Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Not to go all retro Occupy Wall Street, but it's so frustrating that half the country is divided with each other, when it's all the One Percenters causing damage around the country and world. Like all the working class white dudes that are angry are getting fucked over by the same people oppressing Black and Brown people for the 4th straight century. Yet here we are, fighting each other. It's soul crushing. Everybody's predicting Civil War when it should be Revolutionary.

Well, all it'll take is the last remnants of old America to come around and then it can be that revolution, because peoples backs are getting sufficiently up, its the good side effect of trump being in and running amok. What I worry about is after the 4 years, a democrat comes back into power and everybody suddenly loses their fire and its back to the status quo, a slow sleep walk into the same inevitable shit.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And as you guys have a nacent civil war on your hands, I think Canada and Mexico as your neighbours have the right to encroach on American soil to help sort our your business.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Jermzhi wrote:
Not to go all retro Occupy Wall Street, but it's so frustrating that half the country is divided with each other, when it's all the One Percenters causing damage around the country and world. Like all the working class white dudes that are angry are getting fucked over by the same people oppressing Black and Brown people for the 4th straight century. Yet here we are, fighting each other. It's soul crushing. Everybody's predicting Civil War when it should be Revolutionary.

Well, all it'll take is the last remnants of old America to come around and then it can be that revolution, because peoples backs are getting sufficiently up, its the good side effect of trump being in and running amok. What I worry about is after the 4 years, a democrat comes back into power and everybody suddenly loses their fire and its back to the status quo, a slow sleep walk into the same inevitable shit.

The reason why there will never be a revolution is nobody is actually anti-establishment. They're only anti-half of the establishment, so they enable their half to do further damage.

I'm pretty certain Trump will get re-elected. His base still loves him and the Dems are fucking inept, so we might have seven more years for the revolution to come.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The reason why there will never be a revolution is nobody is actually anti-establishment. They're only anti-half of the establishment, so they enable their half to do further damage.

You're exactly right. It's easy to be anti establishment in half, and then sit back and take what the establishment gives you, claim it as your right, and then stop at a line in the war against the establishment and start propping them up because of what they give you. Thats how the establishment maintains, give just enough to people so the morons will go to bat for them because they dont wanna lose what they got.

An example of this going on right now is the BBC. I'm a big observer of British news and events. The BBC is a state broadcaster. It is mandatory to pay for the BBC license in Britain. It pisses the people off, but whatever. Recently they were forced to release a list of presenters salaries (not the individuals who have business entities that they receive their money through) and the disparity between what these individuals earn versus what the private sector, or other rival public broadcasters earn was enough to really piss british tax payers off. Why should the BBC be allowed to overpay people at the publics expense for their bullshit programming...the public asks??? You know what BBC's response was...? To raise the wage of the people in the fucking middle! People that you dont see, never heard of....but now will go to bat for the bullshit...and its once again done...courtesy of the tax payer. You aint gonna have any real dissent giving the sheep just enough, while you stay fucking them. They got something, damn the rest, damn the struggle. And the establishment, who controls narrative and media itself take all our money at the top and only further solidify their strangle hold. There is no peaceful way to break this grip....

I hope and pray that one day, all the people will just have enough of all the bullshit, and not worry about protecting and hoarding what they have. That's revolution day right there. But that day will never come!

I'm pretty certain Trump will get re-elected. His base still loves him and the Dems are fucking inept, so we might have seven more years for the revolution to come.

Its actually a good thing. 4 more years may be enough to push the people further where they need to be. A dem, any dem, disarms the people .... Trump makes them angry.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The boston sports thread made me think of this. So my black "friends' who wrote me off because I was white came calling to me after they made some bad bets after week 1 of the nfl. LMAO

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol yeah gambling is the devils buttermilk.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuckers tlking bout they sorry, can I help them out. :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuckers tlking bout they sorry, can I help them out. :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Well Ill state a principle that transcends all races and breeds. Dont burn your bridges unless you never intend or need to cross them. Fuck those weak ass people. Dont give a fuck what race they are, for being so bitch that they wanna come crawling back because they need you. Lol soft.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well Ill state a principle that transcends all races and breeds. Dont burn your bridges unless you never intend or need to cross them. Fuck those weak ass people. Dont give a fuck what race they are, for being so bitch that they wanna come crawling back because they need you. Lol soft.

Downey

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Downey

See all that arm linking with groups dont ever sit right with me. I have a handful of down ass white friends who I'd put over many a black friend and vice versa. They might not be down for the cause, but I aint gonna burn a bridge over that shit unless I know they are straight up against it AND me. So I say fuck all them groups man, the only team I'm on is Team Jermz, if some people can move with me here and there to achieve some objectives, then cool, but I aint joining nobody elses team, fragile alliance here and there for singular goals, but link grousp... fuck that, they gonna get me on their bullshit? Naw, pass on that.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Downey

See all that arm linking with groups dont ever sit right with me. I have a handful of down ass white friends who I'd put over many a black friend and vice versa. They might not be down for the cause, but I aint gonna burn a bridge over that shit unless I know they are straight up against it AND me. So I say fuck all them groups man, the only team I'm on is Team Jermz, if some people can move with me here and there to achieve some objectives, then cool, but I aint joining nobody elses team, fragile alliance here and there for singular goals, but link grousp... fuck that, they gonna get me on their bullshit? Naw, pass on that.

Team BHO baby! LOL

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Downey

Team BHO baby! LOL

BHO a whole diff thing :lol: Til death Do us!

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:45 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Soft muthafuckaz lettin people talk them into burning perfectly good relationships.

Musashi said once you learn and absorb something you gotta let it go before it consumes you. These fools done learning a lil bit of shit and their group shit consume their lives to their detriment when they cant stand on they own. Bitches!

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

mob mentality

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I long for the day where we can all unite and storm the muthacukin town hall, with torches, cocktails and balaclavas....I long for the day....ropes and bullets for all those muthafuckaz man. When the devil spits blood and rolls over...

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aint gonna happen during our time man.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

the revolution won't happen anytime soon,
being anti-establishment means being anti-money.
As long as the Federal REserve keeps the people happy there will be no revolution.
That is the whole point.
To keep people working with the illusion of freedom and upward mobility.
Print money....increase debt....crash it....restart over.
Same turds are always in control with the bottom feeders starting at the very bottom again.
Old story with a new date and not enough people recognize the pattern who are "anti-money"
who the fuck is anti-money anyway?
its the invisible hand.

Board index » Off Topic