Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
PLEASE BHO speak on this. Im dying to know everyones opinion.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Shit is in Sweden. Sweden is racist society, obviously like other racist societies...there are exceptions to the rule. This shouldnt surprise anybody. Doesn't surprise me, nor do I give a fuck about the story, let them be racist, and if you care, dont visit there, and dont wear their shitty clothing.

Dont give a fuck about rich fuckin boogie blacks getting all vocal, who probably flew in and out of Sweden putting money into shit there, before they decided to open up a book and understand who the fuck Sweden was.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shit is in Sweden. Sweden is racist society, obviously like other racist societies...there are exceptions to the rule. This shouldnt surprise anybody. Doesn't surprise me, nor do I give a fuck about the story, let them be racist, and if you care, dont visit there, and dont wear their shitty clothing.

Dont give a fuck about rich fuckin boogie blacks getting all vocal, who probably flew in and out of Sweden putting money into shit there, before they decided to open up a book and understand who the fuck Sweden was.

so you do find it to be racist and blatantly done on purpose??

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ive spoken to a handful of black friends about this and its pretty much split down the middle thus far. Understandable points on both sides. If anything, it shows a lack of social awareness. But this kid does have black parents, im assuming, who are responsible for the kud even auditioning or just applying for the spot.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so you do find it to be racist and blatantly done on purpose??

It is racist. On purpose? The better way to put it is that it's done by habit. Sweden hasnt had the kind of racisl reckoning that America and other places have. If it was done in the states, on purpose would fit, but a place like Sweden, you gotta say its done just by habit...like they seriously dont understand what the big issue about it is. That's how far back and normalized the racism is.

When your population is roughly 1% black, you dont have a racial reckoning like what happened in the US in the 60% where overly racist policies existed in the system, you dont create the criticial mass needed to get the country to a point where the people and companies get around to understanding that shit like this is racist, and why it's racist.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive spoken to a handful of black friends about this and its pretty much split down the middle thus far. Understandable points on both sides. If anything, it shows a lack of social awareness. But this kid does have black parents, im assuming, who are responsible for the kud even auditioning or just applying for the spot.

I thought about that aspect about his black parents, and the 1% black population is hardly going to speak out in Sweden, they are probably more interested in getting along any way that they can. In fact this was what America would have been if racial policies werent so extreme, blacks would have been overlooking petty shit like this, even though they wouldnt like it, they'd shake their head and keep walking, even letting their children participate if it could get them a buck, or some exposure.

But then I also thought, maybe they put the same stock wordless shirt on all the kids, and then put the words on the shirt after the fact, and the kids and the parents aint seen what they signed up for until after the fact. This is the photoshop era after all.

But ya, like you said, lack of societal awareness, which is rampant in all parts of the world as is, depending on category, so I shrug my shoulders really, because no nation is exempt from a lack of societal awareness.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

so its that racism is accepted over there thus its just normal behavior for them.....so we are fully operating under the premise that Sweden is undoubtedly racist. So, there is no room to believe that WE are the racist ones and they were pretty much just going about their business and did something thats racist HERE but in reality has no racial purpose over there.....??

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

I thought about that aspect about his black parents, and the 1% black population is hardly going to speak out in Sweden, they are probably more interested in getting along any way that they can. In fact this was what America would have been if racial policies werent so extreme, blacks would have been overlooking petty shit like this, even though they wouldnt like it, they'd shake their head and keep walking, even letting their children participate if it could get them a buck, or some exposure.

But then I also thought, maybe they put the same stock wordless shirt on all the kids, and then put the words on the shirt after the fact, and the kids and the parents aint seen what they signed up for until after the fact. This is the photoshop era after all.

But ya, like you said, lack of societal awareness, which is rampant in all parts of the world as is, depending on category, so I shrug my shoulders really, because no nation is exempt from a lack of societal awareness.

Mind=blown

thats such a real possibility. Wow. :lol: .....wouldnt be shocked.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so its that racism is accepted over there thus its just normal behavior for them.....so we are fully operating under the premise that Sweden is undoubtedly racist. So, there is no room to believe that WE are the racist ones and they were pretty much just going about their business and did something thats racist HERE but in reality has no racial purpose over there.....??

Well if you believe racism is a relative thing, yes, they've done nothing wrong.

If a racist calls a black man a nigger, in a forest with no nigger in it lol, is he a racist?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

It don’t take more than 1% or any other sophisticated ideology to realize calling black kid a monkey is fucked up :kopfpatsch: :lol: :kopfpatsch: . Yes it’s super racist and I know for a fact the kids parents probably did not know that. Hollywood just uses people then after they edit and push the shit to the masses how they see fit, and if they did know, whatever that’s on them, they are no different than blacks who sold slaves. They are shitty as well. But I hope all these homo’s and skinny MF’s who love H and M so much stop with that shit lol

My cousin, who was in the league, who weighs about 160 soak and wet, loves him some H and M, he think he fly and loves fashion, I’ll ask him how he feels lol

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz = Uncle Ruckus :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

How about this one?? :hearty-laugh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... /797911001

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Ice, keep up, I aint say the shit aint racist. I'm saying the fucking opposite!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See this is why when people shirk at affirmative action, they overlook the importance of having more ethnic people across the board, so when the the all white team who happen to be stuck in the past or stuck in their habits try to put this shit across, the ethnic person can step in and be like "Uhh guys, are you really going to release this?" and then proceed to educate these people.

But Sweden aint worrying about all that, so they dont have to really be forward thinking, they only got 1% of blacks to worry about. Thats why rich black americans will speak up in an attempt to address the imbalance, to further the agenda that the 1% in sweden can't because they lack the collective power.

But will those same rich blacks do anything when all those white nationalists in Sweden start isolating and fucking up that 1%?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

there aint nothing wrong with this one here. The outcry here is BS.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bu ... 744545001/

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Black founded hair product trying to branch out into the white community. Gets deemed racist. Fair or foul??

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/201 ... 100867030/

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye bro, you aint heard? We aint putting up with this shit NO MORE! We dont give a fuck if it aint even racist, if its remotely close to it, we gonna organize and boycott your fuckin products!!! Better get that shit right or else!!!

It's stupid commercial, not a racist one. If the intent was to show a cleansing going from black to white, then why was the third woman brown? And why the fuck are they taking their shirts off anyway? I dont get the symbolism at all.

But if they went from white to brown to black, all that shit coulda been avoid!! WE AINT TAKING ANYMORE! GET THAT SHIT WRONG....and yall aint makin anymore money around here!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Black founded hair product trying to branch out into the white community. Gets deemed racist. Fair or foul??

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/201 ... 100867030/

I'm so glad that I dont watch tv so I can avoid exposure to this pointless trash. So many black founded, black hair products out there, if you mad they tryna rope in whitey, just buy another brand. I personally dont give a fuck, if that shit helps promote my waves im good.

People worry more about this shit than where their president is dropping bombs. Fuck em, black or white.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aye bro, you aint heard? We aint putting up with this shit NO MORE! We dont give a fuck if it aint even racist, if its remotely close to it, we gonna organize and boycott your fuckin products!!! Better get that shit right or else!!!

It's stupid commercial, not a racist one. If the intent was to show a cleansing going from black to white, then why was the third woman brown? And why the fuck are they taking their shirts off anyway? I dont get the symbolism at all.

But if they went from white to brown to black, all that shit coulda been avoid!! WE AINT TAKING ANYMORE! GET THAT SHIT WRONG....and yall aint makin anymore money around here!!!

:hearty-laugh:

the explanation as i saw was that they just wanted to show a diversity of women. Like this product can clean whites, blacks, brown, whatever. I dont think it was hey look at this dirty woman become clean by using our soap. :lol:
And apparently the posting on Facebook was edited as to only show the black and white women and not the last brown one, cause that wouldnt fit the agenda.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Imma say something controversial. Sometimes you cant let women spearhead your civil rights compaigns. Because they get up every fucking morning and are slaves to that fucking mirror, suddenly you're out on a picket line raising signs for this kind of shit because some woman thought that fucking hair care products were that fucking important.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh:

the explanation as i saw was that they just wanted to show a diversity of women. Like this product can clean whites, blacks, brown, whatever. I dont think it was hey look at this dirty woman become clean by using our soap. :lol:
And apparently the posting on Facebook was edited as to only show the black and white women and not the last brown one, cause that wouldnt fit the agenda.

:lol: :lol: Shoulda put the white woman first! But then again, putting the white woman first...might have been "well why does she have to be the first one, the most important one" and all that shit.

Broads man. This aint a race thing, it's a woman thing. I bet no man felt insulted by that commercial before a woman came along and brought focus to the wrong shit!

EVE led ADAM off of the path bro! :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It don’t take more than 1% or any other sophisticated ideology to realize calling black kid a monkey is fucked up :kopfpatsch: :lol: :kopfpatsch: .

Where did I say that it does??? Fuck Ice :lol: keep up!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And Ice, how could you jump out at the forefront of the outrage, and be so far on the other end with the police playing games with an unarmed mans life before killing him??

Wanna talk about societal awareness..... :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

I ain’t wit you hippies on that one. You reach on me at gunpoint you getting shot. They did not know he was unarmed until after. Yes in retrospect they handled it wrong but that’s because ol boy did not comply and was tripping, clearly he was fucked up.

Anyway corporations are slick with this shit lol how the fuck, the only brown corn pop happens to be the janitor too :lol: :lol: :lol: to me that one can either be interpreted as racist, or being real lol

Board index » Off Topic