Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: my gf just showed me a
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
michael jordan rookie card! to be insured and put in a bank vault asap! i wish i kept all my old baseball cards!

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

the widow's husband had an online card business, so far i have 3 mj rookie cards, crazy eh?

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

you guys ain't into collecting cards?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I dont think so dawg.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, when I was fuckin 12.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

yeah those cards when you was 12 are worth a lot now! i see on ebay a graded 10 MJ early in his career fleer card going for $30,000, when i went into the navy i had every baseball card from 1967 to well into the 70's . and some card's i see are even $100,000 incredible.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

100Gs for a card would be awesome. But its not enough money that I regret shit...because there was no way I was gonna be able to maintain a card for that long.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

those cards are rare, i called up a sports collectors store, and he says i don't have that card, lol how does he know what i have? smh, i rather have the money, invest it in something else, but i will keep calling up sports collectors and see what i can get

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I got full baseball card sets from the 80s and 90s (some individually graded ones too) and they're not worth shit because the industry produced so many cards in those days. The explosion of the card industry as an "investment" got these motherfuckers oversaturating the market so much that they killed it. Plus because by then there were already ridiculous sales of cards from the 50s and before, people stopped putting cards in bicycle wheel spokes and shit, and cards in good condition stopped being a rarity.

In the late 90s there was a Ken Griffey Upper Deck rookie that was routinely going for thousands. I bought one for 40 bucks a few years back as a Christmas gift. It was a joke because it was for a childhood friend where that card was our white whale when we were kids, so it was like "I got you the most expensive gift ever," when it was only 40 bucks and they're practically giving them away now.

100Gs for a card would be awesome. But its not enough money that I regret shit...because there was no way I was gonna be able to maintain a card for that long.

Jermz is acting all tough about cards because of heartache. Someone set a fire and his cards and comics got burned up. Now he's doing the, "I didn't want them anyway!" act.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

it's crazy the prices for some. i mainly stayed with 60's and 70's baseball cards. those still have value. i saw someone go into the pawn shop in nevada on the tv show with some 3 great condition honus wagner cards, but the tv guy thought it was fake, i am kind of surprised they didn't call in an expert. me being a old mets fan, i really just wanted that team and a couple of top players. but i won't go into a place with 3 of them, i think that would be suspicious imo.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:40 am 

Cash on hand:

my head is spinning over this michael jordan card! i have two left but no paperwork! i have to send them to be regraded! insured and shipping and all that! i know eventually it should all work out. but sending such valuable stuff over the fedex is a bit of a trip, i see one gem mint condition 10 mj rookie card going for $86,000 on ebay! i think the old paperwork said it was a 9, but i will keep regrading till i get a ten! lol

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

i just got two more michael jordan rookie cards to sell, then i will sell the lesser cards, lebron james, kobe bryant and the rest the round mound of rebound, i will post the next auction here if it's ok with mods ty

https://www.facebook.com/victoriousvict ... 389913887/

i might try to auction off ali signed boxing gloves

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

I got full baseball card sets from the 80s and 90s (some individually graded ones too) and they're not worth shit because the industry produced so many cards in those days. The explosion of the card industry as an "investment" got these motherfuckers oversaturating the market so much that they killed it. Plus because by then there were already ridiculous sales of cards from the 50s and before, people stopped putting cards in bicycle wheel spokes and shit, and cards in good condition stopped being a rarity.

In the late 90s there was a Ken Griffey Upper Deck rookie that was routinely going for thousands. I bought one for 40 bucks a few years back as a Christmas gift. It was a joke because it was for a childhood friend where that card was our white whale when we were kids, so it was like "I got you the most expensive gift ever," when it was only 40 bucks and they're practically giving them away now.

Jermz is acting all tough about cards because of heartache. Someone set a fire and his cards and comics got burned up. Now he's doing the, "I didn't want them anyway!" act.

older cards are better, the gold and silver pawn shop only takes from the 60's and older i think! i only have 1 michael jordan left, 2 kobe rookies, a lebron rookie , wade rookie, true the prices has slipped somewhat because of the reprints and fake cards out there, and you have to spend money getting them graded and insured fedex shipping is expensive, but i didn't pay for these cards! so it's a no brainer for me! oh and of course ebay takes their cut!

that is rough to lose your cards ok by theft or fire, or have your mother throw them out, like my situation, that is why i rather sell those cards now, i wish i had my cousins boxing collection!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Holy shit :lol: I totally missed this fired shot! Sorry man Lol.

Board index » Off Topic