Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jesus man...what a time to be white, or, specifically, a Boer. Boers are native S.A. people who have European ancestry.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... over-their

A really good article on what's going on:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/28/wha ... -genocide/

One of the great ironies in this is that Trump pretends to care more about South African farmers than he does American farmers. Basically, Trump, Congress, the Senate, DOJ, etc., have allowed large mergers to happen like Bayer-Monsanto which will KILL farming in America, but, the only talking points on American farming are those concerning tariffs on the Chinese. That isn't the underlying story though.

Perhaps the underlying story here is what Britain stands to gain if the lands are expropriated. The British sure are evil fucks, from a historical perspective.

The British and the Boers (the ones being targeted in S.A.) have a long history:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... r-War.html

Basically, what is happening, IMO, is British divide-and-conquer tactics, and they are using the S.A. gov't to do it. S.A. is being propped up by Britain under the guise of economic investment in Africa by Britain.

Theresa May was just in S.A. and it was the the first visit by a UK prime minister to South Africa in five years. The trip was prompted by Brexit, as with the UK leaving the European Union next year, it needs to strengthen its trade agreements around the world.

None of this is just some kind of coincidence.

In an interesting twist, Russia has welcomed Afrikaners:

Putin sure knows how to capitalize on tragic situations. This is a windfall for Russia's farming industry. He should hope that more of them want to come.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:32 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Very interesting post. Ill come at it tomorrow. But as far as the UK govt goes. Teresa May is not much longer for her position one way or the other. There is soon to be a leadership challenge in her own party, or the tories will have to call for a general election, in which case, real labour has a good chance of getting into power, and guaranteed the entire dynamic changes under Jeremy Corbyn.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I just want to say that I didn't mean to make it sound like the mergers have anything to do with what is going on in S. Africa. Two separate issues. It kind of reads weird the way I posted it.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's hard to nail down the right side of this issue. I was dead set against the Boers. Then I read the IMF is taking the side of the South African gov't, obviously to put them hopelessly in debt afterward.

This is nothing more than nationalization of goods and services. I'm honestly never against that if the good is a public right. Obviously though, if its being nationalized in name only...and then being passed to certain corrupt africans, it's no better than the Boers...just because that african is black.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The IMF wont get any of that debt though, China is investing billions in africa right now...without any political pre or post conditions.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's hard to nail down the right side of this issue. I was dead set against the Boers. Then I read the IMF is taking the side of the South African gov't, obviously to put them hopelessly in debt afterward.

This is nothing more than nationalization of goods and services. I'm honestly never against that if the good is a public right. Obviously though, if its being nationalized in name only...and then being passed to certain corrupt africans, it's no better than the Boers...just because that african is black.

I guess my take on it is, the Boers haven't done anything wrong in everything I have read. People are acting like they stole the land or some shit but that simply is not true.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The descendents of the Boers havent. From what I see its the legacy of colonialism and settlement that shouldnt have happened to begin with back in the 1600s. The Boers werent the only guilty party, they just happen to be the only one that can be aimed at here. The other guilty party, the english, are standing on the sideline hoping to extend death grip loans to the south africans, and the other party, the dutch east indian corporation has long since been dissolved.

Now one might say "ffs, that was 400+ years ago...How can they be made to be disinherited for the sins of their ancestors?"

I saw, hey, why the fuck not! Just make sure that when you take the lands, you dont pass them into the hands of the inept, the greedy, or the corrupt! Im all for requisitioning peoples shit for a societies greater good.

Board index » Off Topic