Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 90  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I would be more than happy to leave the league permanently. And this board. I've asked Jermz to delete my profile on here several times but he won't do it. So, it's up to you guys. If you want me to leave, I am happy to, but, I want Jermz to delete my profile on here and I will never return.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ugh. Here we go.

You guys are all brothers man. Brothers!!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I would never join a league commished by burowz. Idk how someone that old is still so immature and pathetic. Throwing around the N word on the internet while he slinks around his town late at night due to extreme social anxiety.

I have always bit my tongue bc I know he is deeply depressed and a sad human being. Jfc though dude, how about learning and maturing?

I know moe has talked shit on me recently in this thread but I have become a moe fan
He cracks me up.

With that said, hell to the fuck no would I join a league where moe was the commish.

I would want Anis or even Jermz as commish still. Jermz made some mistakes this year and has pissed me off but this dude also just got called the hard R then proceeded to "do the right thing" when the dude throwimg stones dropped a good player on accident while on a drunken binge. Burro or Moe would neverrrrrr do that.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is the one i was looking for

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We disagree on how to run the veto system. But this whole discussion reinforces that Austin is the only dude in terms of temperment that can run this shit. Id love to see it just so my sun sign twin can end up down the exact same road lol.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime u talking out ur ass u have no idea wtf u speak if...of course I'd do that I'm a man of integrity

If burrows or anyone else said they dropped a player by accident of course I'd do wat jermz did....I was the one that said he did the right thing and I defended burrowz

Look man no disrespect I know way more about this shit than all of u combined...
I've been doing fantasy sports for 17 YRS

This profile I have has existed for 14 yrs this yahoo profile goes back to 2006 check it...
Austin again no disrespect hes a sorry ass jet fan he knows nothing about football or fantasy sports compared to me that ain't me talking shit that's just a fact

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

I wanna be commissioner next year I deserve my shot man period....ive been in this league every yr,I never whine and complain about trades or any of thus drama

I have way more experience than all of u guys I've been commissioner of leagues for over a decade... And not no free leagues like this I run leagues with serious money involved 3-600 a man type of leagues 10 or 12 guys.....

I'll be fair I'll put all the trades thru and it wont take 3 days I'll do it in 10 hrs or less....
If u make a trade for a bigtime Thursday guy 3 hrs before game time I'll put it thru as long as its fair and not ridiculous like Montgomery for cmac

Austin and burrowz have no idea how to run a league....these guys probably never been a commissioner before I've literally forgotten more about this than all u guys know

That's not me bragging just keeping it real....
I'm an unbiased guy I put trades thru even if it effects me the worse for that present week...
So idk man its up to ya

I always show up every year u can always count on me...burrowz,Austin,prime these dudes take yrs off cuz they dont wanna participate for watever there reasons are

At the end of the day I always show up and play hard and set my lineup every week,every yr and never quit...I can always be counted on

So I deserve this more than anyone else I bled clb,I BLED THIS LEAGUE AND PLAYED FOR 12 YRS STRAIGHT and I BLEED BHO MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:26 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
I think Moe really wants to be commish, just a hunch. :lol:

id endorse Moe. but dont get it twisted Moe, you were still drinking breast milk while i was watching your own very team win 2 SBs with Simms and Hostetler at qb, with a full understanding of the game. you don't know more about football than me and i mastered FF just a few weeks into my very first year of playing it. shit is easy. be more humble and respectful with your words. you wanna be commish thats fine. you have my vote. but you aint superior to nobody here.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:51 am 

Cash on hand:

honestly it really shouldn't matter who is commish, and if it does start to matter then that means the league is a mess. complete freedom of trade or just a fair competent commish over seeing all trades i think works best. 10 other people deciding 2 grown mans business is gay, especially when certain guys have proven to be on that ulterior motive bs instead of truly deciding if a trade is veto worthy or not.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:56 am 

Cash on hand:

I would be more than happy to leave the league permanently. And this board. I've asked Jermz to delete my profile on here several times but he won't do it. So, it's up to you guys. If you want me to leave, I am happy to, but, I want Jermz to delete my profile on here and I will never return.

fucking pathetic. :pointing-and-laughing:

get the fuck out then if you gonna be a little bitch. we'll even give Moe the credit so he can have another scalp to brag about running out of here. Hey Moe, did you know Burowz recently called Jermz a "NIGGER??" :hearty-laugh:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

get the fuck out then if you gonna be a little bitch. we'll even give Moe the credit so he can have another scalp to brag about running out of here. Hey Moe, did you know Burowz recently called Jermz a "NIGGER??" :hearty-laugh:

Burr is out his mind. He can get so deep and emotional and sad in posts like these, raving lunatic in others. You don’t need to leave just chill the fuck out and stop vetoing shit. Being an asshole and taking arguments on here into our fantasy league that’s bullshit. If you can’t do that than yea leave but I’ll get that credit lol.

The only reason i stayed in the league is because my other trade went thru. If that one got vetoed too i woulda been out the league. But man that trade would have been sweet and probably have gotten me the W. I’m probably taking the L now which is probably why Jermz and his 12 cousins vetoed that shit!! What the bumbaclot!!!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burr is out his mind. He can get so deep and emotional and sad in posts like these, raving lunatic in others. You don’t need to leave just chill the fuck out and stop vetoing shit. Being an asshole and taking arguments on here into our fantasy league that’s bullshit. If you can’t do that than yea leave but I’ll get that credit lol.

The only reason i stayed in the league is because my other trade went thru. If that one got vetoed too i woulda been out the league. But man that trade would have been sweet and probably have gotten me the W. I’m probably taking the L now which is probably why Jermz and his 12 cousins vetoed that shit!! What the bumbaclot!!!

Yo, :lol: you leave me out of this veto talk man. Jermz aint veto nuthin! You got a match up this week!!! The Prophet says, you will lose!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck all y'all niggaz

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yo, :lol: you leave me out of this veto talk man. Jermz aint veto nuthin! You got a match up this week!!! The Prophet says, you will lose!

Bruh if you find a way to lose this week lol man you might as well take all yo fantasy football equipment, pour some gasoline on that shit and throw that shit in the trash ala Roger mayweather :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bruh if you find a way to lose this week lol man you might as well take all yo fantasy football equipment, pour some gasoline on that shit and throw that shit in the trash ala Roger mayweather :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: you aint wrong man

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck all y'all niggaz

have some warm milk with a pinch of cinnamon and calm your bitch ass down. we love you. please dont go.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck all y'all niggaz

have some warm milk with a pinch of cinnamon and calm your bitch ass down. we love you. please dont go.

I'm fucking all of you in the ass tonight when you go to sleep. Tyrone style...

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz ain't going anywhere he loves and worships this place to much....he gets no pussy this is all he gas at the end of the day :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Old man in his 50es he has no friends...
Bho and free fantasy leagues are the closest thing he has to a friend its sad but true
If jermz deleted his profile he'd be on serious suicide watch I'd be concerned for the poor old man

Dude trying to rape me for Thomas asking me for woods,waller and leveon ya think I should do that trade?? I offeree him Odell and woods he said no I don't understand this poor guy

He made fun of me said leveon was washed up, woods was a bum,now hes insisting on both guys for Thomas :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Offered him waller and woods and again he said no...this is a very sick and disturbed man were dealing with here...dont chase the man away cuz I Smell some serious pussy he won't survive WO us and I mean that literally!!!!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Burrowz ain't going anywhere he loves and worships this place to much....he gets no pussy this is all he gas at the end of the day :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kind of hating myself right now for drafting Justin Jefferson and then dropping him a couple of weeks into the season.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Here come Deebo MF!! Deebo came. I need 11.41 points from bum ass Christian Kirk tomorrow night in what should be a shootout perhaps with Dallas. I feel somewhat confident but wouldnt be surprised if Kirk gets nothing and I take this L.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:46 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Here come Deebo MF!! Deebo came. I need 11.41 points from bum ass Christian Kirk tomorrow night in what should be a shootout perhaps with Dallas. I feel somewhat confident but wouldnt be surprised if Kirk gets nothing and I take this L.

:lol: Bruh if you win im gonna throw up. I didnt meant to start TY, I picked up Tim Patrick with the intention to replace his under achieving ass, but I forgot to take TY out. Now Kirk is gonna go have his best fucking game and make this season virtually impossible for me to win. Fuck Like man lol. Now I gotta watch the game and cheer for the fuckin Cowboys to lock this nikka down. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL @ Moe's team going into the tank. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Bruh if you win im gonna throw up. I didnt meant to start TY, I picked up Tim Patrick with the intention to replace his under achieving ass, but I forgot to take TY out. Now Kirk is gonna go have his best fucking game and make this season virtually impossible for me to win. Fuck Like man lol. Now I gotta watch the game and cheer for the fuckin Cowboys to lock this nikka down. :kopfpatsch:

Derrick Henry goes absolute gorilla and you still could lose. Black man just can't get ahead...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 90  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion