Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Basically the leaders of this opioid epidemic that we are having in America.

And none of these motherfuckers will see any prison walls.

All of the fines don't mean shit because they have billions overseas.

If the authorities want to impress me, seize all of their assets.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I dont live down in the states to really know....but tell me about the opiod crisis. How does it differ from the crack bomb?

and once it's gone...you can't get it back!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont live down in the states to really know....but tell me about the opiod crisis. How does it differ from the crack bomb?

This time, it's affecting white people. Dave Chappelle has a great bit on it in his most recent Netflix special.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This time, it's affecting white people. Dave Chappelle has a great bit on it in his most recent Netflix special.

:lol: Oh. :lol: well white people better cut that shit out. :lol: American untrammeled uncouth capitalized don't know any race!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Oh. :lol: well white people better cut that shit out. :lol: American untrammeled uncouth capitalized don't know any race!

I'm actually surprised these pharma companies are losing these cases. I don't know how it really affects their bottom line though, and the FDA just approved another really superpowerful opioid last year that I'm sure will be on the market soon.

People just want to get high man. I mean...I prefer to just be miserable because that is where good writing comes from. So, I just take life quite soberly and just deal with everything as creatively as possible. Numbing myself just doesn't really work for me. I can't imagine being addicted to heroin or some shit like that.

I had morphine once when I was a teenager and I knew right that day I could never try heroin because I completely understood the appeal of it because you can't even put into words the kind of euphoria that overcomes you. And then you fall asleep and wake up with a pounding headache and feel like complete hell.

I'd rather just be miserable and in pain because at least pain is real. And I have my moments of levity like coming on here and screwing around with you bunch of numbskulls. So, it all evens out. lol

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Better they drug up the population than they all be sober pissed off and coming together man. Aint no accident that these companies are allowed to flood the populace with this shit. Weed legalization, same shit. Rather high and distracted than sober and focused.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Better they drug up the population than they all be sober pissed off and coming together man. Aint no accident that these companies are allowed to flood the populace with this shit. Weed legalization, same shit. Rather high and distracted than sober and focused.

Yeah, plus it keeps the prisons full. I doubt they'll ever legalize drugs completely because what happens to the prison population if they do that, nevermind the fact that so many jobs are dependent on people being incarcerated. We have something like 2.4 million people in prison in this country, which is quite astounding really.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, plus it keeps the prisons full. I doubt they'll ever legalize drugs completely because what happens to the prison population if they do that, nevermind the fact that so many jobs are dependent on people being incarcerated. We have something like 2.4 million people in prison in this country, which is quite astounding really.

It's just all another part of the american engine! It's genius really. People think America became and maintains hyper power status from nothing?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Its the doctors, not the companies, that are the real problem in my eyes. They are the ones who have been over prescribing for YEARS

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's definitely the doctors, but the companies have to bear responsibility too. There is no one person at fault here. They all have responsibility for these things getting out responsibly and putting in a rigorous quality system to make sure that they do.

What I'd like to know is why are the doctors letting them out the way that they do? Is it just laziness? Incompetence? Is there a mandate? Or is there some kind of kick back system for giving them out in large number and reupping! When youre a drug dealer, you get more when you move more and reupp. The legal drug system cant be any different.

Its really all a symptom of you guys utterly broken health care system if you ask me, the same one that has tons of people uncovered, and medicines spiraling out of control in terms of cost. All yall are to blame.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its the doctors, not the companies, that are the real problem in my eyes. They are the ones who have been over prescribing for YEARS

Doctors are part of the problem but they are a slave to the pharmaceutical reps. Trust me, the Sackler family are some evil motherfuckers.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And where is the personal responsibility from the junkies?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:32 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

they're dead.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

they're dead.

Good!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:14 am 

Cash on hand:

they're dead.

Good!

not gonna cry rivers for junkies. thats there consequence. now the other side has to be given their consequence.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't know. I guess I look at it differently. Would you rather they stop making pain killers altogether? God forbid you get into a car accident and need extensive back surgery. Here's 2 advil, call me in the morning.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:20 am 

Cash on hand:

I don't know. I guess I look at it differently. Would you rather they stop making pain killers altogether? God forbid you get into a car accident and need extensive back surgery. Here's 2 advil, call me in the morning.

you need to research these fucks. its 1000x more to it than what you're saying.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Probably. But I;m lazy, LMAO. In my opinion, in order, the blame for the "opioid crisis" is...

1. Junkies
2. Doctors

3. drug manufacturers

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Probably. But I;m lazy, LMAO. In my opinion, in order, the blame for the "opioid crisis" is...

1. Junkies
2. Doctors
3. drug manufacturers

You just don't understand the cycle of why having all of the opioids is such a huge problem. And now a lot of people are starting to die from pills spiked with fentanyl, which is another problem altogether, with no end in sight. America is overmedicated to say the least.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

1. Junkies
2. Doctors
3. drug manufacturers

You just don't understand the cycle of why having all of the opioids is such a huge problem. And now a lot of people are starting to die from pills spiked with fentanyl, which is another problem altogether, with no end in sight. America is overmedicated to say the least.

100000% agree. but that's why I blame the doctors. Same thing with antibiotics. Doctors way fucking over prescribe the shit, and as a result we are getting these superbugs that are resisistant to the drugs because they give out antibiotics to anyone with a fucking sniffle.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:39 am 

Cash on hand:

tea, soup, and halls cough drops is all i take. and my job basically extorts me into getting the flu shot annually.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am with you man. And listen, I have no problem taking antibiotics when they are actually necessary, but I have en't had to take any in years. That's because I don't run to the Dr. everytime I have a cold demanding an antibiotic. I also have a good dr who isn't a pill pusher.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Despair is high in yalls country. Alcoholism, Drug problems, other rampant addictions including weapon addictions, mfers shooting up schools, theaters, clubs, and whatever else. Peoples lives are shit, and they are getting onto these fucked up things to cope. And like the good untrammeled capitalist country that yall are...and want the rest of the world to be, yall provide the fix that they want with very little questions asked, and then wonder how yall got there when it gets out of hand.

Freedom baby!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

His Netflix Sticks and Stones show is genius. So many people were pissed about it and boycotted giving it a zero-rating. I watched and thought it was genius.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:22 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

His Netflix Sticks and Stones show is genius. So many people were pissed about it and boycotted giving it a zero-rating. I watched and thought it was genius.

Oh ya, it was gold!

Board index » Off Topic