Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:38 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
its not a defect. but be dumb if you want.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:40 am 

Cash on hand:

gah damn bible thumping bullshit. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:45 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:lol: ya, just be dismissive and call it bible thumping lol.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 am 

Cash on hand:

is it a choice or is it a defect?? you have made the case for both but its impossible for it to be both.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

are there any treatments or medications for this defect?? is it potentially life threatening, outside of some crazed bible thumper stabbing you to death in the name of the holy father?? :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's a little bit of both, and we cant quantify how much. We can only speculate. Which apparently isnt even "allowed" more and more these days because youll be called a bible thumper or a bigot. Its not impossible to be a combo of both. The inclination more or less isnt chosen anymore than we chose our skin colour. The act itself is chosen, unless you want to submit that there arent people with the inclination that chose to go with opposite sex and we never know because they never come out.

So as with most opinions, its not black or white, but shades of grey. And people seem to have a harder time assimilating the reality of the grey.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

are there any treatments or medications for this defect?? is it potentially life threatening, outside of some crazed bible thumper stabbing you to death in the name of the holy father?? :lol:

There very well could be, if you are a believer in modern medicine providing all the answers through some.combination of drugs. But i seldom have any faith in modern medicine ot the drug industry.....so If my kid was identified as gay and they told me i should give them a bottle of pills, Id treat it the same as if they wanted me to stupify my kid with antidepressants. No thanks matey...we are good.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

unless motherfuckers start curing gayness, I'll say its not an actual defect. And they must medically cure it. Sticking Megan Good's tits in a gay mans face doesnt qualify as a cure, though that shit should work.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

unless motherfuckers start curing gayness, I'll say its not an actual defect. And they must medically cure it. Sticking Megan Good's tits in a gay mans face doesnt qualify as a cure, though that shit should work.

So it has to have a cure for it to be a defect? :lol: Has to be cureable...ok...

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anyway. While i do.disagree with your assertion. And while I do think its a defect, I dont agree with the idea of constantly reminding and telling them that its one. Of course bigoted pricks will use it as a battle club to justify nonsense.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Defects: New Research - Page 165

Janet V. Engels - 2006 - ‎Preview

A birth defect is an abnormality of structure, function or metabolism present at birth that results in physical or mental disability, or is fatal.

if you put gayness into the category of birth defect as so eloquently stated above, well, god bless you. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I didnt need a reminder of the definition lol. What difference or distinction does that definition make to you?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didnt need a reminder of the definition lol. What difference or distinction does that definition make to you?

why you asking dumb questions?? i highly disagree that a man sucking dick is a function of abnormality of structure, function or metabolism present at birth that results in physical or mental disability, or is fatal. A bit misguided, sure.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If a person is born without a leg, its a defect. Its an abnormality of structure and function. It prevents them from doing what the natural human body can do. Now weve come a long way with prosthetics, but even if we can clone or grow back and put on a leg, it doesnt stop making it a defect. Now, transpose that sound logic onto homosexuality...minus your emotional attachment and subjectivity.

Homosexuality, if you believe one is born with that pull in anyway, is a defect of mentalfunction, and prevents homosexuals from naturally participating in reproductive function. Yes society has provided workarounds, but a work around doesnt redefine the status of a defect.

Dumb question indeed.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

One of the primary reasons to not call homosexuality a defect is because the next step after identifying one is moving to cure it. Which is a deplorable idea to a lot of people...but not all. To ignore the by definition is to reshape objective truth.

If science evolved to such a degree that they could identify gay in a baby, and give that baby a shot with 99.9% effectiveness to remove it. Would you opt for it, and what grounds would you have for chasting those that do? When you start arbitrarily rewriting objective truth, you may raise a floor that eventually gets rid of the knuckledragging and bigotry, but at the same time you lower the ceiling of possibility. Cant let intolerance on either side fuck with objectivity.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The "gay gene," which I believe exists, I don't know if it's a defect or not. In the way that organisms existence seem to be to survive or multiply, being born to be something that will not, and can not reproduce can certainly be interpreted as a defect. Is asexuality a defect? Maybe? Whatever it is, with the overpopulation we have, I think it's vital that we have less reproduction going on. I'm sure there's some dipshit correlating "more gay people" as an evolution to the overpopulation problem, but I'm pretty sure evolution doesn't work like that. It also begs the question why gay people would exist during periods of time with dangerously low populations, which certainly was the case. I think defect is wrong, and mutation is probably right. First of all, it sounds less bad. But in a way that blue eyes started as mutation, it's kind of meaningless. It happens. It doesn't have to mean anything. That might be the gay gene.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:26 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
claiming birth defect is asinine and downright Trump-ish. shit aint down-syndrome or mental retardation or any of the sort. even if you dont agree with it dont call it a birth defect. t :kopfpatsch: there have been cases of gay men just all a sudden deciding to become straight. Imagine a retarted person just waking up and saying yea, im gonna change my lifestyle, i don't wanna be retarted anymore. :kopfpatsch:

I bet any time someone says something a little different than what you believe "oh, thats crazy talk, thats a Trumpism" no that was a Bonea - ish. If trump happened to believe what I said, well, he'd be right.

I have zero problem with Homosexuals and I mean no disrespect.

If they are a true homosexual, the person is born with something that is not the normal (abnormal), such as the neurons arranged in the brain different, maybe different hormone production. it is a physical difference. The norm in nature is for a man to have sex with a women and visa versa. at the core of it is to procreate. I think that meets the definition of birth defect. Person born with abnormal physical part or structure to body. Also, if it is a gene mutation like Gruber said, thats physical.

I can see where this causes some confusion. Homosexuals are basically just normal people that in most cases, you can't see what the malfunction is. They can function as the norm by fucking the opposite sex and breeding. But, in a natural, animal world, the attraction to same sex is defective and the person is born that way.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:06 am 

Cash on hand:

is sleeping around at sex clubs a birth defect?? thats certainly out of the norm. :lol:

what else in life is a birth defect based on being abnormal?? lets open up this can of worms. Hunting on a full stomach has to be a birth defect.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:14 am 

Cash on hand:

and please spare me with this "i mean no disrespect" nonsense. Whether you mean it or not, I dare you to go up to a gay man and say his gayness is a birth defect. It wouldnt end well. They'd feel disrespected to the highest degree. And what you're saying isnt a documented fact. its an absurd opinion. So you wouldnt be able to justify it by saying " im just stating facts, no disrespect bro."

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Good lord, way top hijack a thread about a 92 year old Mexican man being beaten up by a black woman, LOL

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gruberisgod wrote:
The "gay gene," which I believe exists, I don't know if it's a defect or not. In the way that organisms existence seem to be to survive or multiply, being born to be something that will not, and can not reproduce can certainly be interpreted as a defect. Is asexuality a defect? Maybe? Whatever it is, with the overpopulation we have, I think it's vital that we have less reproduction going on. I'm sure there's some dipshit correlating "more gay people" as an evolution to the overpopulation problem, but I'm pretty sure evolution doesn't work like that. It also begs the question why gay people would exist during periods of time with dangerously low populations, which certainly was the case. I think defect is wrong, and mutation is probably right. First of all, it sounds less bad. But in a way that blue eyes started as mutation, it's kind of meaningless. It happens. It doesn't have to mean anything. That might be the gay gene.

Well i dont agree with using the word mutation on the basis that it sounds better. But mutation also fits the bill pretty effectively. Sound reasoning all around.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well lets all not share our opinions if they might piss someone off. I could give less of a fuck what a gay person thinks of my opinions. If they ask, or the discussion comes up, im giving them. Cowardly bullshit, ohhh they gonna feel disrespected, so your opinions are no good. Ya, okay.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is exactly where we are now. Opinions arent gauged on the content, but on who gets pissy about them. We should just share none...unless everyone will agree on them.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is exactly where we are now. Opinions arent gauged on the content, but on who gets pissy about them. We should just share none...unless everyone will agree on them.

:suicide:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Good lord, way top hijack a thread about a 92 year old Mexican man being beaten up by a black woman, LOL

Just goes to show you the degree of separation between these things lol.

Board index » Off Topic