Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Re: Tyrese Gibson
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:38 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Gruber needs to check his roody-poo candy ass into the Smackdown Hotel.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Gruber is fucking right though. And whats shocking is that there are people who eat it up. Nothing irritates me more than coming across a broad, who goes on and on about the Rock, never watched an iota of Rock killing it in WWE (Btw...no matter which rock, loved watching him wrestle...one of the best move sellers of all time...and never gave a shit about putting someone over!), but prattles on about some shit he put on instagram, and/or some motivational speech. LIke shut up you shallow bitch, if you didnt wanna fuck him, you wouldnt even give him the piss out of your vagina.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Gruber is fucking right though. And whats shocking is that there are people who eat it up. Nothing irritates me more than coming across a broad, who goes on and on about the Rock, never watched an iota ofRock killing it in WWE (Btw...no matter which rock, loved watching him wrestle...one of the best move sellers of all time...and never gave a shit about putting someone over!), but prattles on about some shit he put on instagram, and/or some motivational speech. LIke shut up you shallow bitch, if you didnt wanna fuck him, you wouldnt even give him the piss out of your vagina.

This is why you gotta love the rock. I don't pay any attention to that other shit,.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anytime someone did a move on him, he'd react like a bomb went off. ATG move seller. The "attitude era" was wild. It had like 5 or 6 ATGS fighting at the exact same time, probably more, still relatively young, and in an uncensored era.

Vince swung for the fences back then. He knew he'd get in shit from the networks for some of the stuff, and he said fuck it, im doing it anyway. Dude had Stone Cold run up on Brian Pillmans house, with Pillman inside it with a pistol!! And these 2 dudes were real life friends!!!

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This dude had a skit where Triple H drugged and drive thru married his daughter as a power grab :lol:
Monday Night Raw was the original spectacle...every fucking week!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This dude had a skit where Triple H drugged and drive thru married his daughter as a power grab :lol:
Monday Night Raw was the original spectacle...every fucking week!

For real. There was a 2-3 year span where it was must see TV. But back to the original topic...Tyrese is a bitch. LOL

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive never liked Tyrese Gibson. I'm a slow jam dude, and I felt his music was extra suck. And his movies have always been hot garbage unless hes got serious support. It's shocking to me that he's a name celebrity. Fuckin Hoe.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive never liked Tyrese Gibson. I'm a slow jam dude, and I felt his music was extra suck. And his movies have always been hot garbage unless hes got serious support. It's shocking to me that he's a name celebrity. Fuckin Hoe.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:03 am 

Cash on hand:

I saw an interview where the Rock talked about his overselling of moves, particularly the Stunner. Dude said the first time was a joke but Stone Cold got such a kick out of it they decided to go with that type of exaggeration on every Stunner. Only the Rock could over sell a move to that degree and actually make it look great and not awkward and stupid.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I saw an interview where the Rock talked about his overselling of moves, particularly the Stunner. Dude said the first time was a joke but Stone Cold got such a kick out of it they decided to go with that type of exaggeration on every Stunner. Only the Rock could over sell a move to that degree and actually make it look great and not awkward and stupid.

Exaaaactly! Its legendary move selling!

Him, Michaels, Bret Hart (he used to run HARD into turn buckles like nobody else), Steve Austin when he was still spry. Shit, even Lesnar used to sells moves like nobodys business....and he was huge!!!

They really under valued Stone Cold-Bret Hart. That I Quit match was a fucking classic!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Remember the HBK-Hogan match at Summerslam?? That was some stupid overselling by HBK, and the story behind it is great. It was HBK telling Hogans selfish ass to go fuck himself. :lol: .....i remember watching that thinking wtf is Shawn doing?? :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Remember the HBK-Hogan match at Summerslam?? That was some stupid overselling by HBK, and the story behind it is great. It was HBK telling Hogans selfish ass to go fuck himself. :lol: .....i remember watching that thinking wtf is Shawn doing?? :lol:

LOL. I remember hearing stories about that shit.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Hogan rubbed basically every motherfucker the wrong way back in the day. Never wanted to put anyone over. Wanted the title back the next night anytime he lost it. And tried to take credit for genius decisions that Vince made. It burns me with shame that I used to cheer that fucker on for years as a kid. He had us kids by the balls man.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea, it was supposed to be a 3 match set where theyd fight in 3 straight PPVs and they'd split the first 2 before Hogan took the 3rd. Both were to be baby faces. Everyone loved it except that POS Hogan who decided he wanted just the one match, with HBK as a heel, and obviously he was to win it. Guy was/is a dirt bag POS.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:27 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: Hogan rubbed basically every motherfucker the wrong way back in the day. Never wanted to put anyone over. Wanted the title back the next night anytime he lost it. And tried to take credit for genius decisions that Vince made. It burns me with shame that I used to cheer that fucker on for years as a kid. He had us kids by the balls man.

For real. But we didnt know any better. Hogan took advantage of our innocence. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

For real. But we didnt know any better. Hogan took advantage of our innocence. :hearty-laugh:

:oops:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And the asshole went to WCW and promptly became the most hated over there too!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If he hadn't fucked up WCW, they might not have lost out to WWE in the Monday night wars.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Yup. :lol:

Remember the Russo/ Jarrett/ Hogan drama that actually played out on the live PPV??

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:55 am 

Cash on hand:

If he hadn't fucked up WCW, they might not have lost out to WWE in the Monday night wars.

Interesting. It certainly gave WCW the edge for a number of years, but losing Hogan forced Vince to up his game and assemble a roster of stars and not just one Hulk Hogan. And then Hogan built up and eventually tore down WCW because he wouldnt let them build any other stars.

Last edited by Austin_3:16 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Remember the Russo/ Jarrett/ Hogan drama that actually played out on the live PPV??

that one you have to fill me in on

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:

that one you have to fill me in on

It was Hogan/Jarrett main event and everyone agreed it was best for Jarrett to win, everyone except Hogan. So Jarrett came out and just lay on the mat for Hogan to pin him. :lol: afterwards Hogan gave a speech talking shit about this is why the company is screwed up, then Russo came out and put Hogan on blast about how he holds everyone else down. Then they had a different main event between Jarrett and Booker T and Booker won his first title.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

nevermind, just looked it up, friggin hilarious.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Interesting. It certainly gave WCW the edge for a number of years, but losing Hogan forced Vince to up his game and assemble a roster of stars and not just one Hulk Hogan. And then Hogan built up and eventually tore down WCW because he wouldnt let them build any other stars.

It also forced Vince to push the envelope to keep up with WCW. WCW was star heavy, but WWE had the 'wow I really didnt think theyd go there' factor. It brought the best out of Vince and WWE, and they just waited for Hogan to damage WCW beyond repair. It's a shame because in terms of talent, WCW had more of it....the whole time! The wrestling quality was always better. Just never had the right people running the joint. And were never good and recognizing and promoting what they had.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:19 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Most of the attitude era legends spent time in WCW, and WCW didnt know what they had til it was long gone. Undertaker, Stone Cold, HHH, Foley.

I mean, who did WCW ever really build up??

(est Dec 4th)

Board index » Off Topic