Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I understand perfectly... Just think u waving the white flag a little early is all.
Bug it could be the case east looks better and more competitive than its been In YRS...

Knicks look good they play hard for tibs...
Hope it continues but I'm not holding my breath
I'm enjoying the season man its NICe to see guys cab make it back from this Achilles injury

Durant and wall made it all the way back they look the same as they were before.... I believe klay will make it back now to

This warriors team gonna be scary and a serious contender next yr wen klays back....Wiggins look real good...green,curry Wiseman, oubre, bazemore.
This kid Lee is good to he got much better.

Gs gonna make the PLAYOFFS this yr I think k I said that wen the yr started and I still believe it now...if u start to slow in the west u might not recover

Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I understand perfectly... Just think u waving the white flag a little early is all.
Bug it could be the case east looks better and more competitive than its been In YRS...

Knicks look good they play hard for tibs...
Hope it continues but I'm not holding my breath
I'm enjoying the season man its NICe to see guys cab make it back from this Achilles injury

Durant and wall made it all the way back they look the same as they were before.... I believe klay will make it back now to

This warriors team gonna be scary and a serious contender next yr wen klays back....Wiggins look real good...green,curry Wiseman, oubre, bazemore.
This kid Lee is good to he got much better.

Gs gonna make the PLAYOFFS this yr I think k I said that wen the yr started and I still believe it now...if u start to slow in the west u might not recover

I aint waving no flag. I'm still cheering for them, I just know how dependent the team was on the front court. they lost Ibaka and Gasol, and replaced them with nobody! I knew there would be a drop off before they even played a game, and after actually seeing them play I knew it was much much worse than I thought. Aint no flag waving man, just basketball acumen.

And then, in the falling ash of winter, amid the graveyard of a world destroyer...there was Thor... and the end of everything.
The Black Winter: "You have won.... nothing. Your.... end.... it cannot be stopped...Before I am no more... Do you want to see? ...How you will Die?"

Thor: "YES"

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
2 steps forward 1 step back. its cool. its a process. we're good.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Steph Curry the baddest motherfucker in the NBA.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yall paying attention to the Kyrie situation?

And then, in the falling ash of winter, amid the graveyard of a world destroyer...there was Thor... and the end of everything.
The Black Winter: "You have won.... nothing. Your.... end.... it cannot be stopped...Before I am no more... Do you want to see? ...How you will Die?"

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kyrie is seriously fucking weird. Like, i wouldnt wanna chill with him because it'd be uncomfortable.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:19 am 

Cash on hand:

damn i guess Toronto really is ass. Curry has one of the worst games in his career, none of the other starters played particularly well, and GS still wins. how?? :hearty-laugh:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:53 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Between not having a front court and not having a home. They should have found a center. At this point im ok with them getting a good pick. Theyve been out of that game for a long time. Not a full out rebuild. But retool.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kyrie is seriously fucking weird. Like, i wouldnt wanna chill with him because it'd be uncomfortable.

I dislike him and KD so much, and I don't even know why. It's not because they didn't come to the Knicks, for real, I hated them before that. I don't even know why, their faces annoy the shit out of me, I want to punch them both square in the fucking face.
I respect the skill, don't get me wrong, Kyrie has ridiculous skills, out of this world skills, he toys with NBA players, I just don't like them.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Between not having a front court and not having a home. They should have found a center. At this point im ok with them getting a good pick. Theyve been out of that game for a long time. Not a full out rebuild. But retool.

ok Moe. :rofl:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dislike him and KD so much, and I don't even know why. It's not because they didn't come to the Knicks, for real, I hated them before that. I don't even know why, their faces annoy the shit out of me, I want to punch them both square in the fucking face.
I respect the skill, don't get me wrong, Kyrie has ridiculous skills, out of this world skills, he toys with NBA players, I just don't like them.

Kyrie is just weird.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea kyrie is definitely a wierdo man...he could only win a title with lebron and kd only because those dudes are the best players in the league since kobe and mike....

U put him with anyone else kawhi,giannis,he ain't winning... And its no guarantee he wins with kd either.he definitely has some issues that aren't public....

Depression, anxiety, bipolar,this dude is real surly and paranoid and he has a lot of mood swings like broads on there period :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Definitely something there for sure

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:58 am 

Cash on hand:

And jermz look I ain't writing the raptors off...yea they 2-8 but they only 3 games behind the 8 seed.
Siakim playing up to his contract now so lay off of that man....ya lost a fee tough close games lately but I smell a run some wins definitely coming

I gotta wait another 10-20 games before I come close to writing ya off cuz ya earned the benefit of the doubt for 10 more games at least

I say ya go 5-5 and start making a serious PLAYOFF push in February we'll see...

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:20 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And jermz look I ain't writing the raptors off...yea they 2-8 but they only 3 games behind the 8 seed.
Siakim playing up to his contract now so lay off of that man....ya lost a fee tough close games lately but I smell a run some wins definitely coming

I gotta wait another 10-20 games before I come close to writing ya off cuz ya earned the benefit of the doubt for 10 more games at least

I say ya go 5-5 and start making a serious PLAYOFF push in February we'll see...

If Siakam plays up to his contract then ya. He needs to pass the ball more. The nigga got limited moves, and the league has figured out how to deal with him. The way out of that is to dish the ball to cutters or any open man. Then players will start giving him space again. But they gettin crushed by teams with front courts and getting edged by teams without them...even when Siakam plays well.

We'll see bro.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Knicks struggling. :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Knicks struggling. :lol:

Yall gonna win and lose based on Randle lol. he has stretches every year of his career where he looks like an all star, then reverts to near scrub level.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I really dont care if Kyrie weird ass is out breaking rules and doing whatever, more power to him if he is.

But it's a mockery that the NBA and the Nets are pussy footing and allowing it. Step on him right now or just comb your collective beards.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I can't waste too much energy on that nigga, but I heard he was out partying with drag queens. That could be really inaccurate, as I'm only going on what a bunch of other dudes said about him, but they dislike him as well. I wouldn't be surprised though, like A said, he's fu king weird.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Pacers are really good man...
Brogdon is nice hes the best player on that team.
Bucks was stupid to let him go they chose bledsoe over him and they ended up trading him

He was young and a stud it made no sense not to resign him...rookie of the yr,clearly a good all star caliber player.pacers got 3 all star caliber guys man

Knicks are the knicks randle always does this

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Randle is good, the problem is NY is starving for a great basketball player, he ain't that, but he's good and has the ability to be very good from time to time. You can't build a team around him, but he's a good piece to have.
Fst Joe ruined dude when he called him No Handle Randle :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just seeing what Harden and Kyrie are going through, Harden is pretty much going through the motions and Kyrie is doing Kyrie.
It's fucking hilarious.
I've never been willing to admit so bad that I'd like the Nets situation to get so bad, I want KD and Kyrie arguing on Twitter by Feb. Please let this shit blow up.
I would love to see Harden in a situation where he has no chance of fucking winning.
I hate these motherfuckers.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just seeing what Harden and Kyrie are going through, Harden is pretty much going through the motions and Kyrie is doing Kyrie.
It's fucking hilarious.
I've never been willing to admit so bad that I'd like the Nets situation to get so bad, I want KD and Kyrie arguing on Twitter by Feb. Please let this shit blow up.
I would love to see Harden in a situation where he has no chance of fucking winning.
I hate these motherfuckers.

It's mad embarrassing that 2 grown men are acting like this for real.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

big game tonight. :smile81:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hates a strong word truth....
Take it east my dudr breathe....bust a nut :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Hating on the nets and praying on there downfall. ain't gonna make the knicks win a title any faster...
Look man I ain't gonna lie I already said months ago I didn't think nets would win with harden cuz nobody plays defense

Harris should come off the bench now.....
Makes no sense for all there scorers to start.
Pacers wanting lavert over oladipo says a lot about wat they think of him and how hurt oladipo really is

Kyrie,Harris, harden and kd on the floor in 4th qtrs will be funny...how they gonna get stops who's playing dee?? Far from a guarantee they make the finals this yr or win it all so relax truth dont be so mad

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah, I don't tank for picks and I don't love cross town rivals. Fuck them niggas.
I also thibk it makes perfect sense that all them bitch ass niggas are on the same team.
We about to see who's Queen B.
Get at it pussies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion