Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yo B, your boy Justin got caught in brownface back at a halloween party when he was 30.

And the liberal class are giving him a free pass. It's disgusting.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
LMAO. When he was fucking 30, hahaha

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But the real problem is his ineffectual leadership. I'm sure the Muzzies will forgive him.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol how you gonna make an age excuse for that shit? He was a teacher at the time too! And you know who wasnt in the picture that was taken of him in blackface? No black or brown people lol. An all white party, Justin in blackface, liberal class, silent.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But the real problem is his ineffectual leadership. I'm sure the Muzzies will forgive him.

You're joking...right? Muslims dont like Trudeau bruh. lol.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol how you gonna make an age excuse for that shit? He was a teacher at the time too! And you know who wasnt in the picture that was taken of him in blackface? No black or brown people lol. An all white party, Justin in blackface, liberal class, silent.

You misunderstand. I am not making an age excuse. Quite the opposite. HE was 30, he should fucking know better. My thought process on shit is like this. Anything anyone does...within criminal reason, prior to the age of 18 or so, should be tossed out the window. When you are a kid, we all say, and do, stupid shit. period. But when you are FUCKING 30 and do this, then yo ass gets what it deserves.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You misunderstand. I am not making an age excuse. Quite the opposite. HE was 30, he should fucking know better. My thought process on shit is like this. Anything anyone does...within criminal reason, prior to the age of 18 or so, should be tossed out the window. When you are a kid, we all say, and do, stupid shit. period. But when you are FUCKING 30 and do this, then yo ass gets what it deserves.

Wasnt talking about you, was talking generally that someone would try to use the age excuse and it cant possibly apply here. Fuckin right heshould know better.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aint no such thing in droves as he muslim liberal class. Trudeau didnt get in power because of any muslim vote, he got in because the liberal class in canada, mostly white, but other races also, is too damned large.....and unions (teachers, construction, etc) up here have strong influence over their members.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aint no such thing in droves as he muslim liberal class. Trudeau didnt get in power because of any muslim vote, he got in because the liberal class in canada, mostly white, but other races also, is too damned large.....and unions (teachers, construction, etc) up here have strong influence over their members.

Don't get me started on those corrupt fuckers

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I almost punched my best friend in the face when he told me he went and voted for the liberals because his union told him to.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What excuse? I hate that cunt. And liberals.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Are you nuts? Who do you think has let Muslims proliferate so much in recent years?

I'm not having this conversation with you. lol

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I almost punched my best friend in the face when he told me he went and voted for the liberals because his union told him to.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It aint too late!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Are you nuts? Who do you think has let Muslims proliferate so much in recent years?

Dude you arent even up here, nor do you know any muslims. Lol. You keep yo ass to US politics. lol. These mfers aint been voting for this guy. Indians and Sikhs? Sure. not Muslims dude.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As bad as the biggest companies in the world creating tax shelters overseas for all of their billions so they don't have to pay taxes on those monies?

The reason we have labor laws is because of unions.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We need unions. But their power in certain situations and places is problematic.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As bad as the biggest companies in the world creating tax shelters overseas for all of their billions so they don't have to pay taxes on those monies?

Wonderful. They are antiquated, corrupt, and GOTTA FUCKIN GO.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dude you arent even up here, nor do you know any muslims. Lol. You keep yo ass to US politics. lol. These mfers aint been voting for this guy. Indians and Sikhs? Sure. not Muslims dude.

There are literally a million pictures of Trudeau standing with Muslims on Google.

I was reading all kinds of articles on IISS last night...let's not pretend you know more about Geo-Politics than me you Hopkins nuthugger.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If unions go, these big companies...that have more power and skirt more tax than they ever have, would return to bleeding workers more than ever before.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There are literally a million pictures of Trudeau standing with Muslims on Google.

I was reading all kinds of articles on IISS last night...let's not pretend you know more about Geo-Politics than me you Hopkins nuthugger.

Are you really using google pictures as your evidence that Muslims...who are conservative as hell by nature, are walking out of the mosques and voting for Trudeau? You dont know shit about whats going on in Canada bro Lol. I dont care how many google images you look at.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wonderful. They are antiquated, corrupt, and GOTTA FUCKIN GO.

Dude...large companies don't even pay taxes...they get fucking refunds!!! HUGE fucking refunds. We don't even have the guarantee of a job in this country yet we are supposed to be the most advanced country.

Almost every state in the U.S. is an at-will work state where you can get fired for sneezing or even less than that.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And unions steal money from their members to fund their own political agenda. They are all fucking corrupt. And I am all for at will employment.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We need unions. But their power in certain situations and places is problematic.

Capitalism left unchecked is a cultural sociopathy. Is a specific union's power more corrupt or bad than the power of say, two huge companies merging to corner a market and make things miserable for millions of people like the Bayer-Monsanto merger? And our gov't allows these giant mergers to happen and there are no checks and balances on these mergers most of the time.

And if you have been paying attention, Amazon is so out of control that they have been caught changing their algorithms to favor their products...is that an abuse of power?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/amazon-cha ... 1568645345

Is the GM strike an egregious abuse of power? GM has made $80 billion dollars since filing for bankruptcy in 2010 where they were bailed out by the American taxpayer and the government lost $11.2 billion from that bailout.

I have zero sympathy for GM corporate in situations like this when they lay off thousands and thousands of people to focus on electric cars and self-driving vehicles.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Are you really using google pictures as your evidence that Muslims...who are conservative as hell by nature, are walking out of the mosques and voting for Trudeau? You dont know shit about whats going on in Canada bro Lol. I dont care how many google images you look at.

So Muslims don't support Trudeau?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenie ... -1.3555216

Please stop.

Board index » Off Topic