Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Meek Mill case
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Has anyone caught this? I did 5 min ago and did some background on it.

Black people have been fucked with so much in America that they'll just jump on any supposed injustice case and show up supporting the accused, even when the accused has brought the shit entirely on his or herself.

The justice system seem to give this nigga more chances than an ordinary nigga, and these people are outside crying injustice. Dont cry for this dude, let the judge lock his ass up!

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post subject: Re: Meek Mill case
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Nah, gimme the readers digest version.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Basically Mill got arrested at 18 for drug dealing and weapons possession, got brief jail and 5 years probation.

While on probation he basically kept violating it, and when sent back to jail only got brief stints up to 6 months, then got back out and got only community service and house arrest shit. The court even mandated that he take some etiquette classes or some shit. And in lieu of that, he kept breaching his parole. After all of these violations, they eventually came around to giving him 6 more years probation.

And recently behind some further violation (the violations have basically been on the travel reporting, as he's a rapper and obviously performs out of state)(oh and in addition during all this violation he reportedly supposedly threatened to kill the judge on social media Lol).

So all that adds up now to A or THE judge sentencing him to 2-4 years in state prison for violating his parole.

Now, I might be willing to say that the justice system was fucked if they wouldnt let him travel for work....but what it says is that he straight up wasnt reporting his travel at all! Let them say no to the shit...and stop you from being able to make money, and we'll go to bat for you all day. An ordinary black man would be breaking stones at the road side behind a quarter of this shit here. But Malcolm Jenkins, Dr J, Kaep, and the rest of Philly are out there "standing up" for Meek Mill!

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Basically Mill got arrested at 18 for drug dealing and weapons possession, got brief jail and 5 years probation.

While on probation he basically kept violating it, and when sent back to jail only got brief stints up to 6 months, then got back out and got only community service and house arrest shit. The court even mandated that he take some etiquette classes or some shit. And in lieu of that, he kept breaching his parole. After all of these violations, they eventually came around to giving him 6 more years probation.

And recently behind some further violation (the violations have basically been on the travel reporting, as he's a rapper and obviously performs out of state)(oh and in addition during all this violation he reportedly supposedly threatened to kill the judge on social media Lol).

So all that adds up now to A or THE judge sentencing him to 2-4 years in state prison for violating his parole.

Now, I might be willing to say that the justice system was fucked if they wouldnt let him travel for work....but what it says is that he straight up wasnt reporting his travel at all! Let them say no to the shit...and stop you from being able to make money, and we'll go to bat for you all day. An ordinary black man would be breaking stones at the road side behind a quarter of this shit here. But Malcolm Jenkins, Dr J, Kaep, and the rest of Philly are out there "standing up" for Meek Mill!

Ya man, that's one too many bites of the apple.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya man, that's one too many bites of the apple.

Aint no core or apple seeds left in that muthafucka. Just the stem. Lol. Lock his ass up! Lemme hear the sound of the jail cell close!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And you know what, I still blame the system before anything or anyone else all the same, because if the system was just in the first place, these people wouldnt feel the need to defend every motherfucker even when motherfuckers are guilty as sin. Thats how deep the systemic aspect goes. It's literally got everybody on the chess board going and thinking bat shit fucking bonkers.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But defending shit like this only sets the cause back.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But defending shit like this only sets the cause back.

In a vaccuum maybe, but in reality, this is a decades old cause that doesnt seem to be going anywhere. So why fight it by the rules of those who continue to ignore it? you know? Its like a people being occupied by a state, how many times, how many years can you sit back and do things the right way...and not be heard, and change doesnt happen....before you put gasoline and a dish towel in a bottle and go to the streets??

Who gives a fuck if we do wrong, you wasnt gonna try to change shit anyway, so fuck you! Thats where its all going, unless they wanna right the fucking ship.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hear that. But this shit is more ammo that people can (rightly) put up as "the don't want justice, they want a free pass".

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats true, but those ppl cant be convinced, if they could be they already would be. So fuck them really!

But on the point of justice as a whole, let that muthafucka go to jail.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aww Jermz, the ultimate house negroe :lol: :lol: Can teach a course on cooning. Samuel l Jackson in Django :hearty-laugh: hahahaha

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Aww Jermz, the ultimate house negroe :lol: :lol: Can teach a course on cooning. Samuel l Jackson in Django :hearty-laugh: hahahaha

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Na he's right though. Its almost like America has so much to make up for they need to start by letting actual criminals get off scott free. All credibility gets lost in these situations.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

An edit in the case, it wasnt meek who threatened death to the judge over social media, it was his twitter followers :lol: ...the judge even recommended a radio host to conduct his classes.... Dyana Williams a black woman. This guy got nothing but wrist slaps, and now that they wanna hold him in Irons, out comes the right squad for the wrong reasons.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Apparently Meek said he knows the judge from way back. Wanted meek to make a song , a remix to Boyz 2 Men and meek laughed it off, Judge swore he would pay lol I️m not lying I can’t make this up that was an official statement from Team meek. It does seem fucked up, so I will say it’s not right. The judge knows what a meek is doing, he travels as a rap star. He’s not running drugs or anything. And they can easily find him. He’s doing something positive. Fuck the system free Meek!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Apparently Meek said he knows the judge from way back. Wanted meek to make a song , a remix to Boyz 2 Men and meek laughed it off, Judge swore he would pay lol I️m not lying I can’t make this up that was an official statement from Team meek. It does seem fucked up, so I will say it’s not right. The judge knows what a meek is doing, he travels as a rap star. He’s not running drugs or anything. And they can easily find him. He’s doing something positive. Fuck the system free Meek!!

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya the judge clearly has a bias here. But heres where you dont see the other side of it Ice. Meek violated parole 4 times in the past...and then this judge who obviously kept giving him chances because she likes this lil nigglin' gave him an order not to travel outside of the city, and he violated that order too! So it swings both ways. He got preferential treatment from a black judge and shit all over it, now the black judge is being heavy handed on some petty shit. Thats a long overdue adjustment to me.

A judge, a woman, and she likes me???? And calls me in her personal chambers to talk??? I could be up on murder and I'm going free if its just me her and my charms. And his ol' stankin nigga Meek still gon shit on the woman??? Fuck Meek man. Niggas aint gettin chances out there that he's got. But ppl wanna cry injustice? Get off the gas.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And Ice, the 4 parole violations wasnt them saying he couldnt leave the city, it was him simply having to file the appropriate travel plans for shit! This dude just blatently didnt do the shit. Is that how parole works dude??? Dont defend this shit. They know he was a rapper, so they slapped his wrist and said let us know when you gotta go work and when, and he couldnt even do that. Fuck Meek.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

4 fuckin wrist slaps for parole violations here?? Regular niggas gettin strung up after 1, maybe 2. But oh ya, Meek deserves freedom after 5. :lol: America is a fucked up place if ppl wanna call what Meek does...something positive.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
Ya the judge clearly has a bias here. But heres where you dont see the other side of it Ice. Meek violated parole 4 times in the past...and then this judge who obviously kept giving him chances because she likes this lil nigglin' gave him an order not to travel outside of the city, and he violated that order too! So it swings both ways. He got preferential treatment from a black judge and shit all over it, now the black judge is being heavy handed on some petty shit. Thats a long overdue adjustment to me.

A judge, a woman, and she likes me???? And calls me in her personal chambers to talk??? I could be up on murder and I'm going free if its just me her and my charms. And his ol' stankin nigga Meek still gon shit on the woman??? Fuck Meek man. Niggas aint gettin chances out there that he's got. But ppl wanna cry injustice? Get off the gas.

If the judge has a bias, then everything else is moot. They are supposed to be fair and equal. Besides, he got slaps on thw rist because he deserved slaps on the wrist. He wasnt some big time weight mover. Danny garcia's dad pushed more product than Meek. And hes a celebrity for god's sake. They are supposed to get preferential treatment. They are better than us! Thats why im trying to be famous now

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No, everything else isnt moot, because the Judges bias has clearly swung both fuckin ways dealing with Meek, and clearly points to the fact that Meek is in this shit because all he know how to do is keep fuckin things up. His ass woulda been in the pokey if he had a white judge workin that shit all that time. He got a black one, a woman for that matter, and still fucked it up.

No sympathy. Should have fairly and equally put his ass behind bars as soon as he reached parole vio #3.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck a celebrity, thats what all those people are outside the court fighting for. For a celebrity to get more preferential treatment from the system. Fuck them!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

One of my favorite Meek tracks. Him and Jada killed this shit. One of my favorite Meek verses.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I've eased up on my opinions of Meeks music, he's on a few bangers for sure.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea he has some dope tracks, especially earlier on. While he was with Nikki he was absolutely shit. Since then he bounced back a little with DC4 and his last album, which were both decent. You just cant listen to his style for long periods of time lol.

He definitely has good tracks to workout too. And he got that struggle music I like to hear from time to time.

Board index » Off Topic