Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I think for those beat cops it gets to be a point to make that says, "Don't talk to us that way."
They have done that 299 times and nothing fatal happened.
1 more...man is dead.
IT seems to me law enforcement on the base level doesn't want people to police themselves.
"Call us" but that doesn't work and people know it.
When people do police themselves they themselves are arrested many times to deter such action.
Then again this flows both ways because people taking matters into their own hands get carried away just the same as this tragedy and they won't get a pardon or paid leave.

From the footage its doesn't make sense, but its cut for brevity. THe big man was upset and just wanted to be left alone. Maybe something happened to demand him being arrested but obviously this was approached wrong. That choke was vicious. :evil:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Fuck you.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
You know what's fucked up about that video. They choke him up, slam him down, and do whatever the fuck else that we don't get to see. And he's laying there dead, and because dude has the camera recording shit, they try to pretend that the dude is still living "Sir we're bringing you some help right now" and all that kind of shit. Then they get the medic there, who may be another cop for all we know to check his pulse and then yell "Sir we're gonna get you some help", but then next fucking frame you look at his face and his eyes are open and he's not blinking at all or moving, or showing at visible breath. So basically this dude's dead, and all the police and the medic are trying to pretend that they didn't kill his ass.

I always said the police force, all of them, need more intelligent motherfuckers to join, and not brutes who jjust wanna impose and escalate problems where they don't need to exist. I know enough cops and have gotten into enough shit to know that ratio of stupid to smart as all fucked up.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He didn't die cause of the choke hold itself. He died cause he had a stroke during the incident. Now the choke hold itself is against department rules. Police are never suppose to choke someone like that. The cop most likely will be fired. Jail time is highly unlikely. Expect the city to settle for a mil or two.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kaos I don't know what to make of your response being "fuck you."

You were just posting a couple months ago that you clearly work with some out of control scumbag assholes (that probably enjoy large black rippled dildos up their assholes).

And the WILD stories you were telling somehow never hit the news. Unbelievably never hit the news. Mind bogglingly never hit the news.

You were considering becoming the police of the police for shit like this.

How the fuck is your response "fuck you"?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cause people are quick to put up videos of some cops doing stupid shit and than talk shit about cops. Where is the video or stories from the public when a female NYPD cop got punched in the face Where she ends up face first into the pavement loosing about 4 teeth. Or how about the rookie cop that was ambushes in his patrol car and shot in the head responding to a robbery call. Kid was only 23 years old. Where are the threads on them?

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They killed him. If you don't believe that, then you are just fucking delusional. I could fucking own you on this thread, but I'll spare you with some of the medical jargon. You're too fucking stupid to understand it anyways you dumb fucking cop.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
I heard about the 23 yr old cop on the radio. Very sad story.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Being a cop is no easy job and I have a lot of respect for them. A lot of these incidents happen cause they hire too many white cops, ex military, clean record having but no street sense , power trip mothafuckas who were nerds in school, and now wanna flex. Too many minorities wanna complain about cops instead of joining and doing something about it like my man Kaos. Or cops thatwere just sons of cops, etc.

This dude killed himself I hate to say. Yes the cops werebeing assholes and probably fuck with him alot, I heard he had a long rap sheet, but he should know by now to just comply, and he would have went on his way eventually. Fight the power afterward. The proper way.

Too many people are quick to pull out their phones and fuck with the police. I think thats bullshit but cops in general need better training on how to handle situations like these. Dont get me wrong their are alot of fucked up ones.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They killed him. If you don't believe that, then you are just fucking delusional. I could fucking own you on this thread, but I'll spare you with some of the medical jargon. You're too fucking stupid to understand it anyways you dumb fucking cop.

Boy I would rip you a new ass hole if you spoke to me like that face to face. Lucky for you your nothing more than a keyboard warrior. Too pussy which is why niggas ran up to your crib and robbed your ass. You can't do my job pussy.

Did you know this dude had over 30 arrest? He is well known to the police. Let's not act as if he was some innocent bystander. The choke hold is an illegal move for the police to use. He didn't die cause he was choked out. He died of cardiac arrest as a result of the entire incident.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think jermzhi has a good point. The PD as a whole has to do a better job with who they take in. Now, i don't know shit about the hiring process, Kaos maybe you can shed light on this, but i assume there has to be some psychological tests you have to pass, but i know a lot of cops out there are bullies. They were bullies before they became cops, and now they have a badge and a gun.

Do i think shit is warranted sometimes? damn right. Cops have a dangerous job, and they need to look out for themselves, i get that. And i get that there are a lot of good cops out there as well. I;ve dealt with my fair share of both (although i think kaos might disagree with what i call a good cop. Argument for a different thread). I think that the problem is, the job itself, and the pwer that it gives, or the illusion of power that it gives, attracts a lot of the wrong people.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
It's a PD problem everywhere. The people who run to cop jobs are guys who don't have much experience doing anything else, like foremost...dealing with people without being assholes and power tripping. Up here, they were willing to hire cops and put them ahead in the ranks if they had a university degree and career experience in something not related to policing. So basically they were trying to pull in teachers, engineers, and various other fields where people have to keep a cool head and deal with people everyday.

I was extremely tempted to switch professions at that point, one, because despite the dangerous aspects of policing, I think it's an easier job than mine at this point, you get paid more per unit of work, and because the cops I've ever had to deal with were complete assholes, and not only would the community prefer to cops who knew how to deal and related to them better, but a lot of these lazy stupid cops generally aren't good at their job, they don't pick up on things, because its just a pay cheque and an opportunity to stick their chest out. This aint shit I'm just spouting off of my face, cops have told me this shit. It's a PD problem everywhere.

Look at this video, those cops couldn't talk down a single dude without basically doing a 8 on 1 and choking him until they triggered a fucking a stroke. Who the fuck are they serving and protecting in this video? I don't give a fuck what he had done before, what the fuck did he do right there to deserve getting that kind of treatment????

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well said.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The guy's last 9 arrests or so have been for selling Loosies. Yeah....he's a menace to society. The fact that he's well known to the police just further proves my point that he wasn't a threat at all to them. What happened to him was unnecessary. What was he going to do--outrun them? They should've just issued him a citation and been on their way. But, they're fucking sociopaths.

Here's proof that officer Pantaleo has major issues:

"According to federal court records, three men have sued Pantaleo within the last two years over what they argued were unlawful, racially motivated arrests on Staten Island.

In the first lawsuit, settled by the city in January, two black men in their 40s accused Pantaleo and other officers of arresting them without cause and subjecting them to a "humiliating and unlawful strip search" on a Staten Island street that involved ordering them to "pull their pants and underwear down, squat and cough."

The men said they were held overnight on charges that were ultimately dismissed seven months later.

In a second lawsuit, a man accused Pantaleo and other officers of misrepresenting facts in a police report and other documents to substantiate charges that were eventually dismissed."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-garner ... gun-badge/

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wow you are a pathetic fool Burowz. Most NYPD officers have civilian complaints on them. Why? Cause its easy to file a lawsuit. I have multiple complaints filed against me. Even by my own race. That don't mean shit.

The man was gonna be arrested. He would had bout by the end of the day. He knows this cause he been thru it. He didn't want to go in. Why didn't he just go peacefully? I feel bad that he died. But when an officer wants to arrest you its better to just cooperate than resist.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wow you are a pathetic fool Burowz. Most NYPD officers have civilian complaints on them. Why? Cause its easy to file a lawsuit. I have multiple complaints filed against me. Even by my own race. That don't mean shit.

The man was gonna be arrested. He would had bout by the end of the day. He knows this cause he been thru it. He didn't want to go in. Why didn't he just go peacefully? I feel bad that he died. But when an officer wants to arrest you its better to just cooperate than resist.

Kaos, i respect you bro. But this, i can't, CAN"T cosign.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Why? Him being arrested? Or his resistant played into his death? Let's keep it real here. If a cop is going to arrest you there isn't a dam thing anyone can do about it at that moment. No one should ever push away or try to getvaway. Just let the fucking cop arrest you. Plead your case to the judge. If the cops were found in the wrong a lawsuit follows.

One guy with an extended arrest record has made a living with lawsuit. His last haul netted him 500k cause cops pushed him too hard and he fell and broke his ankle. Why did he get arrested? He was caught shop lifting. He also netted about 15k and 50k in two other suits.
No one should ever resist arrest. It just plays out bad for all sides sometimes.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sorry, can't agree bro. IF they dude was doing nothing wrong in that moment, what are they harassing him for, other than they know he's been arrested in the past. What does that have to do with this very moment? If I;m being arrested for not doing a damn thing, we got a problem.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea but lets be real. What you think is gonna happen you resist?! Ass whooping and maybe a lawsuit best case scenario, worst case ass whooping or death or jail for a long time. Its not like if you resist they are just gonna back up like Oh ok nevermind, just take it easy. And a lot of times the cop is just gonna place you in his car, run you, cite you out if anything. People just panic and end up accumilating more charges.

Either run for it, or comply. That's it. Aint no negotiating, stand off shit gonna work for you. Its a battle you cannot win that way. There are other ways to go about it.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hear you, but when it comes to fight or flight, my brain usually goes to fight. Especially if i;m getting put in cuffs for no reason.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Regardless of what the job of being a cop may consist of, or what wrong actions were made by the guy, those cops didn't handle the situation correctly. There's no debating this. That's why people don't like cops. Whatever your opinion is about what happened changes if that was your brother or family member, let's cut the crap. There's no solutions to police brutality in America, sorry. Because people will defend the lawman and bring up a person's past to try to downplay the problem. Society just don't care as long as it doesn't effect them directly. It's just another day.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea but lets be real. What you think is gonna happen you resist?! Ass whooping and maybe a lawsuit best case scenario, worst case ass whooping or death or jail for a long time. Its not like if you resist they are just gonna back up like Oh ok nevermind, just take it easy. And a lot of times the cop is just gonna place you in his car, run you, cite you out if anything. People just panic and end up accumilating more charges.

Either run for it, or comply. That's it. Aint no negotiating, stand off shit gonna work for you. Its a battle you cannot win that way. There are other ways to go about it.

This guy gets it. The guy should never had resisted. He would be alive today if he just went with the flow. He knows he was just going to get a desk ticket and be sent home. It's happened to him before.

Now the cops did wrong by choking him in the first place. The medics did nothing to help him. That's the second part of the story. He probably be alive today if they worked on him. Plenty of wrong doing with what happened to him.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I get complying. However, I don't get my shit into a position here I have to comply. If I have to comply I made the mistake of getting into that position because I will then in fact "stand down"

The problem with complying is that it is a docile mindset dangerous to the functioning of self sufficient society. The idea is used abusively and when people don't comply cops go apeshit at the defiance. I've seen it.

Jermz is right on about who is the PD IMO. It shouldn't be a career job IMO. After a while it is impossible to be objective and the shit gets to everyone doing the job. The job is to serve. Same shit on a different level there shouldn't be career politicians.

But here is the shit with the job. What are these fuckers having to police a dude for selling "UNFUCKING TAXED" cigarettes. That is bullshit. Dude isn't rich and not hurting a fucking thing and you got pollice thinking they doing a job busting chops because of taxes. WTF. I could go on about this.....

Board index » Off Topic