Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This Jack Dorsey cock sucker really is that...a cock sucker.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/25/1790 ... period-ban

This country really is going to the fascists. It makes me fucking sick.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
On an identifiable group?? So basically dehumanizing will be allowed of any group that they identify as a non group.

I can be made to get behind banning the dehumanizing. But ban it all, or dont ban it at all. Just the prevailing orthodoxy acrceting unto themselves more power. If you have power over speech, you have a great deal of power over thought itself.

These are the most dangerous times the world has ever known.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

On an identifiable group?? So basically dehumanizing will be allowed of any group that they identify as a non group.

I can be made to get behind banning the dehumanizing. But ban it all, or dont ban it at all. Just the prevailing orthodoxy acrceting unto themselves more power. If you have power over speech, you have a great deal of power over thought itself.

These are the most dangerous times the world has ever known.

I mean, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and I'm sure there are others already essentially do this shit. I've been banned from LinkedIN and had my accounts suspended on FB and Twitter for things I said.

It's the pussification of America. What's sad is that these people have such a monopoly of social media platforms that if you want to say something, you basically have to start your own shit.

And even certain people can't even get their website to show up on Google search results.

It's all of this "safe space" bullshit that is ruining America. I mean, I don't identify with the Right or the Left, so, I'm kind of in the middle of all of it. I definitely don't identify with anyone trying to suppress another person's speech--written or otherwise.

Both Twitter and FB are garbage anyways. I mean, I have gotten banned on "uncensored" FB group pages.

That is why sites like this one are important. You guys are more important to me than you all think. I know that I can say whatever the fuck I want to say, and I don't have to worry about someone trying to bury it.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Im all for free speech, but I am also all for the consquences of free speech. I;m all for someone being allowed to call someone a nigger. I;m also all for that dude getting his head stomped.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Same man. I closed my linkedin, just think it gives too much power to employers and big companies.

But you're spot on with that whole synopsis. We even see sports sites scrapping their message sections so all talk is quite literally being routed through all of these social media platforms...who have already bought into agenda of social engineering. And its going to get a lot worse.

It's funny because they talk about how the world is so connected by these networks, but with all these changes, it's just a larger worldwide network of sheep...and far less and increasingly less dissenters. And thats why they are doing it. It's an information war, it's a war for control, and brain washing is very much allowed if its in the hands of the gate keeper.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im all for free speech, but I am also all for the consquences of free speech. I;m all for someone being allowed to call someone a nigger. I;m also all for that dude getting his head stomped.

Same. Fuck the limits. Let people go crazy. It's cold...but i dont care if someone gets bullied or kills themselves over some shit talked on line. This shit shouldn't be for the weak. If you cant handle shit, dont come online and talk shit. The net would regulate itself in that regard.

Instead their creating an environment where you can bully and belitttle...if its the target that the gate keepers say are fair game. That will be used to target dissenter, revolutionaries, free thinkers, and whoever else is identified by power as deplorables. Maybe next it will be trade unionist, ex military with certain points of view, russians lol, iranians. lol.

There soon will be no ability for the regular person to speak truth to power...once you take away peoples ability to speak and dissent, the only thing they have left is to organize is large groups and get violent.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Same. Fuck the limits. Let people go crazy. It's cold...but i dont care if someone gets bullied or kills themselves over some shit talked on line. This shit shouldn't be for the weak. If you cant handle shit, dont come online and talk shit. The net would regulate itself in that regard.

Instead their creating an environment where you can bully and belitttle...if its the target that the gate keepers say are fair game. That will be used to target dissenter, revolutionaries, free thinkers, and whoever else is identified by power as deplorables.

There soon will be no ability for the regular person to speak truth to power...once you take away peoples ability to speak and dissent, the only thing they have left is to organize is large groups and get violent.

:smile81: :smile81: :smile81:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:11 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
hopefully its the very beginning stages of Twitter and fb starting their eventual demise.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

hopefully its the very beginning stages of Twitter and fb starting their eventual demise.

This right here!! :clap:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man...I wish that were true. Facebook is an entirely different monster than Twitter though. Zuck almost has a monopoly on social media sites, and they ain't going away anytime soon. The Cambridge Analytica shit didn't even make a dent, and that was/is a big deal. Kind of untouchable it seems.

Board index » Off Topic