Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:19 am 

Cash on hand:

The main reason why brady hauled ass was cuz he was tired of being disrespected by belechick...
Its all old news, Brady forced the owner to trade jimmy g cuz he heard belechick was ready to push him out for jimmy the yr they beat the rams in the SUPERBOWL

Maybe even a year before that as brady was 40...
All the dumass ppl acting like and saying he was a system qb a product of belechick like belechick ever WOn a title WO him!!!
He wanted to prove he could win WO BELECHICK and be a contender and he did that no matter wat happens against the saints

Fact of the matter is BELECHICK HAS WON 1 PLAYOFF GAME WO BRADY IN HIS CAREER PERIOD... AND THAT WAS IN 94 WEN HE COACHED THE BROWNS

brady proved his point.... 43 yrs old threw 40 TDs
Brady definitely would have won titles WO BELECHICK, not 6,but definitely 3 or 4 I've always said this for YRS

Put a prime brady on Eli and bens teams hes winning 4 chips cuz hes so much better than them period

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Your precious “GOAT” can’t even beat Drew Brees lol. 2-5 against him.

Brady was used to playing bums like chad pennington and mark sanchez for years, or picking on Fitzmagic.

Now he got a real QB in his division and he getting owned

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

Brady was used to playing bums like chad pennington and mark sanchez for years, or picking on Fitzmagic.

:lol: :lol:

And then, in the falling ash of winter, amid the graveyard of a world destroyer...there was Thor... and the end of everything.
The Black Winter: "You have won.... nothing. Your.... end.... it cannot be stopped...Before I am no more... Do you want to see? ...How you will Die?"

Thor: "YES"

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Did you see Big Ben and Markice Pouncey crying on the sidelines? Disgusting

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Replace them niggas man :lol:

And then, in the falling ash of winter, amid the graveyard of a world destroyer...there was Thor... and the end of everything.
The Black Winter: "You have won.... nothing. Your.... end.... it cannot be stopped...Before I am no more... Do you want to see? ...How you will Die?"

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

Brady was used to playing bums like chad penningtonand mark sanchez for years, or picking on Fitzmagic.

take it easy. :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

This dudd ice is like a little kid man its insane :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

H2h doesn't mean shit...wat matters is bradys 32 wins in the PLAYOFFS to brees 8!
Brees can beat brady again and be 6-2 against Brady
Won't mean shit brady will still be the GOAT with 6 rings and brees will still have 1 and probably lose to Rogers next week :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Ice u just dont get it do u???
Brady has 32 playoff wins u know wtf that means??
Montana is 2nd with 16!!!! HE LITERALLY HAS DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF PLAYOFF WINS THAN UR HERO MONTANA WHO U WORSHIP :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

just give the jocking a rest dude u have no argument u continue to embarrass yourself and show how unobjective and biased u are

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont give a fuck if rogers and brees were 10-0 against brady....THEY AINT THE GOAT, THEY CHOKE IN THE PLAYOFFS, THEY COME UP SMALL AND FOLS WEN IT MATTERS MOST

thats the part u fail to realize....
Brees is 8-8 in the PLAYOFFS
Rogers is 500 to

BRADY us 32-11 in the PLAYOFFS!!!!!!
Thats the only record that matters...
And his losses came to hofers like Peyton and eli...ben

While brees lost to 7 win Seattle, Alex smith....
Cousins at home last yr,goff at home wen rams made the SUPERBOWL

Lost to case keenum :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Thats who brees loses to in the PLAYOFFS for godsakes :hearty-laugh: :kopfpatsch: :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

Ice u lost bro just give it a rest...
Brady is clearly the goat Montana aint even 2nd
Know wen ur defeated dude seriously!!!

Go out with some dignity and grace :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe kind of has a point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuck all that recycled shit ya keep babbling about though. TB getting their ass whipped by NO again. all that matters right now.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe’s an idiot.

MORE DOES NOT MEAN BETTER.

Is frank gore better than Marshawn Lynch or Ladanian tomlinson? Hell no. And i love Gore. But he got more yards than them.

Montana got 4 rings in like 12 seasons. Brady got 6 in 21 :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: They both got 2 MVP’s. I believe. Brady can pile up all he wants but more don’t mean better. Montana was more efficient. UNDEFEATED in Superbowls. 3 SB, MVP’s. The same as fuckin Brady who played in 9 :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

And Montana NEVER THREW A PICK in the SB. He is the true GOAT.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe’s an idiot.

thats a good point too.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice give it up.....
The eye test says brady is better period
He does more than Montana he has better more live arm.dudes going deep down the field making the most 40 yd air throws than anybody at 43 yrs old

5 straight weeks of a TD that went 40 yds in the air that's insane at any age but especially @43!!
Dude Montana had a super team thats why he went to so many SBS...
Wen Brady had a great team he won 3 titles in 4 yrs from 2001-2004

He made all these SBS in a era where ben and Peyton existed and was in his way....
9ers had no competition aside from the giants in the nfc wen Montana played

Just give it up bro...
In Montanas era it was no free agency everyone stayed on the same team for there whole careers.
Imagine a world where brady didn't have to ever worry about his best players or coaches leaving every yr

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ya always talking shit comparing eras saying how shit is weaker now less physical fine....
Before the 2000es wen Montana played he never had to worry or shit bricks about rice,Lott,or roger Craig leaving to the highest bidder via free agency

Branch won the SUPERBOWL MVP he cashed in to Seattle... Brady had to be shitting bricks every yr man
I think its harder now to win and especially repeat than it was in the 80es and 90es cuz u can't keep teams together, u can't keep that chemistry cuz of free agency

Why ya think that Buffalo made 4 straight SBS??
Denver and elway made all them SBS?? Cowboys?? Steel curtain??

It WAS NO FUCKING FREE AGENCY THEY GOT TO KEEP ALL there GREAT PLAYERS TOGETHER FOREVER NOBODY EVER LEFT

ICE WOULD MONTANA HAVE WON 4 TITLES WITH ALL HIS BEST PLAYERS CONSTANTLY LEAVING HOW BRADYS BEEN ABLE TO DO?? I DOUBT IT

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:35 am 

Cash on hand:

You really don't know shit about football before the 2000's its obvious. Montana did plenty better. He was more mobile and more accurate.

He didn't have a fuckin super team, LIKE BRADY DOES NOW. Like Brady has always had. The first SB was nobodies on his team.

Anyway break down Brady's SB appearances. Vinatieri kicking game winners 3x, Russel wilson and the Seahawks giving it away, running the ball 100 times against the Rams in the most boring SB ever, and the Falcons where he threw a pick 6 and had his team down 28-6 before the Falcons choked like they always do. UNIMPRESSIVE. And he lost 3.

Montana 4-0. PERFECTION.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:28 am 

Cash on hand:

U just a fanboy ice...u didn't see any of Montanas SBS live u saw all his best work on video cassette or DVD nigga give it a rest already

Bro he always had a team...Dwight Clark was a better wr than everyone Brady ever had on the pats.Craig was a better RB he had Lott the goat safety

Moss was on the pats like 2 yrs and brady didn't win with him so that doesn't even count....Welker didn't win no title either brady won his chips WO them
Is Welker really better than Dwight Clark???

U just 1 of those dudes you'll never take Montanas divk out of ur mouth even tho u never saw him play live....dude listen man I'm a giants fan but I never saw Lt play a game

Everyone knows hes the GOAT thats undisputed.... But I dont jock and worship that man and hold his dick while he pees like u do with Montana

Ur on another level bro let the man breathe....u cutting off Montanas circulation nigga u squeezing to tight :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:48 am 

Cash on hand:

U just a fanboy ice...u didn't see any of Montanas SBS live u saw all his best work on video cassette or DVD nigga give it a rest already

Bro he always had a team...Dwight Clark was a better wr than everyone Brady ever had on the pats.Craig was a better RB he had Lott the goat safety

Moss was on the pats like 2 yrs and brady didn't win with him so that doesn't even count....Welker didn't win no title either brady won his chips WO them
Is Welker really better than Dwight Clark???

U just 1 of those dudes you'll never take Montanas divk out of ur mouth even tho u never saw him play live....dude listen man I'm a giants fan but I never saw Lt play a game

Everyone knows hes the GOAT thats undisputed.... But I dont jock and worship that man and hold his dick while he pees like u do with Montana

Ur on another level bro let the man breathe....u cutting off Montanas circulation nigga u squeezing to tight :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I seen Montana plenty, im old remember lol We're all hella old here except you. We are all old and broke with no women or lives, let alone talented or skilled enough to play flag football.

IDGAF what you do as a so called Giants "fan". Im coming with facts. It took Brady 21 years to be called the GOAT. Montana got it done in 12.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Brady and Peyton was my goat many yrs ago son..so speak for yourself ice :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I just think its sad man...dudes over here thirsty and quick to celebrate bradys demise and dance on his grave wen he lost to the titans last yr....

Ya can't wait for him to lose to brees so ya could say brees 6-2 against him like that really means something in the bigger picture...
Brees ain't shit man

Even if he goes and beats brady he'll find a way to flop like he always does in the PLAYOFFS
He'll lose to rogers or mahomes...
Or someone else he'll always find a way to blow it theres a reason why hes only made 1 SUPERBOWL in his 20 yrs in the league

And thats cuz wen the lights shine brightest he finds a way to always fold....dudes love to talk about the rams getting away with pi,but all I remember is him getting outplayed by goff that whole game

Throws was there to be made all day and he folded as usual...he threw the int in overtime that had nothing to do with the REFS MISSING ANY CALL HE JUST FOLDED AS USUAL

so go ahead hope and pray brees beats brady...brady will go home to his 6 rings,MVPs,and supermodel wife while brees goes home to his 1 ring, no MVPs,and regular average wife :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Who would u rather be at the end of the day???
Thats all that really matters wen its all said and done

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:15 am 

Cash on hand:

got 5 out of 6 in rd 1. im counting Cleveland even though i kind of turned on them due to their Covid and drag racing issues, i never officially came off that pick. :lol:

GB over rams- GB just to good and LAs 2 most important players are banged up. I like GB and whatever the spread is I'll take the over. Packers 27-14

NO over TB- spanked them the 1st time, there were excuses. spanked them again, more excuses. now game #3 its oh this isnt the same TB they faced before. as the great Antonio Tarver would say, "you got any excuses tonight, Tom??" Saints are superior in the trenches on both sides, thats where they keep beating TB. nothings changed there. Saints 31-24.

Ravens over Buffalo- Baltimore got over that huge Titans hump and they're ready to roll. they'll control the time of possession on O and they can match up in the secondary with Buffalos passing game. Ravens 24-20

KC over Cleveland- interesting stat. KC hasnt won a game by more than 6 in their last 9 wins. 3 of those wins were at TB, at NO, and at Miami, plus 2 division games. they're not dominant, they just win. and im not gonna disrespect Cleveland. i just think KC is primed for a route. gut feeling. KC 38-21.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man i want some Cleveland upset now. And they have the formula to do it. Run that rock all game with Hunt and Chubb.

Moe no ones wants or cares if Brees beats Brady, or is hoping for that. IDGAF i just want their old crusty asses out of there eventually. Unlike austin I actually think the Bucs have a great shot in this game. They just look the better team right now and the O-line is playing at a great level. They are keeping Brady clean to make those throws.

I also feel Lamar and them beat buffalo.

GB beats the Rams i feel also.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think GB definitely beats rams Donald and goff hurting... Kupp hurting thats gonna be a double digit win for GB they fresh off the bye rams fucked up

Buffalo wins I just can't go against Allen until he plays mahomes....u gonna have to throw to win in a game of this magnitude and lamar just can't do that right now.ravens wrs suck man can't trust these guys

Diggs,Beasley and davis gonna make plays wen and if they need to..Buffalo home to with fans up in there so I gotta go with them.
Kc beats browns...as much as I love the browns talent no win this time

Saints tampa idk its a tossup... Tampa peaking, brees Didn't look good against the bears man.his noodle arm hanging by a thread
I'm leaning towards Tampa, but its a tough game to pick so much star power

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 am 

Cash on hand:

I think GB definitely beats rams Donald and goff hurting... Kupp hurting thats gonna be a double digit win for GB they fresh off the bye rams fucked up

Buffalo wins I just can't go against Allen until he plays mahomes....u gonna have to throw to win in a game of this magnitudeand lamar just can't do that right now.ravens wrs suck man can't trust these guys

Diggs,Beasley and davis gonna make plays wen and if they need to..Buffalo home to with fans up in there so I gotta go with them.
Kc beats browns...as much as I love the browns talent no win this time

Saints tampa idk its a tossup... Tampa peaking, brees Didn't look good against the bears man.his noodle arm hanging by a thread
I'm leaning towards Tampa, but its a tough game to pick so much star power

not at all man. Titans went to the AFC title game with Tannehill throwing for less than 200 yds against NE and Baltimore, total. Rams just beat Seattle with no qb. Lamar is a play maker. he just needs to make plays, running or throwing.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:24 am 

Cash on hand:

That wasn't against mahomes ice...
Tannehill and goff didn't win that way against mahomes

Like I said that running qb shit ain't gonna work in a game of this magnitude... Allen ain't mahomes,but he ain't that far off.
Lamar is suspect wen he has to throw inside the #es man period... Keep him inside the box and make him a pocket passer he folds

I just dont think he can keep up with a offense like Buffalos but maybe he'll prove me wrong...wen he has to throw to keep pace the erratic throws start,the fumbles start...I just dont believe man

Edmunds and white gonna be on that ass...
Than lamar talking about hr doesn't wanna play in the snow wtf is that about??
Sounds like some pussy shit to me :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:45 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Buffalo over Baltimore
KC over Cleveland
GB over LA
TB over NO

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:49 am 

Cash on hand:

snow game favors Baltimore big time.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

snow game favors Baltimore big time.

On paper it does.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion