Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Net neutrality repealed
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I honestly don't know shit about this. This mean anything to me?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

Throttling basically. If the net is neutral, there is no throttling data wise by ISPs. Meaning they cant make certain shit fast and other shit slow based on what it is, who the end user is (and whos lining their pockets). Without neutrality big businesses can be given avenues with the ISP to make sure their shit is well more efficient than others.

Same shit as everywhere else, people trying to use power to force shit down our throats.

You want net neutrality.

It would be like a boxing site paying off the ISP to make our site slow, or the ISP selling a package that makes one site slower and one faster.

But if you dont live on the internet, you dont really give a fuck. Could seize up torrents and streaming sooner or later though.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Throttling basically. If the net is neutral, there is no throttling data wise by ISPs. Meaning they cant make certain shit fast and other shit slow based on what it is, who the end user is (and whos lining their pockets). Without neutrality big businesses can be given avenues with the ISP to make sure their shit is well more efficient than others.

Same shit as everywhere else, people trying to use power to force shit down our throats.

You want net neutrality.

It would be like a boxing site paying off the ISP to make our site slow, or the ISP selling a package that makes one site slower and one faster.

But if you dont live on the internet, you dont really give a fuck. Could seize up torrents and streaming sooner or later though.

:shooting-two-guns:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

You want net neutrality.

Yeah, figured that get your attention, fuckin pirate :lol: :lol:

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You want net neutrality.

Yeah, figured that get your attention, fuckin pirate :lol: :lol:

Npbody fucks with my ability to steal other peoples shit! :scarface-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

DT strikes again

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's bad news for the average Joe.

N.N. leveled the playing field between the elite and the masses.

We're basically moving to a new wave of fascism in this country.

I believe Net Neutrality being turned over, coupled with all of the big media people and others in positions of power being outed for sexual harassment, has a lot to do with Sinclair Broadcast Group's proposed purchase of Tribune Media for $3.9 billion--which would give them access to 72% of America's television audience.

A LOT of these people who were outed, were staunch opponents of Trump. I've done the research.

We are headed to a new wave of censorship and fascism in this country. The ISP's are already planning price hikes, but, this will be much more than money. This will be about controlling what you see, hear, and read.

It is Operation Mockingbird 2018 style.

Net Neutrality ending is about much more than money--it is about our very livelihoods, and how they will never be the same.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/tech ... ality.html

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... v-stations

http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-fcc-p ... -fox-news/

Board index » Off Topic