Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Coward bitch
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
http://m.tmz.com/?viewer_country=US&adi ... depressed/

bitch being hailed as a hero who will be missed. fuck that. Poor daughter deserved a better mother. No wonder dude wanted a divorce.

Post subject: Re: Coward bitch
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Aye. No respect for going out that way. NONE.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Said it before, say it again, my cousin committed suicide. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES. NONE.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Said it before, say it again, my cousin committed suicide. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES. NONE.

i tend to be of the same mind set. i look at each case though and try and learn as much as possible before forming an opinion. i cant lie, ive seen some stories of suicide where ive thought damn i really feel bad for that person. But this bitch, straight coward.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hear you man. Ive tried tooo. I just cant countenance it. Maybe in a situation where its proven that someones mental facilities were so compriomised that they didnt know what they were doing. Maybe for a slit second jumping off a bridge or something. But this bitch hung herself. That took a series of thoughts and actions. She was well sober of thought. Fuck her. My pity and empathy is better directed to those with real problems.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

About to get deep in this bitch, but how you feel about euthanasia?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hate it. I was dating a girl and she explained her job to me once, how she was basically a euthanasia nurse. Left the bitch. I mean if we talkin about absolute brain death of an old person or some shit. I guess i can understand do not recesitate. But someone young?? Fuck the odds and the experts. Keep fighting til the light goes out!

There will be no order to not recusitate my ass. I was born at 7 months. I came in kicking screaming and fighting, thats how Im going out, god willing.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't know man. For me, that's a case by case basis.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya_uJHdOtdc

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 am 

Cash on hand:

being mental health therapist I disagree jermhz. Depression is real Schizophrenia is real.... they cause folk to commit suicide. Its not so cut and dry as u saying

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:23 am 

Cash on hand:

I agree Aneed, first time for everything!

As boxing fans I think by nature we can be quick to judge, but suicide isn’t something to judge. Anthony Bourdain also it’s just really sad.

War Fury!!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:29 am 

Cash on hand:

every parent has something in common and can judge another parent in certain situations. If you leave your baby in the parked car so you can go into a bar to get those 2 dollar beers, im allowed to make that judgement that you're a bad parent. in the same spirit, when you decide you have personal misery and you're own daughter isnt even enough to make you stick around, you're a shit parent. as a parent, you're supposed to love your kids more than yourself. Kate Spade was selfish.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Agreed Austin.

My opinion on it has nothing to do with my proclivities as a boxing fan, and its not a rushed judgement at all. Its one of those opinions that I have devoted large amounts of time to. Thats why I prefaced my comments with mental facilities being in good standing. But I have a strong opinion as is that there is mis and over diagnosis when it comes to mental health. I dont want to hear someone getting the mental health shield where suicide is over some common misery. Oh boo hoo, nobody loves me!!

Fuck that garbage. Some schitzo shit or something okay. Selfish people.hanging themselves and leaving kids behind to wallow....sad for the kids, fuck the parent.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea i think, unfortunately, the term gets thrown around to much. Being stressed, overly stressed, and seriously stressed, is not the same as being mentally ill. A mentally ill person isnt as detailed oriented as Kate Spade was with her suicide.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anthony Bourdain hangs himself in a hotel room in Paris. Faggot.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

You guys treat this type of thing wrong. It’s unnecessary. No need to insult and mock the dead. “Faggot, selfish”, etc.

It’s just sad. That’s it. No need for all of that. It’s said and they should investigate just to be sure no foul play. But we are not in their shoes, don’t know what they were going through, or what else influenced them

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In cases where rich ass people have everything in their life handed to them...nah, fuck that, and them.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's not sad. At all. A person, who has it all, and has kids, who hanging themself, doesn't at all invoke any sadness in my soul. Sorry.

Much like an unarmed dude who is terrified out of his mind my a high powered gun being pointed at him by law enforcement and threats of death...who ends up being killed by said law enforcement doesny invoke any in yours.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's not sad. At all. A person, who has it all, and has kids, who hanging themself, doesn't at all invoke any sadness in my soul. Sorry.

Much like an unarmed dude who is terrified out of his mind my a high powered gun being pointed at him by law enforcement and threats of death...who ends up being killed by said law enforcement doesny invoke any in yours.

:shock:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:23 am 

Cash on hand:

shots fired. :smile81: :happy: :lol:

but im not even gonna go the approach of these people being rich and having everything etc., that dont exclude you from being stressed and having problems. Im always about the kids. if you have a kid, you have something to live for no matter how bad you have it personally. So congrats, you now get to R.I.P. while passing on the suffering to your innocenct child. How is that NOT selfish??

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: We dont hold back around here.

I completely agree with you Austin, the being well off... it's just icing on the cake to me. Like what, the world aint enough? They dont have the struggles that the less fortunate do, and they have family that love them and depend on them. It's basically a stack of shit that should drive them to keep living.

If in light of these things, as i said originally, barring some legitimate mental conditions, if they wanna kill themselves and thrust misery on those they claim to love, selfish is the appropriate word, and to me...good riddance. We talk about culling fucked up people, extend that to fucked up people culling themselves. If you dont want your life, I aint crying over you ending it. My heart bleeds for those children who have to face up everyday to the fact that their parent didnt love them enough to keep living, to keep fighting.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: We dont hold back around here.

I completely agree with you Austin, the being well off... it's just icing on the cake to me. Like what, the world aint enough? They dont have the struggles that the less fortunate do, and they have family that love them and depend on them. It's basically a stack of shit that should drive them to keep living.

If in light of these things, as i said originally, barring some legitimate mental conditions, if they wanna kill themselves and thrust misery on those they claim to love, selfish is the appropriate word, and to me...good riddance. We talk about culling fucked up people, extend that to fucked up people culling themselves. If you dont want your life, I aint crying over you ending it. My heart bleeds for those children who have to face up everyday to the fact that their parent didnt love them enough to keep living, to keep fighting.

Bingo

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I battled clinical depression. Suicidal ideations...the whole nine. Life is a cruel bitch. I've had several friends over the years who took their own lives--when they were young no less. I can be honest with you guys and admit that I am not 100% certain that I would never take my own life. It is one of the reasons I am not a gun owner. Real talk.

On a side note, good on you, Aneed, for going into that field. We are in a mental health crisis in this country and no one seems to have any answers. Social media just exacerbates it in a myriad of ways--especially with young people.

What we need to do is open/build mental hospitals like what we had still in the 70's but Reagan came in and repealed Carter's Mental Health Systems Act with his Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act which ended the federal government's role in providing services to the mentally ill--which was a huge mistake in retrospect.

Now, the mentally incapacited are just put in prison. The amount of people in prison with at least one mental health issue is staggering yet we just continue to put more and more people into our prison industrial complex (around 2.4 million and counting). There are only around 37K psych beds in the U.S. which is below 1850's level (think about how pathetic that is).

Things have only gotten worse for how we take care of the mentally ill since our Great Recession in 2009, which called for more budget cuts to this area. This is a mental health issue--not a Republican or a Democrat issue.

And the gun violence is a RESULT of the mental health issues yet we just continue to dumb down the general public let alone our kids with video games, Youtube videos, social media, and we throw our toddlers an IPad and call it "parenting".

We can start with our young children by making them go outside and play and read actual books and/or be read TO! Video games and t.v. make humans act unnaturally and social media seems to bring out the worst in people and even causes some people to kill themselves.

It is proven that these kinds of activities (t.v., video games) do not stimulate cognitive development and basically make us dumber. In short, we don't read anymore, by and large, and that is a huge problem. Handing toddlers IPads does not make them smarter, but some would have you believe that it actually heightens their intellect--which I vehemently disagree with.

RIP Anthony Bourdain

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I battled clinical depression. Suicidal ideations...the whole nine. Life is a cruel bitch. I've had several friends over the years who took their own lives--when they were young no less. I can be honest with you guys and admit that I am not 100% certain that I would never take my own life. It is one of the reasons I am not a gun owner. Real talk.

On a side note, good on you, Aneed, for going into that field. We are in a mental health crisis in this country and no one seems to have any answers. Social media just exacerbates it in a myriad of ways--especially with young people.

What we need to do is open/build mental hospitals like what we had still in the 70's but Reagan came in and repealed Carter's Mental Health Systems Act with his Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act which ended the federal government's role in providing services to the mentally ill--which was a huge mistake in retrospect.

Now, the mentally incapacited are just put in prison. The amount of people in prison with at least one mental health issue is staggering yet we just continue to put more and more people into our prison industrial complex (around 2.4 million and counting). There are only around 37K psych beds in the U.S. which is below 1850's level (think about how pathetic that is).

Things have only gotten worse for how we take care of the mentally ill since our Great Recession in 2009, which called for more budget cuts to this area. This is a mental health issue--not a Republican or a Democrat issue.

And the gun violence is a RESULT of the mental health issues yet we just continue to dumb down the general public let alone our kids with video games, Youtube videos, social media, and we throw our toddlers an IPad and call it "parenting".

We can start with our young children by making them go outside and play and read actual books and/or be read TO! Video games and t.v. make humans act unnaturally and social media seems to bring out the worst in people and even causes some people to kill themselves.

It is proven that these kinds of activities (t.v., video games) do not stimulate cognitive development and basically make us dumber. In short, we don't read anymore, by and large, and that is a huge problem. Handing toddlers IPads does not make them smarter, but some would have you believe that it actually heightens their intellect--which I vehemently disagree with.

RIP Anthony Bourdain

You still here. You fought on. You fight everyday. Fuck Anthony bourdain.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

RIP Anthony Bourdain

You still here. You fought on. You fight everyday. Fuck Anthony bourdain.

Sometimes it's just enough. And I only live for today. For that is all I have. And none of us are promised tomorrow.

Board index » Off Topic