destroyer...there was Thor... and the end of everything.
The Black Winter: "You have won.... nothing. Your.... end.... it cannot be stopped...Before I am no more... Do you want to see? ...How you will Die?"

Thor: "YES"

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:44 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Robert Saleh fin'na be our new HC. :happy:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Eagles are shot man....I'm hoping they blow there draft pick to. They should just trade wentz man hes a cancer...dude doesn't know how to lead I hear nothing but bad things about him

Hurts has a handshake with everyone and wentz doesn't identify with things like that cuz hes the uncool White boy :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
:hearty-laugh:

Hes very quiet and to himself no comraderie...
He just looks like the dickhead that wants to hunt and be to himself not saying hes a bad person, but hurts is clearly more likeable and the team gravitates to him.more its as clear as day

They need to just trade wentz for picks and be done with it...hurts is younger and cheap,so thats the route they should go.
If they keep wentz he made it clear he ain't being a backup so a lot of dudes will also resent him for getting the job back cuz he got pederson fired

Its just ugly in philly all around and as a giant fan I'm loving every minute of it :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:43 am 

Cash on hand:

character issues, coming off a horrible year, been prone to injury, ridiculous contract.....man they'd have trouble giving Wentz away for free at this point.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

They are probably gonna give Saleh a hell of a deal to take that job. Good for him he’s a good coach

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

They are probably gonna give Saleh a hell of a deal to take that job. Good for him he’s a good coach

im tired of you taking all these small shots at my team. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao dont mean nothing by it. I would love to see the Jets ball. My pops is a Jets fan. And their jerseys are some of my favorites

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Eagles are shot man....I'm hoping they blow there draft pick to. They should just trade wentz man hes a cancer...dude doesn't know how to lead I hear nothing but bad things about him

Hurts has a handshake with everyone and wentz doesn't identify with things like that cuz hes the uncool White boy :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
:hearty-laugh:

Hes very quiet and to himself no comraderie...
He just looks like the dickhead that wants to hunt and be to himself not saying hes a bad person, but hurts is clearly more likeable and the team gravitates to him.more its as clear as day

They need to just trade wentz for picks and be done with it...hurts is younger and cheap,so thats the route they should go.
If they keep wentz he made it clear he ain't being a backup so a lot of dudes will also resent him for getting the job back cuz he got pederson fired

Its just ugly in philly all around and as a giant fan I'm loving every minute of it :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:lol: This whole post is accurate :hearty-laugh: I talked to my guy in Philly, and I could feel the depression in his words man. :lol: Muthafuckaz being made miserable by their football team right now. The team is a mess. But you can turn shit around in a hurry with the right moves, so lets see.

And then, in the falling ash of winter, amid the graveyard of a world destroyer...there was Thor... and the end of everything.
The Black Winter: "You have won.... nothing. Your.... end.... it cannot be stopped...Before I am no more... Do you want to see? ...How you will Die?"

Thor: "YES"

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

so the Jags will have Urban Meyer at HC and Trevor Lawrence at qb. they have some nice pieces on offense with Chark, the rookie WR, and Robinson at RB. the Jets should offer a 5th rd pick for Minshew, especially if they plan on keeping Darnold.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Saleh must be a shitty interviewer lol from what I keep hearing. Or maybe it’s all by design til he finds the right spot.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

:happy: :happy:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:25 am 

Cash on hand:

now i want Darnold to stay and play under LaFleurs qb friendly Shanahan system. take the monster 'Bama WR at 2. SF also with alot of free agents, some interesting names. lets see if Saleh can get a couple of them to join him in NY.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:59 am 

Cash on hand:

I guarantee he does. Maybe even Uncle Sherm. Good hire for you guys good for Saleh.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:32 am 

Cash on hand:

I like the hire but I would have went with an offensive guy...but saleh was the best defensive guy out there so its good enough I guess.
Key to this is he brings lafluers brother with him

These guys are young so they can put in the long hrs no problem... Saleh and lafleur put in yrs so both of them coming was the best part of this
I think Meyer will be fine but ppl have to be patient and wait

Chark,shenault, Robinson, Allen,and Lawrence they have some great young pieces...I expect Lawrence to make the PLAYOFFS by his 3rd YR.
I'd say this yr jags win 5 or 6 games and that would be a huge improvement from just losing 15 straight :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Lafleur is the same age as mcvay and hes been with shanahan in Atlantic and Frisco for yrs...he's gonna make a great oc and I think he'll basically be the co coach with saleh.....

His brother is great so he got the pedigree and the blue blood that's for sure...I'm very excited for the jets and I can't wait to see the rest of the coaching staff...see who salah gets as his DC

Very excited to see who else gets hired in the next fee weeks...kc going deep in the PLAYOFFS could end up costing bienemy a job cuz teams might not wanna wait around until February

Drafts in 3 months,so the faster u get ur coaches and gms on board the better cuz its a lot of work to be done

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Saleh dont play that co-coach shit. Stop dickriding offensive guys or get some “re-enforced knee pads” :kopfpatsch: :lol: Saleh is a leader. Above the offensive or defensive shit he just a G with it. He could be our head coach and bonplayer on our team would mind.

And remember the Jets just had an offensive “genius” in Gase remember. But he was a pussy and not true leader so at the end of the day these guys gotta be leaders and professionals over everything.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:21 am 

Cash on hand:

yea all this "offensive " or "defensive " guy shit is outdated. teams need a LEADER no matter their background.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice stfu bro..lafluer ain't no gase his brother took GB to the title game 2 yrs in a row.
Hes 34 yrs old been with shanahan 10 yrs hes a offensive genius

I never said gase was a genius so stfu...
Saleh looked great where everything was already built for him...he inherited bosa,Buckner,farmstead,Sherman,kinlaw he inherited a all star team nigga be quiet

We'll see wat saleh does now wen he has to build his own shit...see how real and gangsta his shit is now WO ford,Buckner,bosa and all these fucking pro bowlers

Man look saleh is a energy guy like Rex Ryan...who's to say he really knows the xes and oes like that???
He looks like a speech and rara guy
Lafleur will be more important as he develops the qb wether that be darnold, fields or wilson....

Hes gonna make the whole offense scheme thats more important u clown... Saleh was smart to bring lafleur with him thats for sure

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:11 am 

Cash on hand:

well to be fair, and honest, the SF D was completely decimated with injury all year long, and SF still finished with a top 10 D. we'll see what happens. im optimistic.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Schemes are not more important dummy. Gase was an X’s and O’s guy and knew schemes. Lmao you dumb bitch you have no leg to stand on and clearly dont know what TF you are talking about.

All star team? Like austin said we had bo one this year and we still balled.

All star team lol he didn’t inherit those guys he was here before them. He helped draft those guys and guys like Armstead sidnt do shit before him and aint really been shit besides one good year. Just STFU you know nothing about football. Jack of all trades master of none.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Anyway dummy Saleh is a schemes guy as well. Smart as fuck. You see how big his head is lol Richard Sherman, one of the smartest players in the league hands down and a Standord graduate, loves Saleh. A simple rah rah type wouldnt be enough to keep a guy like Richard happy or gain his endorsement as such

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice stfu goddam get off salehs dick....lafluer us more important hes smarter than saleh hes gonna develop the qb and design the whole offense

Lynch got all those guys in Frisco he didn't get salehs approval for SHIT... Lafleuer been with shanahan for 10 yrs hes 34 and hes gonna get a head coaching job before salah did

Salah is 42 lafleur will have a hc job in 2-3 YRS once ppl see wat he does as a oc...stfu dude u a crazy jock for ur team I never seen anything like it

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

how do you know he's "smarter" than Saleh?? i mean i hope you're right about Lafleur. Jets wont be terrible forever. i hope this Saleh/LaFleur duo is the one that finally does it for us. if we can get the 'Bama WR and RB both in the first rd im gonna be doing back flips. then draft D with our 2nd and two 3rd round picks.

-Joe Biden

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion