Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Exactly Jimmy is a winner!!
23-6 that says it all....
That says he deserved the money he got,and he deserves respect he's a top 10 caliber QB

But ice his best will be a 2nd tier QB like Dak he'll never be a tier 1 elite...that's for the lamars,mahomes,Wilson,watsons,and Rogers of the worlds....Jimmy is a b+ player at his best he'll never be a A1 A LEVEL GUY SO SLOW DOWN THERE :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

We all have to recognize if Jimmy gets hurt despite how great this defense and "mostert" are they won't be a playoff team without Jimmy...
He's the glue that holds this team together

A great defense ain't shit without a QB especially nowadays in this 2020 decade...like I said this ain't 2000 where u could win with horrible Johnson and dilfer those days are long gone were in the era of free agency and the 2020es

Cuz the QBs today are to good man they'll get u eventually if u don't put up enough PTS

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

U can win a chip with QBs like Jimmy,Dak, cousins,Wentz,cam worse guys have managed to win....but the reality is at there best Dak, cousins and Jimmy are b+ guys they'll never be elite never be tier 1

They need a team Around them they can't carry shit on there back....but at the same time if they get hurt there teams go from title contender to no chance in hell of making the playoffs

So they deserve there respect and there 30 mill a year cuz without them there teams do nothing no matter how great the defense, RBS,or wrs are....
Make no mistake if Dak chose to not play this year Dallas isn't a playoff team

Even with lamb,Zeke, Cooper and the Dee they do nothing wo dak

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
if Jimmy played for the Jets or Lions he'd be a bum. stop attributing all the SF success to Jimmy. they literally ran the ball like 30 straight times in a playoff game last year. is Jimmy a better qb than Stafford?? hell no.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

and Moe again stop saying if such and such got hurt their team wouldnt be shit. its true and obvious and doesnt mean shit. if SFs D was terrible and Jimmy had to sling it all over the yard and score 30+ just to have a chance to win would SF be a SB contender?? fuck no. if SF traded Jimmy for Stafford would SF be a SB contender?? fuck yes. would Detroit?? fuck no.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Jurys out on Jimmy. Period.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

if Jimmy played for the Jets or Lions he'd be a bum. stop attributing all the SF success to Jimmy. they literally ran the ball like 30 straight times in a playoff game last year. is Jimmy a better qb than Stafford?? hell no.

Austin the logic ur spewing is ridiculous it makes no sense...ur a jets fan right?? The jets made the AFC title game twice in a row with Sanchez
Ravens won with flacco and Jimmy is clearly a much better QB than both u don't agree???

Bro it's common sense this ain't rocket science :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Obviously I'm not saying it's all on jimmy 100% but he's the main reason he's the deciding factor

Keenum and bortles made the AFC title game on the Vikings and jags a few yrs ago to are they anywhere near Jimmy,Dak,and cousins??
Sometimes u just catch lightning in a bottle anyone can do it great for 1 year

ANYBODY CAN BE GREAT FOR 1 YEAR OR 1 GAME,but that doesn't mean shit...that's where the saying comes from u fight or play great but I'm a great player???

Dude Jimmy, cousins,Dak these guys are ballers there gonna do it at a high level anywhere they go for 15 yrs and have there teams in position to compete for a title

Jimmy made the SB and was really close to winning,Dak was real close to beating Rogers in that 2nd Rd game,and cousins went into new Orleans and outplayed and beat Brees wen nobody said they would

Wat else do u want,wat more proof do u need???

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bortles,flacco,keenum,dilfer,Brad Johnson these guys were bums along for the ride ....Jimmy wasn't that this year he wasn't some bum QB along for the ride that's gonna be on the scrap heap like these GUYS

Jimmy is the real thing,all these QBs and I'm including Nick foles in that were journeymen fly by night guys... but I do think the 9ers made Jimmys life much harder passing on jeudy and lamb to make that world class defense even better with kinlaw

Wen u have the chance to put jeudy or lamb with deebo and kittle for the next 5 yrs it's just a mistake to pass that up....

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jimmy is much better than Stafford lol and Cousins. He won 5 games straight on an 0-9 team lol. Yea Shanny just ran it cause they couldnt stop it. Shanny can’t manage games the best yet.

Stafford wouldnt have beat the Saints at home in that shootout in the dome last year. Jimmy is clutch and he will be getting better.

Pretty sure Jimmy led the league in 3rd down percentage or was amongst the leaders. Stop hating

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Here it is, read it and weep bitches

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchpoin ... eason/amp/

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

"The 49ers’ stout ground game doesn’t put the game into Garoppolo’s hands."

yup. read it loud and clear. i never called him a bum like you stupidly do guys like Cousins and Stafford. but its D, running game, and qb play in that order that led SF to the SB. so stop overrating Jimmy like he's some elite stud who is carrying a mediocre team on his back. like i said, they basically could've ran the wild cat formation all the way to the SB during the playoffs. 2 elementary throws, thats all they asked of him all postseason. and you'd be SB champs. you wanna shake pom poms for Jimmy but then turn around and shit on Shanny and the D when all your alleged great qb was asked to do was hit 2 easy throws in order to be SB champs.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

bottom line, Jimmy is a good qb in a great situation, and even as the most important player at the most important position, he is a great complimentary piece for that team and how they go about winning games. end of story for now. of course with time he can grow into something more.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nope. You didnt watch the games. You aint attend any games. Stafford and cousins been starters for years, we have seen ALL they can do or become.

I GUARANTEE none have ever LED the league in 3rd down conversions. That’s how you win games. 3rd down passing is crucial and that is an elite statistic, though i wont call him elite yet.

Tell me this wise guy, when we were 1-10, what order was it when Jimmy led us to 5 straight wins and EARNED himself a fat contract?

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

U see ice I gotta fall back....
Im trying to level with u and give Jimmy some credit,but than u gotta get stupid with the fandom worship :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dude cousins played very close to an elite level all this year ur nuts...if the 9ers had cousins last yr instead of Jimmy ya definitely would have won!! He wouldn't have missed that deep throw to Sanders like Jimmy did no way

He made the same throw to theilen that led to Vikings beating the saints....right now today cousins is way better than Jimmy that's not even close

Aside from Lamar,mahomes,Wilson,and Rogers nobody played the QB position Better than cousins last year I gotta chill out

Right now today I'm putting cousins as the 5th or 6th best QB in the league....idk if I feel comfortable putting Brady and Brees ahead of cousins right now at there age

But if u even do that it puts cousins at 7 or 8

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jimmy is nowhere near Stafford and cousins u gotta wake up... Stafford made the playoffs twice on the horrible hapless lions.youngest to 40000 yds and he has a 5000 yd season and a rocket arm ur nuts

U put a healthy Stafford on last yrs 9ers team they definitely win Stafford ain't missing them throws that Jimmy missed no way...

Look Jimmy is 10-15....he's a b+ guy but he doesn't have the ability of a cousins,wentz or Stafford not even close...he's behind those guys

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

The top 10 QBs going into this year are
1.mahomes
2.wilson
3.watson
4.lamar
5.rogers
6.cousins
7.brees
8.brady
9.wentz
And Dak @10

That's the list right now it can change depending on wat guys like Ryan,rivers,Ben,and Jimmy do but for now that's wat the list is
..I also believe Murray is a future MVP and that he breaks into the top 10 but he doesn't deserve that spot yet

But I believe Murray is a absolute stud and can end up top 5 after this year for sure that kid is special

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rodgers is barely top 10 let alone top 5. nowhere near top 5.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

So who u put ahead of Rogers???
Cousins and Dak??? Wentz???
U kidding me right???

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Rogers just balled he had 26 TDS and 4 ints and that was a over the hill year for him

Aside from Lamar,mahomes,Watson and Wilson who u putting ahead of Rogers??? U could say Brees and cousins I'd be cool with that

But nobody else that's just foolish crazy talk

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

U really gonna put Dak and Wentz ahead of Rogers???
Is that really wat it has come to :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Rogers played great last year, just not his in prime great...he got to the NFC title game with nobody to throw to aside from Adams

Look I think cousins and Brees u could say that....u can't put Kyler ahead of him yet he's only played 1 year!! Brady clearly wasn't better than Rogers this year....

If u put Rogers on the Vikings and saints I think he does better than Brees and cousins I think he's holding the trophy last year but that's just me

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:49 am 

Cash on hand:

U really gonna put Dak and Wentz ahead of Rogers???
Is that really wat it has come to :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Rogers played great last year, just not his in prime great...he got to the NFC title game with nobody to throw to aside from Adams

Look I think cousins and Brees u could say that....u can't put Kyler ahead of him yet he's only played 1 year!! Brady clearly wasn't better than Rogers this year....

If u put Rogers on the Vikings and saints I think he does better than Brees and cousins I think he's holding the trophy last year but that's just me

Aaron Jones was terrific as well. and i wholeheartedly disagree with your last statement. Kirk, by every major statistical category, has been much better than Rodgers the last 2 years. Brees is clearly better. and Brees like Aaron basically has 1 WR and 1 RB. lets stop with the excuses for Aaron.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rogers might be the most talented QB ever physically, and based on that, has severely underperformed in his career.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:07 am 

Cash on hand:

the way people talk about Rodgers you'd think he has more than 1 SB appearance and more than 2 MVPs. Favre has him clearly beat in both categories and a big majority of people would put Rodgers over Favre without hesitation. and most still put him top 5 today even though he's been middle of the pack in all major statistical categories the last few years.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:12 am 

Cash on hand:

its just very hard for some to look beyond their long standing preconceived notions. when Aaron won his first SB it was oh he's already tied Brett and still has his whole career ahead of him. well Aaron has one foot out the door in GB now and he's still tied with Brett and unlike Brett wont be making a 2nd trip.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

its just very hard for some to look beyond their long standing preconceived notions. when Aaron won his first SB it was oh he's already tied Brett and still has his whole career ahead of him. well Aaron has one foot out the door in GB now and he's still tied with Brett and unlike Brett wont be making a 2nd trip.

Preach brother, PREACH!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:48 am 

Cash on hand:

watch Moe come in here and talk his usual Rodgers nonsense, oh greatest arm talent ever, never turns it over, everybody around him sucks, never has help, most talented ever blah blah.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

To a degree, there is truth to what moe says. The talent there is undeniable. But the will, the drive, the work ethic, the mental toughness, that just aint there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion