Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Teachers across america should stage a protest, they can all lock their kids in the classrooms, pull out their guns and start firing shots into the ceiling :lol: .

Dicks Sporting Goods and Walmart have proactively made steps. Dicks banned the sale of assault rifle style weapons, and Walmart raised the age of gun sale at their store to 21.

Never really give big chain companies props, but, :thumbup:

The HHIC whether he legit or whether he is doing it because his approval rating as on the floor....seems to be getting tougher and making noises that could be called a prelude to rumbling with the NRA. He said he was gonna sign an executive order for a bump stock ban. And he's muscled congress and rubio into further gun control measures. So shit on him, but not for that...if it ends up being more than words.

And to be fair, those words are more than Obama ever did.

Yeah, I was going to make that exact point. But thought it would be more organic if someone else did lol.

:lol:

I got your back.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Teachers across america should stage a protest, they can all lock their kids in the classrooms, pull out their guns and start firing shots into the ceiling :lol: .

Dicks Sporting Goods and Walmart have proactively made steps. Dicks banned the sale of assault rifle style weapons, and Walmart raised the age of gun sale at their store to 21.

The HHIC whether he legit or whether he is doing it because his approval rating as on the floor....seems to be getting tougher and making noises that could be called a prelude to rumbling with the NRA. He said he was gonna sign an executive order for a bump stock ban. And he's muscled congress and rubio into further gun control measures. So shit on him, but not for that...if it ends up being more than words.

Yeah, I was going to make that exact point. But thought it would be more organic if someone else did lol.

I got your back.

Believe it or not, I've been accused by the liberal contingent of my friends wives of being a Trump supporter. :rofl:

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I got your back.

Believe it or not, I've been accused by the liberal contingent of my friends wives of being a Trump supporter. :rofl:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
one of the very first things Trump said in the aftermath was lets start arming teachers. the ban on bump stocks is not all that meaningful.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

one of the very first things Trump said in the aftermath was lets start arming teachers. the ban on bump stocks is not all that meaningful.

Arming teachers, we all agree is stupid. but if he gets a ban on those through, it is "something". Past presidents have done "nothing".

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

its "something," in the same way it would be something to ban Hennessey in an attempt to solve our drunk driving problem.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I got your back.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Alt Right Jermz :cool:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

its "something," in the same way it would be something to ban Hennessey in an attempt to solve our drunk driving problem.

So if he gets it through he deserves no credit for taking steps to try and put a band aid on things?

Damn you for making me now sound like Alt Right jermz over here defending Trump, LOL

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yes, and we all agreed that it was stupid. But after vegas, the leading comment was that the fucking automatic kit should be outlawed at least. It's meaningful, because the kit was a means of turning a semi into an auto since present regulations in some areas and some locations prevent the sale of autos.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We get it, you want a broad all out ban. Lol. Crawl before walking. That bump stock ban is a start, and the language used implies that its not the only step that being taken.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

So if he gets it through he deserves no credit for taking steps to try and put a band aid on things?

Damn you for making me now sound like Alt Right jermz over here defending Trump, LOL

band aid. exactly.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Whats fucked up though is that in the meantime, bump stock sales will probably skyrocket.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We get it, you want a broad all out ban. Lol. Crawl before walking. That bump stock ban is a start, and the language used implies that its not the only step that being taken.

Aye, we all want that (except bonea) but you can't expect that to happen all at once. It's just not realistic.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It is a band aid, but if stops, say, 10000 people from buying a bump stock, its still a pretty significant bandaid all things considered.

I mean, since you think its not enough, what would you suggest?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Whats fucked up though is that in the meantime, bump stock sales will probably skyrocket.

get em while they're hot. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

get em while they're hot. :lol:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I kind of get the bump stock love though. I looked it up last night online and watched a video on it, and instantly I wanted to give the bump stock a go! If there was a gun range close by, and it was affordable, I'd hang around that mfer. And if I was in a country full of crazy muthers who had arsenal of automatic weapons...coupled with mental health issues worthy of backwards n tied long sleeve jacket pillowed locked room and a daily doses of pill treatment, I'd probably buy me a semi and a bump stock too, put it under my bed, and cite family protection as the reason.

I'm just glad that my accident of birth resulted in me being not in the US of Ar15.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia

Aye, we all want that (except bonea) but you can't expect that to happen all at once. It's just not realistic.

Nah man, I'm alright with banning them. Or maybe a special license like you have to have for a fully automatic gun. The fucking government will put there foot on your ass for having an illegal gun like a machine gun. I think our government killed people over that, for an example, ruby ridge and the branch Davidian cult in Waco tx. I maybe mistaken about that though, but, I think illegal guns was the crux of those situations. Government won't kill this fuck that shot up the school, but, they will gun you down if you don't have a license for your machine gun.

Somewhere in the thread, was some good points such as raising the age limit to purchase guns, and making parents responsible as well.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
No matter how you feel about these shootings and I get it that people want to ban guns or whatever. But, we have the perfect situation to help stop this problem. In my opinion, it's a people problem plus, we don't have the deterrents in society to keep bad people in check.

We have this sumbitch captured alive. It's my understanding that it's beyond doubt that he did it, whether on film or whatever. This cocksucker did it. Give him a week to get his affairs together. Then, take him to the county square where this happened and skin him alive, cut his fucking head off with a guillotine, or cut one if his Achilles tendons and put him in a 5 acre area with no trees and Komodo dragons that have not eaten in 6 months. Etc, etc, etc...

Film his death. It will be mandatory viewing starting in 5th grade or maybe 3rd. Kids, this is what happens to you when you shoot people. I bet that shit would stop.

Same could go for shoplifting (cut off pinky for first offense and progress from there until third offense and you get tossed in Komodo dragon pen), rape (beating from a bunch of primed male chimpanzees, tough shit if you die), etc, etc, etc....

I don't want to see this personally, but, it would be the quickes way to stop this shit. Of course my societal control methods would not be welcomed by the crowd that thinks lethal injection is cruel and unusual punishment (and the fucking criminal curb stomped someone or burned the other person alive).

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I really dont have a single problem with anything Bonea said.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:02 am 

Cash on hand:

i agree with this. at least the part about more law enforcement in and around schools.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2275 ... -more-cops

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I agree with it in theory, but in practice, recruitment drives for more law enforcement just draws in more trigger happy morons. I think America is at the point of diminishing returns with law enforcement recruitment. There are just too many shitty people in America, shitty people make shitty police officers.

Shaq loses me when he says gun bans on semi autos aint the answer. I'm sorry, that opinion is just not an informed one.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i agree with this. at least the part about more law enforcement in and around schools.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2275 ... -more-cops

While I agree with the premise, this instance had an armed cop on site who did nothing.

It all goes back to not just more cops, but GOOD cops. BETTER cops.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

yea i didnt agree with that.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dylan Roof (the Charleston church shooter) has a little sister who was arrested yesterday after posting on social media that she hopes the teen protesters walking out of school yesterday get shot...then brings 2 guns to school.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Off Topic