Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There’s a lot of closet comedians too ( Burrowz being one, burrowz is in the closet for a few things lol) but MFs that don’t apply themselves to shit but try to coach or roast or give you their best joke lol.

You've literally never said anything funny in your entire life.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Fuck you motherfuckers then. Goddamn fucking ingrates. That's what I get for trying to make y'all motherfuckers laugh.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:42 am 

Cash on hand:

to much Burowz, to much. Sometimes less is more.

I will fucking murder you in your sleep.

im going to the local PD and showing them this post. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Fuck you motherfuckers then. Goddamn fucking ingrates. That's what I get for trying to make y'all motherfuckers laugh.

Less is more :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea we bout to Jonathan Martin burrowz :lol: :lol: save that post for PD lmao

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Suck my dick you unemployed piece of shit.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:

Suck my dick you unemployed piece of shit.

Unemployed like a muthafuckin CHAMP!!! Can I borrow a dollar??

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Damn. I missed this.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Damn, I thought lower colon growls would be something a bunch of Mexicans could relate too.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

[quote="Icecold323 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 pm"]There’s a lot of closet comedians too ( Burrowz being one, burrowz is in the closet for a few things lol) but MFs that don’t apply themselves to shit but try to coach or roast or give you their best joke lol.[/quot

Your shit sucked, that why I was being nice to try and help you. I'm not funny or a comedian.

Again, a bunch of Mexicans would probably relate in a comedic way to lower colon growls and trying to be cool when high. I can promise it would be funnier than when your income tax comes in.

Lol.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

There’s a lot of closet comedians too ( Burrowz being one, burrowz is in the closet for a few things lol) but MFs that don’t apply themselves to shit but try to coach or roast or give you their best joke lol.[/quot

Your shit sucked, that why I was being nice to try and help you. I'm not funny or a comedian.

Again, a bunch of Mexicans would probably relate in a comedic way to lower colon growls and trying to be cool when high. I can promise it would be funnier than when your income tax comes in.

Lol.

I appreciated your input, didn’t take no shots at you. Like I said, y’all can say what you want to say, I know I’m a talented MF, auditioned and got called back for a role with an F.GaryGray project so I’m on my way, been on national TV and kicked the shit outta two old ladies, I got this. Those jokes may have not been for you guys that day, I got plenty more and maybe you’ll like some other shit. That income tax poem is one of several I’m trying out right now, I just did that again on the radio station out here, check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/thebeat1039/po ... 2220406294

Not my best shit at all, trust me, a lot of these comedians like to steal jokes so I try out shit I know they wouldn’t try. I save a lot of good shit for big shows. It’s funny you guys try and shit on me when the crowds are roaring in approval :lol: :lol: if y’all even watched the clips thoroughly. Jermz kept it G with the positivity and non-hate. The rest of you salty old men, keep up the hate!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There’s a lot of closet comedians too ( Burrowz being one, burrowz is in the closet for a few things lol) but MFs that don’t apply themselves to shit but try to coach or roast or give you their best joke lol.[/quot

Lol.

I appreciated your input, didn’t take no shots at you. Like I said, y’all can say what you want to say, I know I’m a talented MF, auditioned and got called back for a role with an F.GaryGray project so I’m on my way, been on national TV and kicked the shit outta two old ladies, I got this. Those jokes may have not been for you guys that day, I got plenty more and maybe you’ll like some other shit. That income tax poem is one of several I’m trying out right now, I just did that again on the radio station out here, check it out:

Not my best shit at all, trust me, a lot of these comedians like to steal jokes so I try out shit I know they wouldn’t try. I save a lot of good shit for big shows. It’s funny you guys try and shit on me when the crowds are roaring in approval :lol: :lol: if y’all even watched the clips thoroughly. Jermz kept it G with the positivity and non-hate. The rest of you salty old men, keep up the hate!

I dunno why they cant let a bro gro and thrive man. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol.

I dunno why they cant let a bro gro and thrive man. :lol:

I don’t know why either mane, I’m slightly disappointed in my BHO brethren, but honestly not really cause you guys supported on that game show, so maybe the material they have heard ain’t for them, I learned this comedy shit can be like a musician, where you may not like one song by an artist but you like another one. You can’t hear one comedians set and say they suck, if the crowd is laughing, they just may not be for you. But haters mean you are doing something right, and the good thing about is, different strokes for different folks. I know I’m getting shows and love in these streets and I will perfect my craft over time, and hopefully you guys will see me on some other shit in the near future

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Y’all check out this radio shit , minutes before this day some fat ass DJ tried to act Hollywood on me and I almost had to whip his ass in station. He had a hit in 2009 and is living off that. People try to act bigger than they are in the entertainment game. I just stay hungry and humble, and notice that the more successful people in the industry and more down to earth.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol.

Nah man, I was just messing around and piling on. lol

shit, keep on keeping on and honing your craft. Your stuff is good. Your really going for it and that is to be commended.

But, to give more comedic advice, just look on Boxing Hideout. There is some funny shit in the Dungeon and off topic categories. Steal that shit brother! lol

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Some more “unfunny” from the not funny comedian y’all shittin on :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shitting on a local Hooter’s :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:15 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

i like it very much! i am gonna steal the whole mother gonna get a new hip and kid circumcised wow, very creative lito

786 259 4681

we can talk about things, i will be heading to new york city soon God willing, i do like it very much, very creative, crowd participation is fantastic, and not one tomato hit you! :D

i will check out other videos

i started on a dare, a woman told me, i bet you would go to an open mic and video tape it
i did it
love the applaused
been hooked on it now ready for a big hall promoting
and of course selling tomatoes! :lol: how did you get started?

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Vic just said he gonna steal Ice's material. i believe him. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

I appreciate it Vic...don’t steal my stuff tho bro lol for real I take that very seriously :lol: :lol:

I got started cause my friend puts on comedy shows in the LA area and he always would tel me I’m funnier in person than half of the comedians he puts on stage so kept pushing me to try it like on some Future from 8 mile stuff. Then one day he put me on a flyer for a show and let everyone know so i had to do it pretty much when i seen how excited everyone was for it

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I lol'd multiple times during those first 3 videos. You're pretty funny dude.

Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thank you Prime. The board needs you around more big dawg

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

really very good

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thank you Prime. The board needs you around more big dawg

:lol:

Board index » Off Topic