Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Word is she was a gold digger. She wanted this nigga to pay her a percentage of his adverts and shit. So there you have it burz, you way the fuck off. You want him to be a pay to play nigga??? Thats reverse pimpin. Let that bitch walk.

Put no pussy on a pedestal. No pussy!!!

Well no fucking shit she was a gold digger!!! You didn't think I had already thought about that?

My point is that he's a fucking fag regardless. Video gaming cock sucker. Go play video games with him you schmuck.

You a pussy ass pay for service muthafucka. Pimps love you....you keep them hoes paid! Rest Haven for Hoes Burowz. :rofl: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

You don't have to pay when you have specially made pudding pops on stand-by.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Drug the weather bitch and fuck her eh??? I like your style!!!!

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Word is she was a gold digger. She wanted this nigga to pay her a percentage of his adverts and shit. So there you have it burz, you way the fuck off. You want him to be a pay to play nigga??? Thats reverse pimpin. Let that bitch walk.

Well no fucking shit she was a gold digger!!! You didn't think I had already thought about that?

My point is that he's a fucking fag regardless. Video gaming cock sucker. Go play video games with him you schmuck.

You a pussy ass pay for service muthafucka. Pimps love you....you keep them hoes paid! Rest Haven for Hoes Burowz. :rofl: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Drug the weather bitch and fuck her eh??? I like your style!!!!

I've never paid...unless you count going to the strip club paying and then going back to their place after they got off work.

I'm too old for that shit though. Pussy ain't nothin' but meat on a bone.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

I've never paid...unless you count going to the strip club paying and then going back to their place after they got off work.

I'm too old for that shit though. Pussy ain't nothin' but meat on a bone.

I dont even like when a girl im courting tries to throw in extra shit for me to do for her en route to sex, feel like she holdin the pussy hostage.....free the booty!!

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Board index » Off Topic