Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
people care too much about this shit.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
its not even that, because its not even real. She knows that it is, but it plays into her brand to say shit like this. Word is her ratings are terrible, so its time to get some headlines.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
its not even that, because its not even real. She knows that it is, but it plays into her brand to say shit like this. Word is her ratings are terrible, so its time to get some headlines.

ok well she's just smart then and playing to the weak and gullible. Props for that i guess. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
It's hard to get a read on Megyn. If she's a racist, or if she just plays racist. She seems so good at it for to be an act. But when her act got used up on Fox, she tried to play straight lady on NBC. People didnt forget all of her shit though so the ratings simply never spiked. So maybe this is her ...trying to get back good with the Fox crowd, while trying to get some pay from NBC for wrongful dismissal, while getting out of her contract, and taking her ass back over to the other side of the road. I thought her jump would pan out though, because she's a charming bitch when shes not being a bitch. But ppl have memories these days. They want you on your knees apologizing for everything just before they demand your job taken away.

Blackface is racist as fuck man. Ya, Im white, im gonna paint my face black, and get into hyper caricature black stereotype mode. I tell you what, I could paint my face white and attempt to do the same thing, but I think its lame, racist, and just in awful taste. I'd rethink any friendship I had with any person who did it, even if hey were black.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The work Nigger was used to denigrate black people back in the addles of history, black face was used the exact same way. So I say if you wanna use it and claim free speech, go ahead, but dont complain if you get beat the fuck up, online attacked, or fired from your job. Your freedom is your freedom, but freedom has consequences.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The work Nigger was used to denigrate black people back in the addles of history, black face was used the exact same way. So I say if you wanna use it and claim free speech, go ahead, but dont complain if you get beat the fuck up, online attacked, or fired from your job. Your freedom is your freedom, but freedom has consequences.

Hallelujah!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Inglorious (home boy in our fantasy league) dressed up as ray rice one halloween after the elevator shit. He a white mothafucka. Costume was hilarious, muthafucka didnt have to paint his face black to drive the fuckin point home.

So ya, any person I see in blackface, im just gonna assume that they have an alternate agenda, because racism as is abundantly clear in american is alive, well, and wearing hog tail boots. So if you in it, imma call you a racist, and if you say nothing wrong with using it, imma call you a racist!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Inglorious (home boy in our fantasy league) dressed up as ray rice one halloween after the elevator shit. He a white mothafucka. Costume was hilarious, muthafucka didnt have to paint his face black to drive the fuckin point home.

So ya, any person I see in blackface, im just gonna assume that they have an alternate agenda, because racism as is abundantly clear in american is alive, well, and wearing hog tail boots. So if you in it, imma call you a racist, and if you say nothing wrong with using it, imma call you a racist!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:02 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That said, I think they should let her keep her fuckin show if its getting ratings. I dont watch the shit, so I dont give a single fuck about it or her. The best piece of work she ever did was when she went and got housed in her interviews by Putin. Literally ran circles around her like he does every journalist...because he's the muthafuckin boss of all bosses.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

From what I understand it gets 0 ratings, and NBC been looking for a reason to dump her.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

From what I understand it gets 0 ratings, and NBC been looking for a reason to dump her.

Maybe they all got together and planned it.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maybe they all got together and planned it.

I put nothing past anybody when money is involved.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can changed Megyns mind, just give me an hr with that pussy, she'll be good.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Have some fucking watermelon Don Lemon...

This is typical lunatic liberal drivel faux outrage at an innocuous statement. Megyn Kelly should be off the air because she's a dumb cunt--not because of what she said about black face.

And, just so we're clear, this kind of trumped-up outrage is the reason the left is losing and the reason a schmuck like Donald Trump became president.

These motherfuckers care about the WRONG things. And they continue to do so.

And do you know what the real fucking problem is with regard to 'black history' in America? It's not in our textbooks. My high school history textbook had four dedicated pages to black history and half of it was about MLK and the other half about the Kennedy's. No Malcolm X even. And to boot, my history teacher was black, and he stuck to the curriculum (which was fucking trash). I got a copy of Malcolm X from my friend Geraldo and read Dick Gregory's book "Nigger" when I was a sophomore. My high school curriculum didn't teach me shit about black history--but my black friends did.

And I was also given texts from J. Herman Blake, whom my mother did some work for in the 90's at IUPUI.

Here is an interview Dr. Blake did with Malcolm X back in '63.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?318826-1/ ... ew-malcolm

If you've never seen this interview you should definitely check it out. Malcolm X was and still is intoxicating to listen to. He draws you in completely. Impossible not to pay attention to him. Spend half the day sometime watching/listening to Malcolm X interviews/debates on Youtube and your I.Q. will increase a good 10 points.

Dr. Blake also co-wrote Huey Newton's book "Revolutionary Suicide", which I have not read. Dr. Blake did a lot of great work over a span of many decades. He's as legit of an educator as it gets.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well youre right about Malcolm (ive read and watched all the material) but youre wrong about megyns statements being harmless. Youre right about it being hijacked for political purposes though....because the next line will be about it being trumps fault for giving racists a rally cry to bring the old racist days back. I dont blams trump for that shit. But i do think that a foot needs to be planted down in the backs of these racists when they retry their bullshit.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That said, I think they should let her keep her fuckin show if its getting ratings. I dont watch the shit, so I dont give a single fuck about it or her. The best piece of work she ever did was when she went and got housed in her interviews by Putin. Literally ran circles around her like he does every journalist...because he's the muthafuckin boss of all bosses.

Don't get me started.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well youre right about Malcolm (ive read and watched all the material) but youre wrong about megyns statements being harmless. Youre right about it being hijacked for political purposes though....because the next line will be about it being trumps fault for giving racists a rally cry to bring the old racist days back. I dont blams trump for that shit. But i do think that a foot needs to be planted down in the backs of these racists when they retry their bullshit.

That's what gets lost in all this, is that, while this shit will be and is being hijacked by dems to condemn trump, it almost lets her off the hook for either being racist, or stupid, or both.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:53 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't get me started.

:hearty-laugh: HOUSED!!! Putin for Prez :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't get me started.

wait, this from the guy who thinks Hillary and Obama have too much blood on their hands?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well, I don't believe it was with malice, which is why I said it was innocuous. And, I am saying that with the idea that when she said it, she meant it as a harmless statement. Is she wrong to compare the two? Yes, but, that goes to my greater point about the faux uproar over it, and how our speech is being attacked maybe more than ever before. Speech certainly hasn't been scrutinized this much for as long as I've been alive. My problem with the left is that they are just a bunch of hypocrites who really don't give a fuck about black people, any progressive women's movements that put them into higher positions of power, the downtrodden and homeless, and I could go on and on and on. I'm not saying that the 'right' cares about all of these things, but, the left likes to pretend that they do, when in fact they are really just a bunch of fucking hypocrites. And I can't stand motherfuckers like Van Jones and Don Lemon, who are basically the faces of equal rights for blacks in this country, which is a fucking joke to me. I think they are both idiots. Lebron James is more of an influential black leader than those two jokesters will ever be. I would love to see/hear what Malcolm X thinks about today's democratic party and liberals. In that interview I posted, you should hear how Malcolm talks about white liberals--puts them on blast thru most of the interview. Because he always knew what time it was.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't get me started.

wait, this from the guy who thinks Hillary and Obama have too much blood on their hands?

They both have much more blood on their hands than Putin.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well, I don't believe it was with malice, which is why I said it was innocuous. And, I am saying that with the idea that when she said it, she meant it as a harmless statement. Is she wrong to compare the two? Yes, but, that goes to my greater point about the faux uproar over it, and how our speech is being attacked maybe more than ever before. Speech certainly hasn't been scrutinized this much for as long as I've been alive. My problem with the left is that they are just a bunch of hypocrites who really don't give a fuck about black people, any progressive women's movements that put them into higher positions of power, the downtrodden and homeless, and I could go on and on and on. I'm not saying that the 'right' cares about all of these things, but, the left likes to pretend that they do, when in fact they are really just a bunch of fucking hypocrites. And I can't stand motherfuckers like Van Jones and Don Lemon, who are basically the faces of equal rights for blacks in this country, which is a fucking joke to me. I think they are both idiots. Lebron James is more of an influential black leader than those two jokesters will ever be. I would love to see/hear what Malcolm X thinks about today's democratic party and liberals. In that interview I posted, you should hear how Malcolm talks about white liberals--puts them on blast thru most of the interview. Because he always knew what time it was.

Fair enough.

Now move onto Megyn vs Putin please :happy:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't get me started.

They were talking about ICBM's, and, well, let's just say that Megyn was getting schooled. I made that .gif awhile ago because it was just too fucking funny not to have a .gif of it.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

People gave Kelly shit for "not asking him the tough questions". People dont understand that he opens himself to public scrutiny more than any other world leader. He houses every reporter.

E90, I saw Hillary housed by a protester. Obama never opened himself up to a fraction of the scrutiny that Putin does in a year. So ya, Putin is on the hook for some killing. But there really is no better world leader in my view. He knows the landscape, he doesnt need a fucking teleprompter, and he didnt come from some wealthy family, or get put in because he was some cute face used to hose the american people. He's a mans man, and a self made man, who knows how to relate to all levels.

Board index » Off Topic