Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Golden State is done and I don't feel for them at all. Let's see how good Steph truly is.

Steph is solidified. you cant be serious. :hearty-laugh:

Nothing wrong with seeing how a great player deals with the greatest adversity.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
GS drafted Steph, Klay, and Draymond. and not exactly top 5 picks either. i dont wanna hear any of this stacked talk like they are the Lebron Miami Heat. they were stacked with most of that stacking coming via the draft. :kopfpatsch:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Golden State is done and I don't feel for them at all. Let's see how good Steph truly is.

yea thats fine but his legacy or rep aint on the line or any nonsense like that. what, we gonna say he was always overrated or couldnt win without a "stacked" team if he somehow cant get GS past the Lakers?? please.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea thats fine but his legacy or rep aint on the line or any nonsense like that. what, we gonna say he was always overrated or couldnt win without a "stacked" team if he somehow cant get GS past the Lakers?? please.

Well speak for you bruh. Imma wait and let the play do the talking.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dude is the only unanimous MVP ever. Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and Magic never got that nod once. Back to back MVP should be able to dominate and put up huge numbers this season and atleast make the playoffs. I know how good he looked with Klay. Without a sidekick can he do it? Westbrook couldn't, though he achieved enormous success with KD. He still put up better numbers on his own. I just want to see what he does in this situation. He can't take another season off.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Listen man curry is gonna be 33 this yr...2 MVPs,3 chips,greatest shooter ever hes a first ballot hofer he has nothing left to prove ya crazy

He won WO Durant and made another finals WO him...Durant made the finals WO curry and its possible he can win WO curry in bk.
Look Durant is 32 coming off an Achilles which is a death sentence

Will he be the same kd he was before the injury??? Probably not....but he'll be good enough to compete for a title

Lebron at 35 wasn't better than the 25 or 30 yr old lebron...he played less mins in the playoffs than he has in many years.look lebron is still the best player in the league at his advanced age,but let's not kif ourselves the younger version of lebron was better than the current one

Kd got a squad...Harris,lavert,and dinwiddie are good they could all get u 20 on any night.
Lavert is nice that boy has all star potential
Kyrie is nice wen hes happy....

Kd and curry dont gotta prove shit man these guys are hofers if they retire today

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:24 am 

Cash on hand:

RJ have you seen Curry play?
That boy nice no matter who's around him. He's going to eat. He's been sorrounded by talent and he has a good system, cool. All have benefitted him.
Remove the system and the players around him, and he's going to do damage. He can flat out ball. That much is proven.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Lol, fucking LeBron loading up his boys cause he know he ain't stepping on that court until fucking Feb or March :lol:
Lakers is piling up quality bodies, and they snatched the beast from the Clippers :rofl:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am 

Cash on hand:

this is the exact type of Skip Bayless hot take nonsense where the NBA faithful loses me. Steph is one .500 season away from having his whole career undone. :hearty-laugh:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
this is the exact type of Skip Bayless hot take nonsense where the NBA faithful loses me. Steph is one .500 season away from having his whole career undone. :hearty-laugh:

Fuck all that. If they end up being .430, and Steph cooks niggas with the stats, I aint got shit to say. My assessment matrix is not as simple as how far can he get this TEAM with Klay, its how does he stand up to the pressure from game to game. And I fully expect him to fuck niggas up. I'm a Tmac guy, I still hold him in the highest regard, he aint have no chip, he aint get out of the first round, but he was a fucking hot headed scoring machine when there were 4 scrubs playing with him. Thats the kindof shit I wanna see. Unstoppable Steph.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Fuck all that. If they end up being .430, and Steph cooks niggas with the stats, I aint got shit to say. My assessment matrix is not as simple as how far can he get this TEAM with Klay, its how does he stand up to the pressure from game to game. And I fully expect him to fuck niggas up. I'm a Tmac guy, I still hold him in the highest regard, he aint have no chip, he aint get out of the first round, but he was a fucking hot headed scoring machine when there were 4 scrubs playing with him. Thats the kindof shit I wanna see. Unstoppable Steph.

fair enough.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

I know rj gonna be on some other shit if Steph does anything less than Finals MVP. :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I know rj gonna be on some other shit if Steph does anything less than Finals MVP. :lol:

Well, i mean, his team about to be blown the fuck apart, and there are revelations out now that he wouldnt take responsibility in the locker room when Russ went around the entire circle and told dudes what their issues were....and started with himself....but James wouldnt own shit when it came time.....which sounds like James.

Go easy on man :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/303 ... te-hornets

:shock:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30359329/gordon-hayward-reaches-four-year-120-million-deal-charlotte-hornets

:shock:

:lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Curry been doing this shit for yrs....dude made the elite 8 in college and pop forget he was making the 2nd rd before klay and draymonf even was drafted

Curry got paper work man idk wat this guys talking about :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Curry dont gotta prove or validate shit

Neither do harden and Russ these niggas are hofers if they retire today....yea harden and Russ have nor ring,but its plenty of losers in the hof

They can room right next to Ewing,Barkley,Reggie, Malone,anf all the other losers...tmac ,Iverson,its plenty :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Curry been doing this shit for yrs....dude made the elite 8 in college and pop forget he was making the 2nd rd before klay and draymonf even was drafted

Curry got paper work man idk wat this guys talking about :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Curry dont gotta prove or validate shit

Neither do harden and Russ these niggas are hofers if they retire today....yea harden and Russ have nor ring,but its plenty of losers in the hof

They can room right next to Ewing,Barkley,Reggie, Malone,anf all the other losers...tmac ,Iverson,its plenty :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Relax nigga. We know how great Curry's been and he's a future HOF and all that. That's not in question. Let's see how good he is in a not so perfect situation.

There's levels to greatness. Lebron "don't gotta prove or validate shit" either yet he steady climbing the ladder, chasing greatness. There's levels and as good as Steph looked the year prior to KD coming to save the Warriors, can he sustain that MVP look going forward? He's only 32 and really has played just 9 out of his 11 seasons. They were saying he'd put up huge numbers and win the MVP last year. Instead he played 5 games and sat out the season.

Steph didn't come out putting up huge numbers on a weak team. He got better as his team got better. I'll be watching to see what happens this year in Golden State.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Steph came out the gate averaging 18/6 and shooting 44% from 3 his first 2 years before Klay even got there, on a terrible team. and he got hurt last year, he didn't just "sit out." you trippin'. :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

18 and 6 aren't huge numbers. I remember 5 years ago how incredible he played for his 2nd MVP. Those type of numbers is what he should be putting up now when his team really need him. Last year he took the year off basically.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

18 and 6 aren't huge numbers. I remember 5 years ago how incredible he played for his 2nd MVP. Those type of numbers is what he should be putting up now when his team really need him. Last year he took the year off basically.

go take a nap man. :iamwithstupid:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Steph now has to play defense (no more standing in the corner while Klay guards the pg and Iggy guards the wings) No KD. I wanna see the 2013/14 Steph not the one who just gave up on the season last year

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:15 am 

Cash on hand:

HE WAS INJURED LAST YEAR!!

Jesus fucking Christ. ya doing some Donald Trump alternate reality shit. might as well just criticize Klay for sitting out the last 2 seasons. :kopfpatsch:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Tatum just got paid

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jesus fucking Christ. ya doing some Donald Trump alternate reality shit. might as well just criticize Klay for sitting out the last 2 seasons. :kopfpatsch:

read my whole post not just last year... Klay and Iggy shielded him from a lot. now he is in the same situation cats like Russ Wall Lilliard were in all those years having to lead dolo

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

read my whole post not just last year... Klay and Iggy shielded him from a lot. now he is in the same situation cats like Russ Wall Lilliard were in all those years having to lead dolo

yes you pointed out the fact that they played smart D by putting their best defenders on certain players. that happens with a majority of stars, not just Steph. this whole "lets see what Steph can do now" narrative is ridiculous. and its a moot point because GS still has a good team led by Curry and he still gonna ball. now if you guys wanna hold him to a ridiculous Finals MVP or bust standard, well, again, utterly ridiculous.

-Joe Biden

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion