Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Isolated incident, or part of a larger cell? :smile81:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Its a distinction without a difference at this point. Every incident is part of some kind of cell. Big Cell? Small Cell? Who knows. Crazy people decide they wanna do this shit, then get in touch with the terrorists and state their desire to do the shit. Then they do it. More coming I'm sure, no matter whos in office. The damage overseas has done and guarantees decades more of this shit.

The root of the problem isnt terrorists or ISIS or anything like that though. The root is crazy people. Crazy people do crazy shit. Motherfucker sprayed people from a hotel room in Vegas, no kind of terrorist cell, just a crazy dude. Motherfuckers cutting peoples heads off and video taping it, crazy person. Motherfucker has all the money in the world and the power and all that, decides to run iso on a boy, A BOY, and fuck him! Crazy person. We need to just start isolating these people and just let them have their own island, and periodically ship in food and guns for them. Let them solve their own problems.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Its a distinction without a difference at this point. Every incident is part of a cell. Crazy people decide they wanna do this shit, then get in touch with the terrorists and state their desire to do the shit. Then they do it. More coming I'm sure, no matter whos in office. The damage overseas has done and guarantees decades more of this shit.

So what's the Solution? jermzhi is now the uncontested ruler of this continent. What do you do about this problem? Obviously there is no overnight solution.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its a distinction without a difference at this point. Every incident is part of a cell. Crazy people decide they wanna do this shit, then get in touch with the terrorists and state their desire to do the shit. Then they do it. More coming I'm sure, no matter whos in office. The damage overseas has done and guarantees decades more of this shit.

So what's the Solution? jermzhi is now the uncontested ruler of this continent. What do you do about this problem? Obviously there is no overnight solution.

I edited the previous post, thats the solution at the end of it. Ship em out, all of em. The way the British did Austrailia. A big Island, send em there. Each country and take responsibility for keeping these people there, and contribute a small portion of naval ships to keep these crazy fucks there. You do some crazy sinister shit, guess where you're going??? To be with the murders and rapists. NO rubbers, no lube. Just guns, some clothes, and some rations of food.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Terrorism is so lazy nowadays :kopfpatsch: WTF is this. Dudes just fire up a van, run it into a group of people and call it terrorism. Old people been doing that shit forever. Shit, remember the Die Hard movies, passenger 57, dudes had accents, high-tech weaponry, disguises, schemes, thats terrorism. Oh terrorism where have you gone

Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Terrorism is so lazy nowadays :kopfpatsch: WTF is this. Dudes just fire up a van, run it into a group of people and call it terrorism. Old people been doing that shit forever. Shit, remember the Die Hard movies, passenger 57, dudes had accents, high-tech weaponry, disguises, schemes, thats terrorism. Oh terrorism where have you gone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Thats kind of where I was with this when I heard it. Like the degree of difficulty was madd low.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think this was a false flag.

(est Dec 4th)

Board index » Off Topic