Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Side note on this push to arm teachers...WTF is gonna happen if you arm teachers, then a teacher goes off and kills a kid. Or god forbid, white teacher shoots black student.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Side note on this push to arm teachers...WTF is gonna happen if you arm teachers, then a teacher goes off and kills a kid. Or god forbid, white teacher shoots black student.

Yeah. Exactly. You say America has a mental health issue, but in the same sentence wanna say lets arm teachers??? yeah already Prez thats an awesome idea. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

And why stop there, where are the teachers going to store these guns? Are they gonna lock them up somewhere? Is it going to be in the teachers desk? Who is gonna be responsible for the key? is every school going to have an armory? Or are you just gonna have the teacher have a gun on his hip all the time? How are you gonna assure that the gun only comes out in the proper circumstances? How soon will to be before I teacher pulls the gun on a kid in the class who is merely fighting with someone or threatening to throw a desk or glass beaker or some shit???

Awful idea.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Teachers are already doing wrestling moves on middle school and high school girls because they claim they felt endangered physically, claiming self defense, now you wanna give them guns???

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Teachers are already doing wrestling moves on middle school and high school girls because they claim they felt endangered physically, claiming self defense, now you wanna give them guns???

Bingo. Worst. Idea. Ever.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Looking past the constitution, which we know wont be changed, and an assault rifle ban, which we know isnt going to happen....I think the minimum that should be done is that the age of gun purchases should go up....at absolute minimum the age of assault rifle purposes should go up.

You mean to tell me in America, you gotta be 21 and up to buy a can of beer, but 2 years less to purchase offensive military grade hardware???

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Looking past the constitution, which we know wont be changed, and an assault rifle ban, which we know isnt going to happen....I think the minimum that should be done is that the age of gun purchases should go up....at absolute minimum the age of assault rifle purposes should go up.

You mean to tell me in America, you gotta be 21 and up to buy a can of beer, but 2 years less to purchase offensive military grade hardware???

I agree.....BUT....I am going to play devils advocate here. How are we going to say that 18 years old is too young to buy a gun, but it is not too early to sign up for the military to be trained to use said guns, and be sent over seas with the express purpose of using those same guns?

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I agree.....BUT....I am going to play devils advocate here. How are we going to say that 18 years old is too young to buy a gun, but it is not too early to sign up for the military to be trained to use said guns, and be sent over seas with the express purpose of using those same guns?

Yeah, well you know how I feel about the US military lol. It's a good point though. But hey, if they join the military, then they obtain the right to buy those guns....which will probably lead to a whole host of people joining the military :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: but at least theyll be on some kind of radar if they are nuts. So I think it just reinforces my program. Raise the age for civilians to 21. Active military members are exempt, and if they left the military on questionable terms...and their term of service was less than 3 years....then they qualify for the civilian rules where gun purchase is concerned. There it is!

Or minimum, you apply this simply to automatic weapons, and the current rules apply to non auto weapons.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, well you know how I feel about the US military lol. It's a good point though. But hey, if they join the military, then they obtain the right to buy those guns....which will probably lead to a whole host of people joining the military :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: but at least theyll be on some kind of radar if they are nuts. So I think it just reinforces my program. Raise the age for civilians to 21. Active military members are exempt, and if they left the military on questionable terms...and their term of service was less than 3 years....then they qualify for the civilian rules where gun purchase is concerned. There it is!

Or minimum, you apply this simply to automatic weapons, and the current rules apply to non auto weapons.

What are the rules in Canada?

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What are the rules in Canada?

Gotta have a license in canada. Gotta be 18 to get a regular license (PAL - possession and acquisition license) for simple hand guns, and addition qualification on that license (RPAL - restricted weapons) for a class of restricted weapons. Then there are prohibited weapons, like special hand guns, automatics, sawed offs and other special shit that you simply cant own. There's a registry. A license requires classes and tests. All kinds of regulations also on ammunition.

There is Authorization to Carry, but it's only given for professional use, not for civilians to walk around with a gun on their waist. And you also need a travel license/pass to transport the gun from home to your shooting range and back if its a restricted gun...and it's gotta have a lock on it. A non restricted can be transported without issue as long as its not loaded. There is more shit that I dont remember.

And obviously I can tell you that street motherfuckers still end up with hand guns and automatics...in large amounts at that. The off time you'll hear about someones car getting lit the fuck up with an auto,usually someone whos connected to some criminal shit. But I have no doubt at all that if our laws were as lax as yours, there would probably 3 or 4 times the amount of weapons on the street since getting them would be far easier.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well right on queue, the cop who didnt take a civilian pistol into a military weapon war is being dragged through the mud as the scapegoat\coward, by the repubs and the dems. Makes me even more sure of my stance on the subject.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He should be! If I had a kid who diesd in there, and I couldn't get my hands on the fuck who killed them, I'm turning my attention to the fuck who didn't lift a finger to save them and delivering an ass whooping.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah of course, he's to blame. Not the country, not its values, not all the bullshit that stacked the deck in favor of a kid to be armed beyond armed. But him, he's at fault. By that wisdom, and on principle of mere safety concern for police officers, all police should be equipped with full body armor and assault weaponry and bullets, so in situations like these, they are prepared for what the country legally allows people to be armed with.

Naww man, can't stand for this at all. And nobody shits on Police more than me, but the logical extension of everything we've ever argued where police are concerned completely contradicts this scenario. Hard cases cant make good law.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No, the blame goes like this..

1. the fuck who did the shooting
2. Cop who sat there and did nothing
3. The gun culture of this country.

If the building was on fire, and there was a fireman posted on site, is he not supposed to do his job?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No fucking way im gonna blame the cop over the country and culture that put a ar15 in the hands of a kid, no way at all.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:15 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
well there is obviously a big picture problem here but if a cop isnt willing to be a cop then bow out of the profession. Perhaps a better cop in his place wouldve done something, and that helps.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well there is obviously a big picture problem here but if a cop isnt willing to be a cop then bow out of the profession. Perhaps a better cop in his place wouldve done something, and that helps.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well then cops should be armed with a small arsenal then. Since Americans are allowed to obtain big grade hardware....and thus far the 100s of millions of people havent done anything to put a stop to it, the police should be so armed to deal with it.

Then I can agree with yall.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Now, if you really want to direct blame at a copper....Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel seems like a good target.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Now, if you really want to direct blame at a copper....Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel seems like a good target.

Saw a report that not a single sherriff entereted the building, even though they were on seen before state police, who were the ones who went in the building.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Saw a report that not a single sherriff entereted the building, even though they were on seen before state police, who were the ones who went in the building.

I also heard that they wouldnt let paramedics treat victims. Serious clusterfuck of a police dept.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Multiple deputys not going in is a tragedy. And the Sheriff has enough linked to him not not only look hella dirty, but hella corrupt and hella racist. If it was a black kid getting warned about to the police on some weapons shit....im sure that PD would have been all over it.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Georgia teacher barricades himself in a class room with a gun and pops off some shots. but yeah, lets arm teachers.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Teachers across america should stage a protest, they can all lock their kids in the classrooms, pull out their guns and start firing shots into the ceiling :lol: .

Dicks Sporting Goods and Walmart have proactively made steps. Dicks banned the sale of assault rifle style weapons, and Walmart raised the age of gun sale at their store to 21.

Never really give big chain companies props, but, :thumbup:

The HHIC whether he legit or whether he is doing it because his approval rating as on the floor....seems to be getting tougher and making noises that could be called a prelude to rumbling with the NRA. He said he was gonna sign an executive order for a bump stock ban. And he's muscled congress and rubio into further gun control measures. So shit on him, but not for that...if it ends up being more than words.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Teachers across america should stage a protest, they can all lock their kids in the classrooms, pull out their guns and start firing shots into the ceiling :lol: .

Dicks Sporting Goods and Walmart have proactively made steps. Dicks banned the sale of assault rifle style weapons, and Walmart raised the age of gun sale at their store to 21.

The HHIC whether he legit or whether he is doing it because his approval rating as on the floor....seems to be getting tougher and making noises that could be called a prelude to rumbling with the NRA. He said he was gonna sign an executive order for a bump stock ban. And he's muscled congress and rubio into further gun control measures. So shit on him, but not for that...if it ends up being more than words.

And to be fair, those words are more than Obama ever did.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And to be fair, those words are more than Obama ever did.

Yeah, I was going to make that exact point. But thought it would be more organic if someone else did lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Off Topic