Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I told you your bitch ass running backs weren't going to do shit Moe. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That is the worst first week I have ever had. I literally had ONE touchdown out of all of my guys combined aside from my QB.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz stfu... I won I DOMINATED IN BOTH LEAGUES NIGGA BE QUIET

IM gonna win both leagues know wen ur defeated son....I told u all I need is 10 pts each from my rbs

My wrs,waller,and Wilson will get me the win every week so stfu

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

I cut that ass without a kicker son :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

picked UP MALCOLM BROWN I GOT A RB NOW BURROWZ HOW U like THAT??
he got a obvious role son

I got the chip on lock

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Lol at Moe beating the shit outta Burrhoe even without his “RBs” or starting a Kicker :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm gonna drop my defense to....JUST TO SAY I BEAT THIS CLOWN WITHOUT A KICKER AND A DEFENSE!!

TALKING ALL THAT SHIT :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I made an example out of this clown for disrespecting my team

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol at Moe beating the shit outta Burrhoe even without his “RBs” or starting a Kicker :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

A lucky win. My team played horribly. Moe ain't winning shit without any RB's.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Prime and swords had a helluva game. Swords takes it by .52

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:46 am 

Cash on hand:

A lucky win. My team played horribly. Moe ain't winning shit without any RB's.

I'll make the playoffs in both leagues and I'll go further than u bitch....Odell gonna go off this Thursday. Browns gonna pummel the Bengals and I'll be off to a nice start

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Yall ain't defunding shit! The BHOPD came out on top like always. Was a real close game though, likely due to Prime's whiteness lol but even though they don't cover it in the media just know white people can get brutalized by the popo too :lol: :smile81:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Burowz said my team was so-so but he couldn't even crack 100 points lmao :oops: :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:44 am 

Cash on hand:

1st place MFs. Who else want some of Deebo

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Odells available.... But I'm only trading him if the deal I right.I think he'll have a big game Thursday against the Bengals

But he can go for the right price soon lowball offers bitches come correct or I gladly keep him....
I'd prefer a rb but I'd take 2 good wrs for him instead

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz said my team was so-so but he couldn't even crack 100 points lmao :oops: :rofl:

That's because my team laid an egg. It was an anomaly.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm pretty happy with my draft. Got most of the guys I wanted at the round I wanted them in. I'm glad I got Dobbins, I targeted him in all my leagues but this is the only one I got him in. Was kinda heated some bum who already had a starting QB picked Daniel Jones a couple picks ahead of me in the 11th and i wanted Love with my 15th pick but just missed out by a couple picks but it's all good.

Your team isn't as good as it was last year. I think it's kind of so-so.

That's cool, I feel the same about your team and really every team I looked at. No one really stands out at the moment but I know I got a good squad. I know that Gesiki and Marquise Brown will beat their scoring projections easily this season, I'm expecting a breakout season from both but especially Hollywood. Dude couldn't even push off on his left big toe all year last year but he's finally healthy, got the screws out his foot and been hanging with Lamar and working his ass off all offseason.

I'm only unhappy with old man Rodgers at qb but I probably got the deepest bench and once Fournette and Dobbins take over it's gonna be a problem.

If you were so high on Gesiki, then why did you drop him? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:20 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm pretty happy with my draft. Got most of the guys I wanted at the round I wanted them in. I'm glad I got Dobbins, I targeted him in all my leagues but this is the only one I got him in. Was kinda heated some bum who already had a starting QB picked Daniel Jones a couple picks ahead of me in the 11th and i wanted Love with my 15th pick but just missed out by a couple picks but it's all good.

That's cool, I feel the same about your team and really every team I looked at. No one really stands out at the moment but I know I got a good squad. I know that Gesiki and Marquise Brown will beat their scoring projections easily this season, I'm expecting a breakout season from both but especially Hollywood. Dude couldn't even push off on his left big toe all year last year but he's finally healthy, got the screws out his foot and been hanging with Lamar and working his ass off all offseason.

I'm only unhappy with old man Rodgers at qb but I probably got the deepest bench and once Fournette and Dobbins take over it's gonna be a problem.

If you were so high on Gesiki, then why did you drop him? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Cuz I got Hockenson now who I liked a little more. It was a bad matchup vs NE anyway and Hockenson was gonna eat with Golladay out so it was an easy choice for me and got me the W.
You might wanna pick Gesiki up while you still can since he put up more points than both your bum ass tight ends combined :rofl:

Still think he's gonna be good this year and I already told you about Hollywood and the Dobbins pick is paying off even earlier than i thought. And like I said Fournette is still gonna take over that TB backfield. I put up 162 missing 2 of my starters, not bad for a so-so team :pimp:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cuz I got Hockenson now who I liked a little more. It was a bad matchup vs NE anyway and Hockenson was gonna eat with Golladay out so it was an easy choice for me and got me the W.
You might wanna pick Gesiki up while you still can since he put up more points than both your bum ass tight ends combined :rofl:

Still think he's gonna be good this year and I already told you about Hollywood and the Dobbins pick is paying off even earlier than i thought. And like I said Fournette is still gonna take over that TB backfield. I put up 162 missing 2 of my starters, not bad for a so-so team :pimp:

I don't even like TE's in fantasy. It's the worst position IN fantasy that isn't the kicker. That's not my point though. You are hyping up Gesiki and then you dump him so you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Even with THomas out and Golloday potentially out again this week, I'm going to beat your ass.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe your names are corny as fuck this year. Change that shit back to Moe’s team. 3s a CROWDER, Conner among thieves (i think you meant AMONGST thieves). Anyway them shits lame AF :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol:

My names aint all that this year but 2020 is fucked but i am a legend for having great names such as Adrian Beat-a-son for example. Anyway just thought I’d let you lol

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 am 

Cash on hand:

I don't even like TE's in fantasy. It's the worst position IN fantasy that isn't the kicker. That's not my point though. You are hyping up Gesiki and then you dump him so you obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Even with THomas out and Golloday potentially out again this week, I'm going to beat your ass.

Yeah no shit cuz you suck ass at drafting and finding them :lol: You ain't beating shit chump your depth is straight ASS MILK. Maybe you shouldn't have scooped up 2 extra QB's (who you already let go :kopfpatsch: ) like a dumbass after already using a high pick on Murray and built up your bench instead. I had Hock higher than Gesicki, why would I keep both retard? I don't ever keep 2 tight ends fool.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe your names are corny as fuck this year. Change that shit back to Moe’s team. 3s a CROWDER, Conner among thieves (i think you meant AMONGST thieves). Anyway them shits lame AF :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol:

My names aint all that this year but 2020 is fucked but i am a legend for having great names such as Adrian Beat-a-son for example. Anyway just thought I’d let you lol

He should change it to O'Connor among thieves :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I thought I paid too much for Snell but Ice shot his entire wad on Hines. Hey...I hope it works out for you man.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:50 am 

Cash on hand:

BuildStrong wrote:

He should change it to O'Connor among thieves :hearty-laugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Right lol Irish ass

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:55 am 

Cash on hand:

I thought I paid too much for Snell but Ice shot his entire wad on Hines. Hey...I hope it works out for you man.

Pretty sure you bid on him lol yea we both overpaid But i knew he was in demand and it would take alot. Rivers is captain checkdown and what if he lands or takes the #1 spot over the rookie?! I’d say its worth it and with Leveon out i was determined not to be outbid.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah no shit cuz you suck ass at drafting and finding them :lol: You ain't beating shit chump your depth is straight ASS MILK. Maybe you shouldn't have scooped up 2 extra QB's (who you already let go :kopfpatsch: ) like a dumbass after already using a high pick on Murray and built up your bench instead. I had Hock higher than Gesicki, why would I keep both retard? I don't ever keep 2 tight ends fool.

Wrong. I was the guy drafting Jimmy Graham back in the day before any of you even know who he was. There is nothing wrong with my depth. In fact, I just made it better. My team is deep and is built to go the distance...which is why I finish top 3 almost every year in every league I enter. You aren't the only Diamond Level player here, bitch.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Pretty sure you bid on him lol yea we both overpaid But i knew he was in demand and it would take alot. Rivers is captain checkdown and what if he lands or takes the #1 spot over the rookie?! I’d say its worth it and with Leveon out i was determined not to be outbid.

Of course I bid on him but I had to spread that shit out between him and Snell. I got one out of two so I'm good with that. I'm actually really happy with who I was able to pick up because I honestly didn't think I was going to get a couple of the guys I got so hopefully I don't have to do much if anything else on waivers for awhile. I can't lie though...I'm super annoyed Thomas is going to be out for several weeks. Shit reminds me of the year I had the first pick and I drafted Peterson and he blew his knee out. But I'm happy with my WR's so I really can't complain.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion