Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Theres only one other way back for her. The cuckold video. Her husband can film it while she takes the BBC. Then when anyone says even a word about her....she can throw the sex tape on right then and there. Nothing says I love black like suckin a big black cock.

Bahahaha, we can just pass her around BHO, she gets a little bit of everything here. Burrowz of course can just do the filming, LMAO

I will be the Dario Argento of the board.

Its all about the after takes when shes spread eagle across 4 of us, cock in each hand, talking and giggling about the BHO. We'll make you a superstar Mrs Kelly.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I just watched the shit, it was pretty fuckin harmless. It needed correction, and you know what,if NBC had put someone on the panel with a half a fuckin brain, it could have been resolved swiftly. Instead the 3 other fuckin morons and the whole gahdamn audience agree with her, and of course none of them have to story up.

Look at Megyn Kelly man, she might be a racist, but its perfectly plausible that this bimbo knows sweet fuck all about history, just like the rest of america. Is that a fire'able offense??? Anyone with a fuckin brain knows the answer to that is NO. Megyn should get a lawyer and sue the fuck out of them for wrongful termination.

I could even get behind this, if it was her 1st offense. But when you got a history of racist shit in your closet, the benefit of the doubt goes out the window.

Dude, she could have a history of racist shit and it doesnt change my mind......short of seeing her at a klan rally. To not know the significance of black face, all you need to be is unaware of history. Americans arent obligated to know black history.

Imma disagree. I think she knew exactly what she was doing. She strikes me as a cold, calculating bitch.

Im saying we cant prove anything. I think she is calculating. But its quite plausible to me that she dont roll with black folks, therefore their aint anyone there to have taught her black earth lessons. I mean, who explained to you why blackface was bad? Most likely a black person or a black source. Or maybe a white person who got it from a black source. Megyn is not connected to black sources man....at least its well plausible to me.

And finally, black people arent celebrating her firing. Liberals are. This was politically driven. That or network driven or straight collusion. But i aint havin anyone tell me it was about racism. I know better.

Well, why she was fired, I don't know. Racism? Politcal reasons? Failing ratings? I don't know, I can't say. But I have no problem calling this woman a racist.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I just watched the shit, it was pretty fuckin harmless. It needed correction, and you know what,if NBC had put someone on the panel with a half a fuckin brain, it could have been resolved swiftly. Instead the 3 other fuckin morons and the whole gahdamn audience agree with her, and of course none of them have to story up.

Look at Megyn Kelly man, she might be a racist, but its perfectly plausible that this bimbo knows sweet fuck all about history, just like the rest of america. Is that a fire'able offense??? Anyone with a fuckin brain knows the answer to that is NO. Megyn should get a lawyer and sue the fuck out of them for wrongful termination.

I could even get behind this, if it was her 1st offense. But when you got a history of racist shit in your closet, the benefit of the doubt goes out the window.

Dude, she could have a history of racist shit and it doesnt change my mind......short of seeing her at a klan rally. To not know the significance of black face, all you need to be is unaware of history. Americans arent obligated to know black history.

Imma disagree. I think she knew exactly what she was doing. She strikes me as a cold, calculating bitch.

Well...she is a lawyer after all. lol

Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Man....I tried to defend megyn kelly....and i felt i was right for doing it. Then i sit back and hear all the fuckin stories of white ppl going out fuckin with blackface costumes....and some of them then losing their job...and I wish I didnt defend that bitch.

These ppl are fucked up man. They willing to put their lives and careers on the line for the N word and Blackface. Are they so fuckin debased that they cant find pleasure, amusement, and value in shit that isnt offensive? Fuck these ppl man. Strip them of everything.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOL

Board index » Off Topic