Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: All you Iphone heads
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Apple has admitted to slowing down their phones. They are being sued for it right now.

They have admitted that they have software in the phones that slows down the processing and functionality of the phone, their reasoning is they do it when the battery starts to fade over time so that the phone can last longer and the hardware inside doesnt get damaged by a decaying battery. So if you love them so much, and they just "work" you'll swallow that explanation whole......and not consider the fact that these assholes can likely slow your phone down remotely overtime to stimulate sales, so your ignorant ass will go into the apple store and put down another mortgage on a crapple device.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post subject: Re: All you Iphone heads
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Apple has admitted to slowing down their phones. They are being sued for it right now.

They have admitted that they have software in the phones that slows down the processing and functionality of the phone, their reasoning is they do it when the battery starts to fade over time so that the phone can last longer and the hardware inside doesnt get damaged by a decaying battery. So if you love them so much, and they just "work" you'll swallow that explanation whole......and not consider the fact that these assholes can likely slow your phone down remotely overtime to stimulate sales, so your ignorant ass will go into the apple store and put down another mortgage on a crapple device.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
:happy: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I've long since suspected that all of these cell phone makers do this. I once thought PC makers did as well, but you can run performance tests on PCs too easily, so their asses would have been exposed if the did. There should be lawsuits galore if this shit comes out on them! In the meantime, know what you're signing on for when you buy a fucking Iphone. Steve been Jobbing yall for a while!

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I've long since suspected that all of these cell phone makers do this. I once thought PC makers did as well, but you can run performance tests on PCs too easily, so their asses would have been exposed if the did. There should be lawsuits galore if this shit comes out on them! In the meantime, know what you're signing on for when you buy a fucking Iphone. Steve been Jobbing yall for a while!

It's funny to point and laugh because its apple and I hate fucking hipster apple dbags, but you know Samsung does the same shit.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's funny to point and laugh because its apple and I hate fucking hipster apple dbags, but you know Samsung does the same shit.

They might. They've only a few years now went over to non removable batteries, and with some of the battery issues they have, they might be. But its harder to mask that shit if your battery can be removed, so it's likely Samsung aint been doin that shit as long as Apple, if at all.

But Ill tell you this as a computer guy, i've never noticed a performance drop off over time with any samsung. Not ever!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Iphone isn't coming to an end, but, analysts pushed back on projections in the 1st quarter of '18 to the tune of 10 million units.

China is starting to make a bigger presence with smart phones and Samsung has recovered from the fires.

Apple is betting on AR as their next big thing but I think wearables are a dud right now because history tells me that it is.

Apple is too dependent on sales of the IPhone which account for like 60+ % of their income. Plus, Apple is getting raped by the EU over fines and shit, and they just have some bad press going.

Not the best time for them.

Board index » Off Topic