Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:47 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
i have done a lot of this for sure, for sheriffs boys ranch here in florida
also telemarketing
loads of it!
i was thinking of doing this for the rest of my life! God willing when i get to 70 i will be able to get all my social security and still work part time or whatever!
i know i better get the rules for do not call lists! those can get you a $10,000 fine last time i checked! but i think their are several things that i am passionate about

(1) like veterans don't get dental, unless they are 100% service connected disabled

(2)people who file for ssi disability some times wait for 3 years in florida before the case is settled! what are people doing to pay the bills? some can't even pay for doctor's visits! :shock:

(3)homeless shelters are lacking for vets also

(4) i graduated from teen challenge in 1981 great place to break addictions

(5)i have an idea for first responders, it is a multimillion dollar idea that will most likely take a million dollars to start!

(6) i would like to start a boxing club here in florida, :boxer: there isn't one nearby where i live, and if i can get one kid to start running 8 miles and doing 2,000 pushups and 500 situps every day, they will be too tired to get into trouble! :lol: but you know several places have boxing scholarships and if they can get a great education a university....who knows eh, he might come out really smart, maybe he might be the next victor perez! :hearty-laugh: maybe i can visit the st pete boxing gym and see what thurman and winky and jeff left hook lacy can donate to the cause

i have the tools to do this for sure! like i said, not only am i great in front of a crowd, telling jokes and singing, but get me on a phone, baby i can get that green ok! when i worked at chase i used to average $100,000/day taking away credit card accounts from other banks, and get them to convert to chase, i was working the top 20% of their portfolio! :eusa_think:

and i have done even harder ca;;s than that! i used to work for direct tv, and if you canceled the movie channels, after 6 months then i would call you up and try to get you to convert and get the movie channels back! think about that! if you can go 6 months without using something you are pretty much set! now that was a very hard call, but i had one even harder than that! i once worked for an continuing education for accountants, and i would call them up on the first day the irs was accepting electronic filing! :happy-dancing:

i have done a lot, and in spanish too!

i have had real estate license, life and health insurance, and series 6 in nyc

here in florida i have had life insurance license, was in charge of a telemarketing department doing cold calls for adt security and we closed the deal on the phone, with credit card and everything

so has anybody ever started or worked at fundraising? ty

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Board index » Off Topic