Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Look, I don't give a rat fuck about this celebrity hero worship bullshit but this motherfucker left a beautiful Latina so he could dedicate his life to the video game "Call of Duty".

Yes...he makes a lot of money doing it.

I don't care.

Yanet is smoking hot and you simply don't leave a beautiful woman for a video game.

I have no idea what she saw in him...he's obviously a fucking nerd beyond belief.

Anyways, here's beta boy's YT video talking about why he did it

Yanet Garcia's Instagram account, FYI

https://www.instagram.com/iamyanetgarcia/?hl=en

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

That is a bad bitch. Dam that bitch is bad. But I have to say ol'boy got some pimp in him :pimp: he said fuck that, let me get paid lol he probably already fucked anyway. Shit, maybe she got with him for his video game winnings, he knows what the fuck he's doing, as long as he keeps getting money he can keep fucking bitches like that. If he falls in love and slacks on his hustle, that bitch will leave him quick fast haha. keep it pimpin.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:16 am 

Cash on hand:

The number weather girls out there right now on these Hispanic channels that look amazing is crazy, and shorty right here may be tops. Bad move in my opinion, a real pimp holds that down while doing whatever the fuck it is he does with these video games, she's too bad.

Fu K that, I ain't too proud to sweat that shit...

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The number weather girls out there right now on these Hispanic channels that look amazing is crazy, and shorty right here may be tops. Bad move in my opinion, a real pimp holds that down while doing whatever the fuck it is he does with these video games, she's too bad.

Fu K that, I ain't too proud to sweat that shit...

I mean, I honestly don't get why a woman would be into a guy like that. He is extremely feminine, not to mention he sits around and plays video games alll day/night.

I just don't get it.

Basically, I don't really even look at him as a man. He's on some real bitch shit in this video.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Sorry guys, i just cant get into watching a video about some gamer dude doing whatever the fuck he did. Stopped the video at about 10 seconds.

The weather girl got a nice ass though, thats about as much as I can say about her.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sorry guys, i just cant get into watching a video about some gamer dude doing whatever the fuck he did. Stopped the video at about 10 seconds.

The weather girl got a nice ass though, thats about as much as I can say about her.

Hey...I get it. It's painful to watch/listen to.

I'm just trying to make a point about homeboy and how...unworthy of her he was in the first place.

But, maybe that's her thing...guys who think they're chicks.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm just trying to make a point about homeboy and how...unworthy of her he was in the first place.

Women have a wide range of desire and emotion. Who the fuck knows why she likes him. Maybe she's a fucking bitch. Yall getting too mixed up in that ass. Plenty pretty women with deplorable non datable personalities. Maybe her vagina smells like a fuckin sewer. Maybe she's a lousy lay. Lol. Would you stay with a 20 out of 10 if she was a lousy untrainable fuck?? I wouldnt! :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Women have a wide range of desire and emotion. Who the fuck knows why she likes him. Maybe she's a fucking bitch. Yall getting too mixed up in that ass. Plenty pretty women with deplorable non datable personalities. Maybe her vagina smells like a fuckin sewer. Maybe she's a lousy lay. Lol. Would you stay with a 20 out of 10 if she was a lousy untrainable fuck?? I wouldnt! :lol:

:shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Eh drunky, did you mash that girls dinner or what??? :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol:

Oh man, I abused this shit outta that poor girl.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:happy: :happy: :happy-dancing: :happy-dancing:

I have this cute 40 something i fuck, and I recently found out she likes it in the bottom. :happy-dancing: its understated and underrated how many girls like it there...

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have this cute 40 something i fuck, and I recently found out she likes it in the bottom. :happy-dancing: its understated and underrated how many girls like it there...

Aye. They just don't want to admit it.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's right! They dont want to be asked, they dont want you to get permission. They jus want you to prep it and stuff em.

Fellas like us walking the metoo tight rope :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's right! They dont want to be asked, they dont want you to get permission. They jus want you to prep it and stuff em.

So fucking true. I can tell you no permission wsa asked or given, LOl. Part of me thought about that this morning, but then she hit me up asking if she can swing by this weekend, so im good.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So fucking true. I can tell you no permission wsa asked or given, LOl. Part of me thought about that this morning, but then she hit me up asking if she can swing by this weekend, so im good.

:lol: :lol: :lol: As long as they come back. Yaaa...i got a "Best night ever" txt after mashing that. That was the indicator. She coming back to you for the anal :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maybe Yanet Garcia doesnt like it there....and home boy does. :lol:

Or maybe she wants him to put down the controller and get to the dinner mash!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO. My guess is bitch is a dead fish in bed, which is so disappointing. And I'd like to think I can bring the freak outta even the most dull of fucks, but over there years there have been a couple that were just so disappointing.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO. My guess is bitch is a dead fish in bed, which is so disappointing. And I'd like to think I can bring the freak outta even the most dull of fucks, but over there years there have been a couple that were just so disappointing.

Theres definitely more to the shit. Ohhh shes hot, he just must be stupid. Naw man....theres likely more.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye. She was probably just a cunt. And I can deal with a cunty broad if we just fucking, but outside of that take that shit elsewhere.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maybe Yanet Garcia doesnt like it there....and home boy does. :lol:

Or maybe she wants him to put down the controller and get to the dinner mash!

I bet you he likes it when his fellow GAY-mers give it to him there.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Word is she was a gold digger. She wanted this nigga to pay her a percentage of his adverts and shit. So there you have it burz, you way the fuck off. You want him to be a pay to play nigga??? Thats reverse pimpin. Let that bitch walk.

Put no pussy on a pedestal. No pussy!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Word is she was a gold digger. She wanted this nigga to pay her a percentage of his adverts and shit. So there you have it burz, you way the fuck off. You want him to be a pay to play nigga??? Thats reverse pimpin. Let that bitch walk.

:smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well no fucking shit she was a gold digger!!! You didn't think I had already thought about that?

My point is that he's a fucking fag regardless. Video gaming cock sucker. Go play video games with him you schmuck.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well no fucking shit she was a gold digger!!! You didn't think I had already thought about that?

My point is that he's a fucking fag regardless. Video gaming cock sucker. Go play video games with him you schmuck.

You a pussy ass pay for service muthafucka. Pimps love you....you keep them hoes paid! Rest Haven for Hoes Burowz. :rofl: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You a pussy ass pay for service muthafucka. Pimps love you....you keep them hoes paid! Rest Haven for Hoes Burowz. :rofl: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

You don't have to pay when you have specially made pudding pops on stand-by.

Board index » Off Topic