Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: I been doing Stand-up
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

So I’m about to open myself up a Lil bit here but fuck it, we boys, talk to you guys probably more than some of my real friends. While I may not be quite on the level on Victorious Victor, I’ve been doing stand up for about a year now. Shit is going cool, I’m ready to pick it up and take it to another level. Check out some of these clips and tell me what you think.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
most def checking this out. let me get comfy. :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Thats live man! Lemme get through some shit and imma check this one! :lol:

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

You punk bitches ain’t watched this yet?! Ok, when I’m on your Netflix with a special, since they hand those out like candy nowadays lol don’t say I’m an asshole once I’m famous!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: potential mang. Keep up the work! You got the potential presence and the potential delivery! Keep bringing the work!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Nice work Ice! Good for you, that takes balls to get up there! Game shows and comedy!

i have a couple things that would be funny to talk about. First, how you can't be cool when your high as hell, but, you try to be cool. for an example, and you can use this. I got really high after high school. i was fucked up as shit and my Mom was about to be home. instead of doing my homework or plain getting the fuck out the house to ride around or whatever, i thought it was totally normal in my high state to get a lawn chair, lay out in the sun in backyard, while reading my sisters Vogue magazine. shit i would never do. When my Mom got home, she was wondering what the hell i was doing. the only response, instead of saying Hey Mom, I just let out a long, drawn out, Yoooooooo, Like Yo, whats up.

I'm sure there are a ton of stuff out there about farting, but what about when your stomach growls. particularly when its loud as hell. more specific, the lower colon stomach growl, which sounds like a fart. you always have to try and explain, oh, my stomach is growling, I'm hungry, when the people thinks you just farted. this just happened to me.

You did a nice job, just some ideas for you.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Since you're terrible, I'm sure you'll get a $100 million dollar deal like Bob Saget. Terrible is in. You don't have to be good to succeed at anything anymore. In fact, it is better if you have no discernible talent--which you have in spades.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Since you're terrible, I'm sure you'll get a $100 million dollar deal like Bob Saget. Terrible is in. You don't have to be good to succeed at anything anymore. In fact, it is better if you have no discernible talent--which you have in spades.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

FUCK, vintage Burowz stepped in here and dropped the mic :lol: If this doesnt turn into a back and forth roast fest.....we may have to pack BHO up and call it a wrap.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

That’s what’s i hve been waiting for :lol: :lol: I actually agree most of the Netflix specials and shit coming out is trash, I however am not that so I may not get a deal. I got a couple fridge’s in the garage ready for when burrowz is feeling froggy lmao.

When I come gon indiana burrowz you can come out and heckle :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

So I got a question, since I been doing this, some of my family who claim to be happy for me and i generally believe them, are saying they are working on some shit and thinking about tying it out. Love or hate?? :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So I got a question, since I been doing this, some of my family who claim to be happy for me and i generally believe them, are saying they are working on some shit and thinking about tying it out. Love or hate?? :eusa_think:

LOL! Gotta rep em and let em try. They fam.

My cousin told me years ago and for years how he was gonna go to college and then transfer to uni to do engineering. So he went to college...I supported him (non monetarily) and told him I could get him a job when he graduated.

Last year...he dropped all that and decided to be a DJ. Lol. Let em try they stuff mang...even if they being biters. Some always gonna think shit is easy because you make it look that way.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Speaking of lower colon stomach growls, Ice's "comedy" makes me want to throw up everywhere.

It is actually quite fitting Bonea gave Ice some pointers because that magnified the suckiness of this thread times a thousand.

Look, you fucking male nurse, you think Ice needs any help sucking? You see him standing on that vintage four inch bully pulpit in the back of an abandoned Payless shoe store? Motherfucer thinks he's fucking Teddy Roosevelt.

Whenever someone tells you something that they think would be funny to talk about, 100% of the time it is not funny. Bonea, you make me want to slit my wrists.

That spotlight on Ice is in fact the ghetto bird looking to arrest his ass for assault on comedy. 25 to life for those shitty jokes and I hope they do you like they did Stephon Clark--empty the clip in this San Fran fag.

Nice fucking tablecloth, btw. Did your fucking blind abuela sew that shit and lay it out for your degenerate relatives to lay their glasses of pruno on and elotes? All of the pruno in the world wouldn't make those jokes funny.

You have three kids so I hope none of them actually see any of these videos or they'll hang themselves on Facebook Live. What a goddamn fucking disgrace of a father. The shame...the horrors those little spic kids are going thru. I should call CPS to save them from having to listen to your bad jokes. If they become drug addicts, at least you know the reason (I'm assuming your wife never heard your comedy before she married you. More sympathetic to her plight I could not be.).

Congrats on getting 15 views on YT for that first video. It is 15 more than you should've gotten. I love the title of the 3rd video where it says you gave the crowd their money's worth. Unless they paid with ashes from burned Monopoly money, you ripped them off because they can never get that time back. They could've spent that time sitting in their car stuck in traffic on the 405 sucking in exhaust, which would be a real treat compared to listening to you.

"Can I try out some new stuff?"

Oh god...dear god...if there is a merciful and just god, he will strike all of us down before we have to see, hear, and witness what is about to happen next. This motherfucker reached into his pockets and pulled out sunglasses and a cheat sheet. Looking like the Mexican Ray Charles. If only you truly were blind and couldn't read and if only we were deaf so we couldn't hear.

"When I get my income tax check"

If I could, I would rip out your mother's new hip replacement and bludgeon you over the fucking head with it. Motherfucker...you better NEVER...and I mean...EVER...quit your day job. As a matter of fact, I think Donald Trump should mandate that taxpayers pay a tax so we never have to listen to your comedy again. Fuck taxpayer money to build that wall...unless we are building it in your fucking mouth to keep you from telling us your jokes.

You doing comedy is as big of an assault on the general American public as Donald Trump being president, and potentially worse for our economy. I don't know what they are paying you at your day job, but, they should triple it as long as you promise to never, ever subjugate anyone ever again to your jokes. If there is a GoFundMe to make this happen, please, tell me, and I will donate to it.

You know, Iglesias, is a nice name. Or, was. I remember how people used to wax poetically about Julio Iglesias and what an amazing singer he was, and he was. My mom was a big fan. And then his son came along, and he was just...handsome.

Then something else happened in the mid 2000's. Some...thing. This high pitch squeal from what appeared to be a Mexican pig man or a Mexican Ghostbusters Marshallow man. You can't tell me Gabriel Iglesias doesn't look like the Mexican version of it.

This motherfucker is like he swallowed George Lopez and Carlos Mencia on a late night binge of hacky Mexican comedians. And then, some terrible news was given. Gabriel's doctor told him he only had two years to live. The way I see it is, it is god's form of punishment for so many bad jokes. Gabriel got up close to 500 lbs. at his heaviest.

So, while he was killing comedy (in a bad way), he was eating his way to an early grave. I guess when you're that bad at comedy your only respite is to eat. He didn't get bariatric surgery though. And contrary to popular belief, he didn't sweat it out. He just took a giant shit, and out popped close to 200 lbs. of bad comedy. And Gabriel named this defecate matter "Lito Iglesias".

200 lbs. of shitty Mexican comedy out of Gabriel and regurgitated into the worst fucking Mexican comic of all time. "Lito" is Spanish apparently for "Gabriel light". This trade off of sorts is worse than Trump's tariff deal with the Chinese. Sure, it saved Gabriel's life, but, this Mexican albatross of comedy he left us with is the most condemning thing to happen to America since the Great Depression. All of the fucking Zoloft in North America couldn't make us laugh at your jokes. If Julio were dead, he would be rolling in his grave at what you have done to the Iglesias name.

There is a reason more Mexicans aren't coming into America and it has nothing to do with Donald Trump's policies. It is because there is this Mexican "Thing" ruining people's Saturday night's in the Bay area and we aren't sure it can be stopped.

Gabriel was fat and fluffy, and Lito is shitty and not funny. They say flies are attracted to shit though so maybe that should be his new target audience. He can set up those hanging fly traps in the back of the Payless shoe store and maybe that can create a "buzz" and he can get a shitty fucking podcast on YT.

If I were in charge, it would be carte blanche for every Mexican to do whatever they wanted to do in America. They could rape women, murder white people...but first they have to get Lito out of this country and away from any type of communication device. Lito's comedy is so bad he should be sent to Guantanomo to torture terrorist captives until they give up their secrets (would take two jokes max).

Your comedy is so bad it couldn't be sweetened with Gabriel's Type 2 diabetes. I would rather the U.S. have 10 million more anchor babies sucking off the government dole and then I'd take that anchor and tie it to your ankle and throw you off the fucking Golden Gate Bridge.

Lito doing comedy has just sent Latino and American relations backwards 50 years at least. He is a bigger human rights violator than Kim Jong un. I have seen too much. I have heard too much. What has been seen, cannot be unseen. This is beyond debauchery. I have been debased. And I cannot get the smell off of me. I wish I were dead.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao :lol: very good, I don’t think Gabriel iglesias is funny either. You would be good for a roast show, like a judge like Jeff ross, the best roasters are the most miserable people :lol:

I appreciate all the energy and shit burrowz, I’ll keep doing what I do.

Now shut your fuckin mouth before I have Cletus and the boys break in that shitty trailer of yours again and fill it with photos and recordings of me doing comedy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

My cousin told me years ago and for years how he was gonna go to college and then transfer to uni to do engineering. So he went to college...I supported him (non monetarily) and told him I could get him a job when he graduated.

Last year...he dropped all that and decided to be a DJ. Lol. Let em try they stuff mang...even if they being biters. Some always gonna think shit is easy because you make it look that way.

Yea I think they biting and trying to steal some shine a lil bit. Like I’m supposed to be on the radio this weekend, and I’m booked for a couple shows this month, but instead of talking about that they keep reverting to, “I should get on there, or bring me with you and I’ll tell a story about the projects lol” I keep telling them I’ll put them on stage whenever they say the word.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:

Yea I think they biting and trying to steal some shine a lil bit. Like I’m supposed to be on the radio this weekend, and I’m booked for a couple shows this month, but instead of talking about that they keep reverting to, “I should get on there, or bring me with you and I’ll tell a story about the projects lol” I keep telling them I’ll put them on stage whenever they say the word.

Selfish muthafuckas. Lol

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

There’s a lot of closet comedians too ( Burrowz being one, burrowz is in the closet for a few things lol) but MFs that don’t apply themselves to shit but try to coach or roast or give you their best joke lol.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

to much Burowz, to much. Sometimes less is more.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:

Yeah someone should have dragged his ass off of the stage half way thru...good shit, just a lot of it! He gonna need 3 years just to come back with some fresh shit, he's blown his whole load.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Austin_3:16 wrote:

Yeah someone should have dragged his ass off of the stage half way thru...good shit, just a lot of it! He gonna need 3 years just to come back with some fresh shit, he's blown his whole load.

motherfucker literally wrore a book. 2 pages, picture, paragraph, picture, another page. to much. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck you motherfuckers then. Goddamn fucking ingrates. That's what I get for trying to make y'all motherfuckers laugh.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I will fucking murder you in your sleep.

Board index » Off Topic