Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Officially on the market
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

For a new house.

I've waited as long as I can, which is probably a lot of wasted time, but I needed to be mentally prepared before getting into a house.

The time is now, the hunt is on, and for some reason the heathens that patrol these parts have a plethora of knowledge on just about everything :rofl:

So if ya got any pointers or words of wisdom, let da boy know.

Jersey right over the gw bridge is the move, I currently live right on the other side on the Manhattan side and the commute to work would be easy.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Whatever you do, when you find a house you like DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, use a home inspector recommended by your agent, or the selling agent. They gotta be 100% indepenedent from those blood suckers. Do some homework on shit to look for in a house beyond the cosmetic shit. You don't have to be a contractor or even a handy man to notice some shit.

Nick Foles, superbowl MVP!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ahhh shit mang, I was about to come in here and tell you to go back and apologize to mami and mend shit on some she dont deserve to be treated like that and all that soft ass shit! :eusa_snooty:

Just dont let these fuckers bully you and tell you what price is the price you'll have to pay. If you feel its too much, then its too much, and be patient like a motherfucker. And scrutinize every single feature about that house. Leave no stone unturned. The house is the very last purchase you wanna make that turns out to be a lemon, whether it be a physical lemon or a financial lemon.

And run through your contacts at work and on the personal and see if they know anybody that can be a secondary source, so you can be sure nobody at any level is liftin money out of your pocket on the foul.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ahhh shit mang, I was about to come in here and tell you to go back and apologize to mami and mend shit on some she dont deserve to be treated like that and all that soft ass shit! :eusa_snooty:

Just dont let these fuckers bully you and tell you what price is the price you'll have to pay. If you feel its too much, then its too much, and be patient like a motherfucker. And scrutinize every single feature about that house. Leave no stone unturned. The house is the very last purchase you wanna make that turns out to be a lemon, whether it be a physical lemon or a financial lemon.

And run through your contacts at work and on the personal and see if they know anybody that can be a secondary source, so you can be sure nobody at any level is liftin money out of your pocket on the foul.

That's the biggest thing man. Be picky as fuck. Take a look at this shit right here. Get yourself a book like this, teach you what kinda shit to look for.

https://www.amazon.com/Holmes-Inspectio ... 1443441880

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The inspector thing is key. Independent for sure because they gon find an inspector to overlook shit.

Ideally if you have a friend whos a plumber, one whos an electrician, and one whos a general contractor/carpenter, you can get to the bottom of shit quite easily as far as a house goes.

Get the blue prints and take a hard look at what your buying since you can knock down walls and really inspect. These fucks stay tryna hide shit and tryna charge you a premium for it.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The inspector thing is key. Independent for sure because they gon find an inspector to overlook shit.

Ideally if you have a friend whos a plumber, one whos an electrician, and one whos a general contractor/carpenter, you can get to the bottom of shit quite easily as far as a house goes.

Get the blue prints and take a hard look at what your buying since you can knock down walls and really inspect. These fucks stay tryna hide shit and tryna charge you a premium for it.

For real. Donlt be fooled by new paint, and a shiny new kitchen.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Old homes vs we homes?

Seen a couple renovated homes originally built I the early 1900's, Beautiful joints, but damn, how a motjerfucker stay up that long :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Either or depending on price and what you're getting. New homes here generally have less yard space, high ceilings and are more expensive. 3 fucking things that I am not a fan of. WTF good are high ceilings if a nigga cant levitate around his house? Its just space that you cant use.

But with a new house, less likely to go wrong, and probably easier to make more additions to going forward. If you go old, make sure you can get a history on that bitch and have a look at the others in that hood. 1900s is old as a muthafucka :lol: . Get some warranty with the new ones too.

Post some pics if anything nucka.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Either or depending on price and what you're getting. New homes here generally have less yard space, high ceilings and are more expensive. 3 fucking things that I am not a fan of. WTF good are high ceilings if a nigga cant levitate around his house? Its just space that you cant use.

But with a new house, less likely to go wrong, and probably easier to make more additions to going forward. If you go old, make sure you can get a history on that bitch and have a look at the others in that hood. 1900s is old as a muthafucka :lol: . Get some warranty with the new ones too.

New homes are built like shit though. Developers get in and out so they can get on to the next one.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

New homes are built like shit though. Developers get in and out so they can get on to the next one.

You're right. Shitty materials, maximum profit.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:34 am 

Cash on hand:

I sent you the joint I'm looking at now Jermz

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I sent you the joint I'm looking at now Jermz

Just replied man, that shit is nyce.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're right. Shitty materials, maximum profit.

And unskilled workers

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Any word on the house bruh?

Board index » Off Topic