Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stafford ain't no bum wtf ya talking about??
He's the youngest to 40000 yds and he had a 5000 yard season!! And he made the playoffs without Megatron the year after he retired that sounds like a bum to u????

And Jimmy ain't no bum either....
Look wen Jimmy tore his ACL the 9ers wasn't shit they got bosa with the #2 pick!!
Than Jimmy is healthy they make the SB and were 5 mins away from winning

Dudes are delusional if anything happy to Jimmy this year or if anything happens to Dak these teams go from being playoff teams SB contenders to 4 win teams like before

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

For as much shit as ya talk about certain qbs there teams need them...if anything happens to Goff the e Rams ain't doing shit they'll be a 4 win team
That's why teams are smartening up and investing in very good backups now so there season won't be over if the starter gets hurt

Brees gets hurt jameis will step in and throw darts....
Bridgewater was 5-0 last year

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

And it will definitely be a season...just gonna be more replacement players than ever dudes are gonna catch this corona and they'll sit out it looks inevitable.heard that if any NFL players gets corona they gotta quarantine for 14 days minimum

So that means they'll miss at least 2 games!!
But I've read alot of articles that says if u catch it once u cant get it again!! Don't know how true that is,but if it is than that means Elliot is safe :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

He talking about all of them overrated white QBs that Cam is better than. And he def is playing the race card. And there is some truth to it here and historically with black QBs.

He most def aint talking bout Jimmy he loves Jimmy our locker room is tight AF i know my fuckin team i follow them closely.

Cam got screwed but he gonna ball you watch

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anyway Moe i knew those things because i am a wise man and it’s obvious with how you act sometimes. This shit aint personal this shit is funny to me lol. I am 6’2/6’3 210 pounds good shape 3 kids two baby mommas about a year older than you Moe, I have nothing to hide :lol:

Im living good, blessed. Trying to be as healthy as I can be. Pursuing some dreams and passions of mine, you didn’t catch me on TV when I swept America of its feet a couple of years ago? I posted it here. Then I went to Africa on an all expense paid trip lol yo boy is doing alright :cool:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

That's wats up ice I'm glad to hear that...
3 kids 2 different baby moms u fitting the minority stereotype son :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro u just crazy biased and unreasonable wen it comes to the 9ers I never seen anything like it...
I keep it 100 with my Giants man I don't be biast Joe like u...I love my team to but u take shit to the next level

U take the fandom and the worship to a whole new level man dam....

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
That's wats up ice I'm glad to hear that...
3 kids 2 different baby moms u fitting the minority stereotype son :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro u just crazy biased and unreasonable wen it comes to the 9ers I never seen anything like it...
I keep it 100 with my Giants man I don't be biast Joe like u...I love my team to but u take shit to the next level

U take the fandom and the worship to a whole new level man dam....

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

He talking about all of them overrated white QBs that Cam is better than. And he def is playing the race card. And there is some truth to it here and historically with black QBs.

He most def aint talking bout Jimmy he loves Jimmy our locker room is tight AF i know my fuckin team i follow them closely.

Cam got screwed but he gonna ball you watch

thats why i said he inadvertently is talking about Jimmy. motherfucker was top 3 paid at his position before even putting together as much as a .500 season. and dont fucking tell me Jimmy eventually earned that contract. he hasnt. :lol:

and if he's playing the race card then again, Teddy Bridgwater getting a huge deal when he didn't earn or deserve it. again, exactly what Sherm is alluding too. im gonna give him more credit than that. he's simply looking out for a good friend, not a racial cause that really doesnt exist here. its never been a better more prosperous time for black qbs in the nfl.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Truth> false perception. great read. undeniable facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thevikinga ... ers/amp/2/

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

No that’s a lie. If Cam was a white former MVP with all the same circumstances he would have got signed sooner snd to a fatter deal no question.

Owners know or think white franchise QBs bring in more dollars.

Moe yea i am fitting that stereotype to a tee :lol: :lol: but fuck it. I bet you only date white or other races besides your own huh Moe :lol: :lol: and most of your friends aint black either. I guarantee that. Square ass uncle tom ass house negro lmao anyway i am not biased, its not out the question Montana vs. Brady is a legit argument.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anyway Jimmy played great last year. Got us to the SB after just having tore his ACL a year prior. If it wasnt for Tannehill he would have gotten comeback player of the year

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

so Cam shouldve gotten a lucrative long term deal because he was MVP in 2015?? doesnt matter that he's been banged up, injury prone, and flat out below average to average the FOUR years since?? you think KC, Houston, Seattle and Dallas wish they had a white franchise qb cause the black ones aint raking in the dough for them?? you're full of shit. again, tell me about Bridgwater and all the other black qbs breaking the bank or about to.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anyway Jimmy played great last year. Got us to the SB after just having tore his ACL a year prior. If it wasnt for Tannehill he would have gotten comeback player of the year

top 3 reasons SF made the SB:

1. Defense

2. Running game

3. Jimmy

top 3 reasons they lost the SB:

1. Jimmy

2. Defensive collapse

3. KC was just better

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Icecold323 wrote:
No that’s a lie. If Cam was a white former MVP with all the same circumstances he would have got signed sooner snd to a fatter deal no question.

Moe yea i am fitting that stereotype to a tee :lol: :lol: but fuck it. I bet you only date white or other races besides your own huh Moe :lol: :lol: and most of your friends aint black either. I guarantee that. Square ass uncle tom ass house negro lmao anyway i am not biased, its not out the question Montana vs. Brady is a legit argument.

:shock: :lol: Damn

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

That's not true at all I have alot of black friends and white friends...my main chick is black but yes I have a lot of white chicks and a hot Indian chick I fuck with

Rivers got wat 20 million and he had a horrible year!!
So u saying since cam is black that's why he didn't get the money rivers got??? Rivers is quiet he's a team guy,a great guy and he has like 10 kids

He's universally loved around the league ppl don't like cam cuz he constantly talks and he cross dresses and acts and sounds mad gay....
Cam has a huge ego,he's a distraction whereas rivers isn't

Rivers got that money cuz he's always available,he's never hurt, always shows up,and everyone knows he's all about football and working hard to be the best he can be whereas cam talks about fashion and anything else but football all the time

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jimmy got paid cuz everyone knew he had top 10 QB potential... everyone knew he was the heir apparent to Brady and that's why Brady got him traded 3 yrs ago cuz he felt the heat

Look Jimmy was always gonna get paid it has nothing to do with him being white....
Cousins stats are top 5-8 the last 4 yrs he deserves the money he got it's not cuz he's white that's ridiculous

TDS,yards, completion % cousins is right there among the elite the past 4 seasons....
And cam missed the whole year so of course he's not gonna get no 20 mill like rivers got that would be crazy

Bro mahomes,Watson,and Lamar about to all get paid the highest....Dak gonna get paid and there all black so this isn't about race
This is about cam being a dickhead writing in hieroglyphics, wearing these gay ass scarves that women wear :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

And ice I don't discriminate against my own ppl but black chicks is crazy...these chicks all wanna get pregnant as teenagers and trap u man I ain't falling for that shit

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Alright I’ll give you that Moe. All facts about rivers and Cam. And that’s cool about yo personal shit lol i can dig it.

Anyway nah i fee we lost the SB cause of chokin ass Shanahan. He didnt feed Mostert at all. He played it safe before halftime with over a minute and three timeouts left. He choked. Yea Jimmy had some throws he wanted back, but Shanny fucked off another SB. That’s two now

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice u don't get it do u???? Shanahan did his job both times he put Atlanta and Frisco in position to win and they both choked

The game was over ur team was up 20-10 and Sanders was WIDE OPEN FOR THE TD AND JIMMY OVERTHREW HIM!!!!

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT SHANAHANS FAULT????
HE CALLED THE RIGHT PLAY BUT JIMMY FUCKDD IT UP :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro u can't run yourself or defend ur way to a title how many times I gotta tell u that??
It's not the 2000es bro those days are long over wen the 2000 Ravens and Tampa dees hulksmashed there way to the trophy

At some point ur QB has to make the winning plays and Jimmy didn't do that....
Ice cmon man u gonna ride a bum like mostert to a title are u nuts :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: ????

Are u fucking shitting me????
Jimmy got all that money,it was his job to deliver the kko blow not mostert some fucking 4th string RB wn the year STARTED!!!

That's the reason these QBs make all this fucking money

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Mostert a bum?! Lmao. You dont know shit. Mostert set records in the NFC championship , how the fuck he only get 12 carries. Shanahan settled for field goals and played it safe before halftime like a bitch. John lynch was pissed. Shanny also choked the first Seattle game away too. He has choked in big moments

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice we all know ur a foolish devoted 9er fanboy but be reasonable.... mostert is a journeymen 28 yr old RB that didn't even get drafted :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

He isn't the key to shit man grow the fuck up....he's been on like 8 teams bro knock it off....
He set a record in the title game so wat who cares he's a journeymen fucking bum :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:48 am 

Cash on hand:

And Austin wake up man Jesus how stupid are u guys????? IF JIMMY WAS HURT LAST YR AND MULLENS WAS THE QB INSTEAD 9ERS WOULD HAVE BEEN DRAFTING #2 AGAIN

IT DOESN'T MATTER WAT U SAY ABOUT HOW GREAT THE DEFENSE IS....if Jimmy gets hurt last year there not in the SUPERBOWL or the playoffs period

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Dudes is on here telling me mostert and the 9ers Dee is the key to success man this shit is a joke :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
The Steelers had a great defense last year to it was world class

But without Ben they COULDN'T MAKE THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS U IDIOTS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe im seriously losing my patience with you because now you're just wasting my time. Pittsburgh was 8-8 last year with a great D. there qb play was well below average. had it been even average, they wouldve won a few more game and easily made the playoffs. but that wouldn't mean their average qb wouldve been more valuable than their great D you fucking moron. Brady wasnt more valuable than the Pats D last year. Josh Allen wasnt more valuable than Buffalo's D. but yes those teams miss the playoffs if they had well below average qb play.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:53 am 

Cash on hand:

im over here talking tangible facts about Cams very real injury concerns and mediocre play over the last 4 years, and pointing out how a large group of black qbs are getting it done on the field and with their bank accounts.....

Ice's response: LIES!! Its systemic oppression!!

Moe mentions Cam being a fruity cross dresser with questionable taste in accessories.....

Ice's response: thats a great point, I ain't ever thought of it like that.

ya both some dumb fucks. no wonder your arguments are so entertaining. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:50 am 

Cash on hand:

so how many times has NE been disciplined for "bending the rules." :hearty-laugh:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/293 ... ew-fallout

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion