Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Sexual Harassers
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
What is up with these guys like Moore, Weinstein, and now Simmons. Shits bad enough that some of these guys are basically raping women, but whats the deal with the under age shit?

Post subject: Re: Sexual Harassers
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
These women, lots of them can go cry me a river. But ya, underage shit is another animal. You wanna feel up some young hot ass, I get it a little bit. Many a man at some point got hard over some broad and then caught wind that she was too young for it. But a man in general, especially a man who has so much to lose, youd think would be a lot more disciplined to verify a girls persons ID before throwing at em.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

These women, lots of them can go cry me a river. But ya, underage shit is another animal. You wanna feel up some young hot ass, I get it a little bit. Many a man at some point got hard over some broad and then caught wind that she was too young for it. But a man in general, especially a man who has so much to lose, youd think would be a lot more disciplined to verify a girlspersons ID before throwing at em. Worse, these guys full well know their age, and persist.

They need to be called for what they are. Pedophiles. I notice with Spacey, with all the acknowledged shit ppl seem to be holding back from calling it what it is, pedophilia. For all the shit thats being tossed at these guys, the masses are still taking it rather easy on them if you ask me.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's what I;m saying man. How you gonna tell me some dude is attracted to a 14 yr old. Fuck that shit. Put a bullet in his head.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's what I;m saying man. How you gonna tell me some dude is attracted to a 14 yr old. Fuck that shit. Put a bullet in his head.

Imma be blatant man. The age of consent in canada is 16 in Canada. Used to be 14. But i always thought it was 16. When I was 23, i befriended this young chick thru a friend. The girl was 17, we was genuine friends used to play ball on my breaks from class at Uni. Well, she had a friend who was 15....(who later became my gf of like 4 or 5 years when I gave her some play at 19) but at the time, she was 15. And I'm chillin with the 17 one day in the whip and she leaves the friend with me and she all over me. "How old are you"? "15 but I dont act it", promptly removed that girl from my fuckin car...and let me tell you something, that body was fuckin firm, but worth a rape charge???? Come on!

While these fucks are actively seeking out young meat. As you said, bullets.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Then again, the law dont really punish rich pedophiles man, and colour dont matter. Because they had R.Kelly dead to rights, fuckin and peein on a little girl in the video. I saw the video man, that was Robert! And this dude still aint see no jail behind that!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Imma be blatant man. The age of consent in canada is 16 in Canada. Used to be 14. But i always thought it was 16. When I was 23, i befriended this young chick thru a friend. The girl was 17, we was genuine friends used to play ball on my breaks from class at Uni. Well, she had a friend who was 15....(who later became my gf of like 4 or 5 years when I gave her some play at 19) but at the time, she was 15. And I'm chillin with the 17 one day in the whip and she leaves the friend with me and she all over me. "How old are you"? "15 but I dont act it", promptly removed that girl from my fuckin car...and let me tell you something, that body was fuckin firm, but worth a rape charge???? Come on!

While these fucks are actively seeking out young meat. As you said, bullets.

it has to be something with them feeling like they are untouchable, so fuck it. And these are old fucks. These aren't 22 years olds either.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea I dont get it. Right now I'd love to get my hands on some fresh 19-21 year old ting right now. A young woman. but at 36, I aint dreaming bout no teenagers. Thats some repugnant shit.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hell, when I was 20 I was working part time at a grocery store and some chick somes in to fill out an application. All done up, heels, big titties, etc. Little flirting while she fills out the paper work, she leaves, I look at the app and girl is 14. promptly threw the app away, LOL.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol, these fucks would have seen a ripe apple to pick. It is a power thing. They think they are too big for society to put the hot one on em, and watch, they are right, because nothing will come of the shit.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not a single charge been filed that I know of...

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Theres a different rule for the rich. These guys should be put in ordinary jail, so them shit pushin inmates in there can fuck their ass shut! Do em up Oz style make em walk around in lipstick and womens clothes doin sex favors for them fellas in there. You wanna do them rapists in, consequence will deter them, believe that!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Theres a different rule for the rich. These guys should be put in ordinary jail, so them shit pushin inmates in there can fuck their ass shut! Do em up Oz style make em walk around in lipstick and womens clothes doin sex favors for them fellas in there. You wanna do them rapists in, consequence will deter them, believe that!

Bingo!

Board index » Off Topic